• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Oh ****! It's george! Are you going to keep my company on the trip to San Diego? Because god knows we all get tired of Jun, and as much as I love smash, 5 hour carride with Jun is just pushing it.

Don't be offended, Jun, you just "don't have experience" (being cool)

OWNED

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Oh ****! It's george! Are you going to keep my company on the trip to San Diego? Because god knows we all get tired of Jun, and as much as I love smash, 5 hour carride with Jun is just pushing it.

OWNED
when you guys going? I may want to tag along...

DanteFox

Smash Champion

OWNED
your mom doesn't have experience. LOLOLOPwned!!!!!!!1111111111111

I keed I keed. What's wrong with Jun? He's awesome. He plays all three smashes at a competent level.

∫unk

Smash Master

OWNED
You've bashed me like your last 4 posts in this thread :/ at some point I just have to take it that you're not joking.

I'm not sure how you can judge me when we're all geeking out and traveling to a smash brothers tournament together. Have you talked to me about anything other than smash?

You're ignorant and immature.

Take the train.

KeepinItFresh

Smash Cadet
El oh el!?!

Dante, just show up. If there is interest for Melee then we'll do it. Otherwise you can teach my roommate G some cool ish in Brawl.

Also, AJ you team with Jun now. I gotta work tomorrow unfortunately = /

call 650 773 9918 if u have questions

Gishnak

Smash Ace
You've bashed me like your last 4 posts in this thread :/ at some point I just have to take it that you're not joking.

I'm not sure how you can judge me when we're all geeking out and traveling to a smash brothers tournament together. Have you talked to me about anything other than smash?

You're ignorant and immature.

Take the train.
I was about to point out that I didn't bash you in the last 4 posts. But then I looked at my other posts in this thread. Lol. I was just trying to rep SLO.

If you can't deal with the trash talk GET OUT THE KITCHEN.

OWNED!

<3 Geeking out with Jun.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
El oh el!?!

Dante, just show up. If there is interest for Melee then we'll do it. Otherwise you can teach my roommate G some cool ish in Brawl.

Also, AJ you team with Jun now. I gotta work tomorrow unfortunately = /

call 650 773 9918 if u have questions
I'm prolly gonna have to flake on this 64 tournament tomorrow. Like 75% chance that I won't be able to make it. But since gosu's teaming with Junk now, teams are still fine. Now go **** them at 64, and rep Santa Barbara well when you go to UCSD this weekend. (Beat SLO at least).

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Now go **** them at 64, and rep Santa Barbara well when you go to UCSD this weekend. (Beat SLO at least).
No, you see, when we travel together to tourneys, we're good buddies/crews/etc. I hope Jun(and any other SBers coming?) OWNS at UCSD. It's only when SLO goes down to SB that we are fierce rivals.

∫unk

Smash Master
Good games everyone ^^

Too many fun games :D

Dantarion ur really good for someone that hasn't played a lot recently I'm excited you're in our crew now ^^

****ing george kept jacking my life, killing me, the killing himself in teams.

<3 brian

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Thanks for the compliment!

I need to find out who my true main is, I swear I am a DK main, but I feel I do better with snake/rob/falco/ic's half of the time.

EDIT: Olimar too!

∫unk

Smash Master
those are like... all characters we dont have in our group lol (except dk)

that'd be fun to play a good rob/snake all the time

good ****

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Whenever you guys do it, I might need a riiide.
Also, lets play 64 next time, and melee, and brawl AT THE SAME TIME.

ALSO: I have 64 on my wii :D you know you guys want it.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Whenever you guys do it, I might need a riiide.
Also, lets play 64 next time, and melee, and brawl AT THE SAME TIME.

ALSO: I have 64 on my wii :D you know you guys want it.
Dude... if I could play 64 with a gamecube controller, it might make it a lot easier for me to adapt, meaning i could be better! yeah let's play 64 on wii. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom