• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scatman John's Scattastic Scatfest! OVER! Finished With!

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Bitman

Smash Master
alright lash, dont worry about it, you still have the loserz bracket! ^_^

ALRIGHT ROUND 1 IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'm going to use my awesome guessing skills and guess that I am playing Aibou next.

<.< seems we're going to have another Ike vs Zelda match unless I rage and use Marth.

Aibou

Smash Master
I'm going to use my awesome guessing skills and guess that I am playing Aibou next.

<.< seems we're going to have another Ike vs Zelda match unless I rage and use Marth.
IF I use Zelda, that is...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
-_- it's nothing I should really be complaining about....it was my decision to play on it afterall. I decided to pick up a different router. The results aren't perfect but better. Having that I hate losing I'll use Marth a bit, but just until I learn another character for this "fun on wifi"

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
-_- it's nothing I should really be complaining about....it was my decision to play on it afterall. I decided to pick up a different router. The results aren't perfect but better. Having that I hate losing I'll use Marth a bit, but just until I learn another character for this "fun on wifi"
You didn't fight for your friend -_-
I'LL AVENGE YOU!!!

..right after I play 8bit >.>
**** :rob:

Aibou

Smash Master
Oh lawdy...if Neo wins, then I'll have to fight another Marfy/Ikie...but if 8Bit wins, I'll have to fight...8BIT!

R.I.P Aibou :cry:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
hm an MK, Diddy, and Falco....boy am I gonna have to be patient during my matches.

Aw poor Aibou xD

Aibou

Smash Master
Something wrong, Tater? I thought repping Kirby would make you happy... :/

8Bitman

Smash Master
Oh lawdy...if Neo wins, then I'll have to fight another Marfy/Ikie...but if 8Bit wins, I'll have to fight...8BIT!

R.I.P Aibou :cry:
XD lmao!!!

also thanks for doing your match aibou and kola. ^_^

OKAY PLEASE I DONT WANT THIS TO TURN OUT TO BE ANOTHER ROUND 1 MISTAKE!!! PLEASE DO YOUR MATCHES AS EARLY AS YOU CAN!!! THE EARLIAR THE BETTER!!!!​

AS FOR YOU NEO WERE USUALLY ONLINE AROUND THE SAME TIMES SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT OUR MATCH. ^_^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So 8bitman I lost...again xD Though they were really close and I should not have SDed TWICE on Delfino Plaza.

Anyways here you are.

:lucas: (me) vs. :metaknight: (Lash) = :metaknight: (Smashville)

:lucas: (me) vs. :diddy: (Lash) = :lucas: (Brinstar)

:lucas: (me) vs. :metaknight: (Lash) = :metaknight: (Delfino Plaza) <---- 2 freacking SDs on low percentages though He won fair and square....gotta be more careful.

Well im out ^^ better luck next tourny. I still wanna see who will win.

8Bitman

Smash Master
okay guys comeone lets keep this active! do your matches everyone!

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
thanks for doing your matches guys! ^_^

and when have your started using rob kazoo??? O_O
I've always been using ROB, it's the saltiness that keeps me from pulling him out.

Ever since the tourney I went to four days ago, I started to bring ROB back, and get towards the playing I should be doing.

8Bitman

Smash Master
yeah lol, ill put it in the name! XD

THIS TOURNAMENT IS DOUBLE ELIMINATION EVERYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom