• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Effin Friday @ 4?!?

Well, I guess I will be there a little late. I'll have to cut my ballin' time a little short for you smash gnomes.
Don't lie, you would probably just be browsing smashboards anyway.:laugh:

Btw junk, the reason I said that is not because SB/SLO aren't good, it's just because there aren't many tournaments around here. Of course I'm not sure how PRs work in the first place so I could just be talking out of confusion.

Edit: Nevermind I just looked at the socal pr criteria and here it is

# Tournament performance - It's not about how high a person placed, but rather who they defeated and who they lost to. Rankings take into consideration a person's collective Singles, Doubles, and Crew performances over history and of recent times.
# Consistency of Results - Self explanatory, but nonetheless I'll explain. If a person has done well or poorly in a singular tournament, it is not enough to warrant a major shift in their respective rank. On the other hand, a person who has continually produced similar results over many tournaments will be assessed accordingly.
# Competitiveness of Tournament participated in - It's great that you can win a local GameStop tournament, but if there's no good there, don't expect it to boost your ranking. Tournaments which have highly ranked or respected participants (from either local or out of state regions) will be given greater weight.
# Must be a current resident in (insert area)

so there's no formula for the pr, just a panel and the community's consensus. So in a sense, Gish is right, there aren't enough players to form a panel, but we could at least form a general idea of the top 5 or 3 or at least 1 player(s) in SB/ SLO.

∫unk

Smash Master
It's a mix of me brian willy bright and julian i think but julian is probably in the biggest trouble there's this samus that i've been hearing about actually uses d-air now

DanteFox

Smash Champion
dude...that was supposed to be between SB. now everyone is gonna want some
You bet. Heck. I want some of your fox ownage right now!:chuckle:

btw Dante...I'm working on my tech skills? you're never around to help with that...
pshaw. you don't need my help. just work on your shine turnaround bair, and your mofo combo. awwwwwyeaaaahhhhhhhh.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
btw Jun. You can still take me with you to SCSA right? So when are you guys heading out from UCSB? You guys wanna pick me up on the way, or should I meet you guys at UCSB?

∫unk

Smash Master
meet us at ucsb

and ya u still have a spot it hink we're probably taking 2 cars

aj u guys look different but i can kinda see it XD

i think we would have ***** on teams but i kinda showed up late but warp and i still did pretty good

∫unk

Smash Master
no we were just beating each other up XD

i don't really ledge camp at all i just did it that one time in a friendly to see if it would work lol

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Yo Junk, I am gonna finish my music hack. I figured out what we have to do to get all the songs to appear. I am going to have to take a new brawl save and use codes to unlock all the characters and stages, then use Diddy CD factory to get all random songs, and unlimited golden hammers to get the rest of the songs.

That is why Snake Eater doesn't show up on either of our Wii's, we never unlocked it, but because of the "Have all Challenge Data" code, the game thinks we do.

Also, to people confused reading this, I am making a small program that lets you choose what music plays on each stage, then gives you a code that can be inputted through GeckoOS and then permanantly changes the music to the chosen songs. To people who have heard the songs on the few stages the compeitive community plays on over and over, this will be a nice touch. I plan to have it done by next weekend, but imma actually test it first.

Also, DK ftilt > Marth

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Yo Junk, I am gonna finish my music hack. I figured out what we have to do to get all the songs to appear. I am going to have to take a new brawl save and use codes to unlock all the characters and stages, then use Diddy CD factory to get all random songs, and unlimited golden hammers to get the rest of the songs.

That is why Snake Eater doesn't show up on either of our Wii's, we never unlocked it, but because of the "Have all Challenge Data" code, the game thinks we do.

Also, to people confused reading this, I am making a small program that lets you choose what music plays on each stage, then gives you a code that can be inputted through GeckoOS and then permanantly changes the music to the chosen songs. To people who have heard the songs on the few stages the compeitive community plays on over and over, this will be a nice touch. I plan to have it done by next weekend, but imma actually test it first.

Also, DK ftilt > Marth
Wow. That's Brilliant!!!!!

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I was say relatively early since the last SCSA we left at around 7am. this one is a little bit closer but we still have to leave kinda early to be on time.

then again it's up to Junk since he's one of the drivers
Care to confirm this Junk? If so daaaaaang that's early. I'd have to get up at 6:30 like I normally do to go to school. :ohwell:

∫unk

Smash Master
mm dantarion is too good at dk XD

tournament starts at 12 last time we got there super early we can leave at like 8:45-9 its 2 hours away so be at my place around then

KeepinItFresh

Smash Cadet
WTF?!! I thought we were all staying at my place.

Smash. Slumber. Sex.

That's what our Friday night and/or Saturday night can consist of. Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom