• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scatman John's Scattastic Scatfest! OVER! Finished With!

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Good Luck 8bit

Kirbywizard/Mr.2/1418-6396-6440 /Stalin's Loyal Troops :luigi2::olimar: :toonlink:

lol thanks budz ima need it! ^_^

Aibou/Aibou/1720-2621-5874/The Queen and Her Royal Subjects

~~~:zelda:~~~

:shiek: :metaknight: :rob: :snake: :dedede: :luigi2: :mario2: :peach: :marth: :pit: :wolf: :kirby2: :pt: :olimar: :bowser2: :ike: :link2: :lucario: :diddy: :dk2:

:bigthumbu

O_O

lmfao!!! well i did say it was aloud, idc ill add them all. ^_^

8bit needs to ban mk 8) so aibou has one less character

lmao! BAN MK FTW!

if i were to ban anyone though itd either be falco or pit.. i hate them. >.<

Aibou's main characters are the first four. I say 8bit should only allow him to use the last four characters he signed up as. :p
i would and i know it cuz ive faught aibou before, but because of my rules im allowing it, idc.

He said as many as we wanted...
true daht!

Lmao.

Anyway, I might enter. Not sure. (hmm) Suggestions?

TSM!!! JOIN BUDDY!!! PWEEZ!!!!!!!!

Do it for 8bitman.
lol yeash! XD lmao!

i really want to join, but i think ima sit out and just watch how it goes lol.... good luck with your first tourney 8bit:)
thanks, i hope it goes well, ima do brackets the old fashion way, with pieces of paper, a hat, and randomization!!! XD lmao you can join, idc. ^_^

I think there's a 250 post mininum for this tourny ;>_>
LMFAO!!!!! YOUR 1 OFF!!!!!

i really honestly dont care i mean your really close to it, and the only reason people put a high post count is so they can depend on active peopl to get their matches done, idc if you join, but only do so if you know you can make the deadlines, which will probably be every 5-7 days. ^_^ (didnt realize that you were talking about the other guy.. XD)

MykalOfDefiance im sorry but i cannot trust that you will be active, im very sorry, but i cannot allow you to join.

ALRIGHT IMA UPDATE THIS BEEYOTCH!!! ^_^

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
Guess I'll join too, gonna try out Falco!

Neoslasherx/Mio/Magic/3223-0120-8163/Got bread? :falco:

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol, you use like every character that destroys rob.. XD

well i hope this tourney turns out interesting, THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO JOINED! I HOPE YALL HAVE A GOOD TIME! ^_^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
With this post will be my 250th post for your tourny 8bitman xD

Jbandit/ Bandt or JB/ 3781-9670-1788/ The MK of the Low Tier :lucas: and the true Monster :olimar: (a.k.a. Olimonster ;P)

This looks like fun. Plus I need ALOT more tourny exp.

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
I'll join, it will give someone a free win :laugh:

LeviNifty/Levi/5198-3883-4301/ Pk Puffball :kirby::ness:

8Bitman

Smash Master
sorry levinifty, your the 17th person to sign up, ill put you on the waiting list, don't worry if i dont even hear from someone or i get the idea that their going to miss their match after or at the dead line ill switch ya in for em. ^_^

but due to my excessive and strict reminders that probably wont happen. *acts cocky* MUAHAHAHH! XD lmao!

ALRIGHT IMA DO BRACKETS RIGHT NOW!!! THEY WILL BE ON IN LIKE 20 MINUTES!!! GL TO EVERYONE!!!! AND PLEASE FINISH YOUR MATCHS ASAP!!!! STARTING NOW!!!

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol Jimmy.

and dont worry levi, hopefully a spot opens up. ^_^

alright brackets are done, putting them up now. :p

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol.

ANNOUNCMENT EVERYONE!!!

UNDER THE BRACKETS ARE DISQUALIFICATION RULES, I SUGGEST EVERYONE TO READ THEM PLEASE. ^_^

8Bitman

Smash Master
the deadline is in 5 days... what are you talking about? O_O lol

*fixes mistake before anyone notices*

thx! i wouldve never saw that. XD

8Bitman

Smash Master
XD LMAO!!! im sorry, i didnt catch that, when you have to type out a whole your bound to make common errors.. lol i caught a few after i re-read the thread, but i was too lazy to go back and change them.. XD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*looks at brackets*

Aibou huh?....-never played em- hmmm i wonder what character he mains *looks at list*

O_O.....poor Lucas at least it isn't really bad MUs. Aibou sounds like he would be fun to play.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
8bitman, you'll be glad to know that I played my matches early. Yeah! :)

Win over hoshi 2 to goose.

:mario:>:metaknight: on FD (walkover)*
:mario:>:ike: on Castle Siege

*So apparently, Hoshi thought it would be a hot look to dc in the middle of a match just because. Instead of an auto dqed, I just let him forfeit the first match, so we played another.

Aibou

Smash Master
I'll do my match as soon as possible. I'm currently having a rough time with school atm, so playtime will be difficult...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
no rushes Aibou at all just lemme know when you wanna battle me. Whenever is good for you the only day I cannot is Saturday which is a tournament I am going on.

8Bitman

Smash Master
8bitman, you'll be glad to know that I played my matches early. Yeah! :)

Win over hoshi 2 to goose.

:mario:>:metaknight: on FD (walkover)*
:mario:>:ike: on Castle Siege

*So apparently, Hoshi thought it would be a hot look to dc in the middle of a match just because. Instead of an auto dqed, I just let him forfeit the first match, so we played another.

lol thanks budz! ^_^

Ben won 2-0
:shiek: > :diddy: on bf
:shiek: > :diddy: on picto
I beat Cubone 2-0

Sheik/Zelda vs Diddy on Battlefield and Pictochat

ninja'd
k thanks guyz! :p

I'll do my match as soon as possible. I'm currently having a rough time with school atm, so playtime will be difficult...
aibou dont worry trust me i hate school too it interferes with deadlines etc. if you finish before the deadline thats great but for people who are busy at school and have a hard time with contacting yall opponents ill be nice and give you guys an extra day, BUT ONLY IF I HAVE TO DON'T DO IT PURPOSELY!!! :mad::mad::mad:

LOL JUST GL WITH YOUR MATCHES EVERYONE!!!!! ^_^

Aibou

Smash Master
Thanks 8Bit. I'll do my best to get my match done. I wasn't really expecting to get so much work this week...

If I can't get it done, then give the win to my opponent.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thanks 8Bit. I'll do my best to get my match done. I wasn't really expecting to get so much work this week...

If I can't get it done, then give the win to my opponent.

aww i want to battle you but if you can't make it it's kk though if 8bitman doesn't mind I can wait and battle you later though that might be unfair ;>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom