• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC Smash — Official Compendium

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the few that go out of state get "all the mk practice they need".

sucks for the rest of the state though.

Lareit

Smash Ace
the few that go out of state get "all the mk practice they need".

sucks for the rest of the state though.
The rest of the state doesn't ever leave the state(and it's pitiful smash scene) for them to ever need MK experiance.

It works out fine.

Furthermore. MK still has no counter pick. So the fact the rest of the smash community remains stubborn dumbF#cks is not something anyone should strive to emulate.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you have a person saying they would play brawl if you didn't ban his character. that should be enough anyway, but I'm not going to get into the whole national mk ban debate because everything I could say has been said somewhere else 6 months ago.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Furthermore. MK still has no counter pick. So the fact the rest of the smash community remains stubborn dumbF#cks is not something anyone should strive to emulate.
That's just hateful.

Just sayin', Snake goes even with Metaknight.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Not unless Bigman randomly decides he -is- willing to take the full drive and pick me up on the way, which would add 1 hour to his total drive time. I wish I could.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Dang thats so depressing. about the mk thing. But im not about to be hosting any tournies anytime soon so owell.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Adam's good enough (or we just suck bad enough) for him to be able to pull it off.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I read a few pages back, and i had to LOL at the IM msg, honestly :p

Secondly... i got robbed. Some *****s robbed my cousin's house while we were gone, all my games got stole.... :p

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I read a few pages back, and i had to LOL at the IM msg, honestly :p

Secondly... i got robbed. Some *****s robbed my cousin's house while we were gone, all my games got stole.... :p
O.o You left the door open or something? Atleast only your games were stolen.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
No, its just legit the hood over here... i have been robbed... 3 times here for my game stuff in this city since i lived here...

Hell, i know ppl who go out robbing. Its pretty gay tho. No ps3 tames (i just picked up MGS4 for 20$ new at GS tho) and my bro has my wii.

Im trying to go to the Iowa Joker Monthly in Jan. tho. the 9th, or the 16th. Hope to do failry well.

Top Bottom