• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Finals done at Friday 3:30 PM (the professor is willing to let us take an extra 30 minutes and I will probably need to use the extra 30 minutes too) and going home Sunday 1:00 AM so I am free all day Saturday and part of Friday. :)

DanteFox

Smash Champion
well, if you're willing, I'm pretty sure you can come over on saturday. Might as well celebrate the end of finals with some smash eh? just don't flake out on me again. ;)

Edit: Actually don't quote me on that just yet. I'll ask my mom just to be extra sure.

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
Well, obviously UCSB people should play DURING spring break, but UCSB people can't play with SBCC until the conjoining weekend. Our spring break is the week after yours.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
If she says yes, it's for people to come over. If you want, we can try to do the same deal as last time and have you go to the transit center, then pick you up from there.

@cho: it starts this weekend, and lasts approx. 9 days.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
So does you mother have an issue of people coming over because of the noise level? If it is the noise level, then we can mute the TV and try to talk to each other as little as possible. If it is the ride issue, then I guess I can take the bus home by myself but I probably would have to leave early. :(

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
If only all you kids lived in Santa Ynez. We could go to my house -.-
Yeah. :( Also, I might go to SBCC either on Friday or Saturday to get a feel of how I should get there on the day of the tournament so can I count on Dante, Caleb, you, or pretty some other person to be free and have their cell phone ready in case I get lost? I know this probably sounds like a silly request but I just don't want to get lost on the day of the tournament. :(

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
Well, you can always call me; whether it is this Friday/Saturday, or if it's the day of gamefest, and I'll gladly guide you to the place you need to be.

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
Alright ya'll. So I'm planning on getting something set up: not this weekend, not next weekend, but the week after next weekend and the WEEKEND after next weekend.

In other words, March 29th - April 4th. Anyone down to play? Going to try to get 3+ CC players.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Alright ya'll. So I'm planning on getting something set up: not this weekend, not next weekend, but the week after next weekend and the WEEKEND after next weekend.

In other words, March 29th - April 4th. Anyone down to play? Going to try to get 3+ CC players.
I will be down too. The first week of classes of a light course load. :)

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
If you are all willing to go to Santa Ynez, sure, let's do it at my house :)

Otherwise, we can find some place in SB to play. What days are good for erveryone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom