• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Savannah Tournament on July 26th(Now looking for discs + TVs)

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
OMG This is the best stroke of luck while hosting a tournament that Savannah has had ever LOL Every attempt something has gone wrong, but hopefully i won't jynx it by saying it's going well. I recall that 112 is coming if fullmetal is, and soft is ungrounded =D Fullmetal, and if soft is up for it, I'll MM though i don't feel like gambling $20 like articanus over there lol. Also, either of you bringing people with you? Articanus had enough setups, but if there are actually more coming then idk how many we have.

Did I mention this is great =D

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Confirming, I'll be at this now.

Who wants MMs?
get at me nigg@ you know the deal your pick sheik or peach rawr :chuckle:

hell ya sleepy im so comin to this yes hell yes **** yes i think jx maybe be comin with us sleepy if thats ok but its all good we leave friday then oh ya
please someone team with me im dyin

nicaboy

Smash Champion
hmm maybe i should just mm people instead of entering lol soft mm $1.57
drugged fox $2
fullmetal were mm all day lol
bombsloildier aka articanus $2
carter $2

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Rofl, nice. Lol since $2 random battle money match ;p I hope I get pichu! And Articanus claims best falco in Ga... someone should beat him in a falco ditto =D

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I'll take pichu vs falco match if we get that during the random match =D *chainthrows* *gimps are fun*

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Awesome =D I'm not positive, but I think we have 7 tvs right now. We also have 7 systems, so it's mostly games we're lacking. With the amount of people showing up, it doesn't seem like we'll need more than one or two more tvs at most. Bringing a game and a system would be great though nicaboy XD The only situation in which we need more than one or two more tvs at max is if a bunch of random people show up that haven't posted, which i think is unlikely XD I'll make Articanus keep a tally of how many setups we actually have, but he's been busy with stuff ;p

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ya but like 12-15 people are coming right or i assume but i know for a fact its me sleepy cornel and flaming roy who hasnt posted **** wel be comin 4 sure so lets aim fot at least five lol
sleepy you will be gettin a call from me soon lol
fullmetal or soft teams?

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I AM on AIM you stupid ******!!! <3

Oh, Nicaboy. True there are only 12-15 people coming... but there are good players there. there's about 70-80% of the top ten coming. (Looking at both lists ;p)

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Oh well, if you can't go then you can't go; theres only so much you can try to do lol And yeah, when its four hours away things like this happen, its all good. Maybe something along the lines of what happened with soft will happen? If not, it's just bad luck ;p

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
god dammit mars LOL

I don't understand why my parents need me to be home for absolutely no reason at all. All their previous excuses that were stretches to begin with are now moot.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Parents are better than mew2king at tech skill when it comes to fun cancelling >.>'' lol @ nicaboy that works too =D

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Haha; it'll probably be pretty competitive though. As far as I know, now the only players that will be there are the majority of the best ten, me, articanus, and one other Savannah player. It also means no waiting for matches though ;p 3 more days and we'll see how savannah matches up =D

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
=/

I got job-cancelled for this day. I can possibly come up on friday to MM articanus, but I'll have to leave that night, cause 6 hours of drive time + me having to be at work at 10pm on saturday just doesn't sound feasible. :(

ss118

Smash Master
=/

I got job-cancelled for this day. I can possibly come up on friday to MM articanus, but I'll have to leave that night, cause 6 hours of drive time + me having to be at work at 10pm on saturday just doesn't sound feasible. :(
1st off: Bummer!

2nd off: me and my friends will be having a smashfest at the venue on Friday around 7 or something, so you can come then and are free to stay the night with us. =] it would probably be easier to talk about it on AIM or on the phone. Or maybe a PM. Or..... something.

Point is, your free to come in on friday night and leave anytime saturday morning.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Alright!
I might be able to drive in my mini-van. It fits 6+me.

If you need a ride pm me
BUT YOU MUST PAY FOR GAS!!

We need to hurry up and work this out if its gonna happen.

Top Bottom