• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Savannah Tournament on July 26th(Now looking for discs + TVs)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
nicaboy do you want to team? I was going to team with SleepyK but he cant come anymore.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
LOL This is the most confusing thing ever. so now Soft has an awesome minivan for 6+ people =D and woot for smashfest on night before tourney >.> XD

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yo i aint goin to be at this i just talked to soft and he talked to xif they both agree its just not worth it to come i kinda agree with them not alot of people say there at least going to try and come so really ya... i still wanted to drop by but no ride no way

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol, once again its because of that attitude that no one is going to be there... I didn't even know XIF was planning on coming at all until like thirty minutes ago anyway... oh well, if people wanna change their mind last minute like has happened every time to us, go for it people. I don't think there's much more we can do past this in terms of hosting a tourney; its up to the community to make it a good tournament too ya know. Ah, w/e there are still gonna be good players there unless they canceled without saying anything as well >.>'' (If you by any chance are playing a very large joke on me...that was horribly cruel ;) )

ss118

Smash Master
Don't get discouraged. Assuming the statesburo(sp?) people show up like always, we'll have about 20 other people. However, the only one who has a number for them is Carter, so unless he makes them come, we can't guarantee them.[/hint]

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Strange turn of events; I can go, but I'd have to be home before 12.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Well I was eating while reading this, and it made me choke while laughing >.>'' Glad to know you can come, but is anyone coming with you? I need to know whether or not I should take my tv over to the tourney... with people canceling and un-canceling idk how many we're going to need. I think Articanus has 5-6 right now, and if I bring one that pops it up to 7... are we gonna need a seventh one? *also, discs plox... bring them*

Prac352

Smash Lord
No longer coming, my car's officially scrap. Sorry guys, I really wanted to make it to this.

ss118

Smash Master
P-P-P-*****!!!!!

=O

Yeah it's 5:53 am and I'm at the ****ing venue where the **** is everyone. lol

I'm seriously here, but I'm all alone. T_T

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*looks around*

well, tension pulse is a bust, and i probably could drive over there and make it for singles.

now lets see if i want to do that. XD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
my dad forgot that i had told him about this and had written it on the calendar months in advance, and he just took the car and went to Atlanta.

-_- i really wanted to come. i do have the worst luck with these things, its not just the savannah tournament. the big GA melee, everything

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Well, seeing as everyone either had something come up, canceled, or just didn't come for SOME odd reason we only had 3 people show up (a total of 8 including savannah);p Luckily they were three awesome people who wanna support GA smash in Savannah ;p Chaddd GAWes and Datman ftw. Probably post vids/results later when i feel like it. If anyone who came reads this: FRONTAL ASSAULT FA*GOT!!! XD

Prac352

Smash Lord
Yeah, dead car is dead. And the rest of Columbus still have bugs up their respective *****.

Good to hear Wes is back in it. Sorry I missed everybody.

Top Bottom