• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

∫unk

Smash Master
basically most of us want to leave friday

i dunno when slo is going but they might come up saturday but more likely friday

basically you have to go down friday now but you'll be stuck with barwl ppl sorry

well i guess u and aj have each other

∫unk

Smash Master
george's house

we're going to samuelson's house first to play norcal and some of socal in brawl

you'll see them norcal diddy's are scaaaary

Dantarion

Smash Champion
One apartment to another.
Now, I don't have much stuff to move, and I don't have class on friday, so I theoreticly SHOULD be able to make it.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
One apartment to another.
Now, I don't have much stuff to move, and I don't have class on friday, so I theoreticly SHOULD be able to make it.
I don't see a problem.

Anyway, I think WarpStatus and I are going to this. Well Warp is 100%, I'm like 85%. I kind of wanted to leave saturday morning so I can booze on friday night (IE hang out with friends I've been neglecting because of smash). But wait, if we left Friday, where would we stay? Samuelson's? How close is he to the venue, and who is actually going to his place?

Also is SLO carpooling with SB? Smash in the backseat is too good.

Sheen- Are you looking for a ride? Follow this thread, I'll probably post when we're leaving. You still owe me $5 for that MM. :embarrass

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I don't see a problem.

Anyway, I think WarpStatus and I are going to this. Well Warp is 100%, I'm like 85%. I kind of wanted to leave saturday morning so I can booze on friday night (IE hang out with friends I've been neglecting because of smash).
that's nice
But wait, if we left Friday, where would we stay?
answered on the previous page

Samuelson's? How close is he to the venue, and who is actually going to his place?
also answered on the previous page

Also is SLO carpooling with SB? Smash in the backseat is too good.
Ask Junk.

∫unk

Smash Master
Okay this is the list of ppl going:
Dante (Dante)
Gosu (AJ)
Warp (**** Talker)
Gish (Brian)
Junk (Jun)
SRK (Bright)
KiF (George)
G (Greg)
JHO (Julian)
Dantarion (Eric)
JEG (Justin)

Junk, Warp, and KiF driving.

Maybe have SLO's car leave saturday morning?

I personally want to leave friday around 6:30-7pm to play other people in brawl. I also don't want the car adapter because I want to socialize on the way there.

I think the SLO crew should get the car adapter cause they're going down the day of the tourney.

Who wants to be in what car? And who wants to leave on which day?

**** Talker can only take 2 more people in his car for the saturday ride down so grab your spots quickly.

Also start figuring out teams. I'm teaming with Samuelson (not from SB).

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
C'mon Gosu, don't give me that. You can't say you'll team with me, then ditch me if your brother shows up. Give it to me straight. Will you, or will you not, team with me?
Well it's a conditional thing right now. I'd have to give dibs to my bro but I'm not sure if he's going or not.

So how about this let me confirm that he is in fact going and tell you to jog on when he does confirm. please keep in mind that may take up until friday afternoon. hopefully by tomorrow.

∫unk

Smash Master
aj thats called being a ***** and i don't see why bringing your cube would matter considering were not playing in the car and you don't get money off if you only bring a cube, but be my guest

anyway i have the address i can dig it up if you really want gishy but basically samuelsons is 25 minutes away from georges who is 10 minutes away from the venue

or we can go straight to georges without playing norcal

bright and justin are NOT going so we could technically fit in 2 cars what do ppl think about that

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
aj thats called being a ***** and i don't see why bringing your cube would matter considering were not playing in the car and you don't get money off if you only bring a cube, but be my guest

anyway i have the address i can dig it up if you really want gishy but basically samuelsons is 25 minutes away from georges who is 10 minutes away from the venue

or we can go straight to georges without playing norcal

bright and justin are NOT going so we could technically fit in 2 cars what do ppl think about that
I would call it more indecisive than a *****. The latter implicates the meaning of subordinate which I can well assure is not the case.

They used my cube last time and I didn't have a TV (they hooked it up to an extra they had station 16) so I thought it'd be helpful should history decide to repeat itself. and it'll help me to remember your mem card.

and whatever works for me with the driving situation

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Ok so AJ is NOT riding in my car... Dante what do you want to do?

Edit: doesn't have to do with the incident above.
wait why not? what happened? I'll still ride with you Junk. But seriously it's not that big of a deal, I just don't wanna end up without a teams partner because of a misunderstanding. I guess as of now I'm plan B for Gosu, So I'll need a plan B as well in case gosu's bro shows up. Worst comes to worst, I'll just enter Brawl singles instead.

∫unk

Smash Master
wait why not? what happened? I'll still ride with you Junk. But seriously it's not that big of a deal, I just don't wanna end up without a teams partner because of a misunderstanding. I guess as of now I'm plan B for Gosu, So I'll need a plan B as well in case gosu's bro shows up. Worst comes to worst, I'll just enter Brawl singles instead.
brawl singles is $15 tho :(

KeepinItFresh

Smash Cadet
We could take two cars but I think I am going to drive down regardless (which would bring us to 3 cars with Jun and SLO being the other two). That way I can watch the Super Bowl with my family the day after while you guys spend Sunday afternoon on the road with a crushed morale and shattered will to live.

Any of you fatheads are welcome to stay Sunday, maybe... I guess. I know you won't.

And why did Bright back out?

∫unk

Smash Master
Edit: ERIC isn't going.

We'll have 2 cars:
Team Fresh Junk In G's JHO
KiF (driver)
Junk
G
JHO
*my team: do we have a small enough tv for the back?

Team Dante's GosuGishStatus
WarpStatus (driver)
Gosu
Dante
Gishnak

Team Fresh Junk In G's JHO is leaving FRIDAY around 6PM. We're going to Samuelson's friday to play norcal in brawl then staying 2 nights (friday + saturday) at George's. We're coming back SUNDAY after watching the superbowl at George's house.

Team Dante's GosuGishStatus needs to figure out their own ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom