• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Savannah Tournament on July 26th(Now looking for discs + TVs)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Possibly, josh.

I'm going for Kaddy, I dunno what you're talking about, arty.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
O_o Wow, post at midnight just to say that lol. Lol @ Tybee; but were you being serious at all about "Porbably bringing chaddd, eugene, and cornel." If you were then we have at least a few good players coming, right? (In addition to people already possibly making it) Sure this might not be huge, but it's getting there; Ima go ahead and spam the thread for the last week even though it's too late ;p And articanus was being serious about what he said.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
If you two win doubles, you should get like extra money outside pot ;p I agree with Articanus' post =D

This is interesting though, Sleepyk, is you actually bring chaddd cornel and eugene, we get FullMetal, some columbus players; we'll have a good chunk of top ten there won't we? Just a thought that this might not turn out as bad as we're thinking, it may all be up to Fast1 though =D

ss118

Smash Master
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba god I am so bored so I am going to make a useless bump to this thread does anyone agree with how useless this bump is I think it is to be honest but oh well I am seriously bored SOMEONE HELP!!!

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Articanus, don't forget about Fast1. Starting after Fast1 maybe people will start knowing if they can come. Be patient ;p

nicaboy

Smash Champion
so if i can get a ride i will come tom think u can get me? thats a maybe i dunno were waycross is at so i dont want it to be out ur way. hel some one get me

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
so if i can get a ride i will come tom think u can get me? thats a maybe i dunno were waycross is at so i dont want it to be out ur way. hel some one get me
sorry dude but atlanta is like 4 hours away from me and in the wrong direction =/

what about the sleepyK car?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
well its on sleepy assuming we leave on a firday im sure i can get a ride home i just need to get there and droped bak off in atl.
sleepy pretty please

nicaboy

Smash Champion
aw man these savannah dudes seem cool even tryin to help get me a ride :)
anyway its still a maybe this is next week and luckly im on vacation from work the whole week lets see whats up then .
my mom should be cool with it and hopefuly i can team with my brother this time if he has money otherwise i need a teammate.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I'm sure someone at the tourney will team with you if you can't get one beforehand, don't worry =D I wonder if we'll know more about people coming after Fast1?

S0FT

Smash Ace
As of now Im probably not going to be able to come to this.

If I can't make it im sorry.
I wish I could support all melee tournament hosters!!!

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol ****. This is what happened last time; there were a good bit of maybes and probably's... but slowly as time went on, people had to cancel as late as a day or two before D= It's all good if you can't make it (both of you) I guess something musta come up DX I just hope we still have people coming, not just a big dropping out of people. Hope you can all still come though. I hope the situation improves in terms of people coming now that Fast1 is over! *hopes*

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Ouch. That blows O_o Bleh parents... I can't say anything about that; parents are the reason I don't go to any tournaments XD All I can say is that sorry for you D=

SleepyK

I'm no longer driving to this. I visited wes, and I realized that I spent $100 in gas in two days. No way i'm driving down to savannah unless someone can help me foot the bill. $Mike, you willing to dlive a sreepyk to a tournament?

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
**** gas prices... $100?!?! That sucks O.o

Either way, things are going quite as I said; for some reason or another, people who had the possibility of coming have gone down to a low percent chance of coming >.> Hopefully someone can give you a ride sleepyK *sigh*

SleepyK

Well, you're in for a surprise, Drug.

I still definitely want to go. Nica, I realize I never got back to you on this, but I can probably pick you up, if you can help with gas.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
it be me and my brother how much is going to be needed? im hopin 20-30$ would be fine **** then theres food and stuff. maybe i should talk to jx31 he is suppose to come by my crib on saturday if he can come the bill would be easier on all of us

SleepyK

He went to FAST. LOL

20-30 would be pretty good. I'm not sure exactly how far a tank gets me, but this website says my mileage should be 30 23-30 mpg, 12 gallon tank, which means 1 tank per, er... go. We'd be leaving friday night and returning as soon as the tournament ended.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ok but there might be one problem like i said before i work in atl stay in calyton so if you cant get me from hampton ga on tara blvd i dont know if ill make it im not tryin to be a burden to anybody so if its an issue please feel free to say no im not goin to stress anyone out over a tourny but i would be glad to hand over some cash for the gas lol so its really what works for you sleepy but thanks for alway offering worse case senario if i dont go its ok bcuz this doesnt lok like a good turnout anyway :( but i still wanna go, i think i live close to chad not sure though but ya

and soft hope it was worth cuz yo a$$ aint doin anything for a min lol

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
SleepyK, you're right; I was in for a surprise =D Lol @ Soft; I assume Fast was hopefully worth it though?
Also, how much is gas round trip you think? From what I see you guys have at least a 4-ish person carpool going =D This also might not be as bad as expected; I forgot some columbus people mentioned coming like page 2 or something ;p If they still are, then among the entire turn out they're will hopefully be a good bit of good players.

Anyway, GAcarter... you're coming to this? I haven't seen you since that time we played months and months ago O_o This could end up well after all >.>

SleepyK

nica, as long as you're not in the entirely opposite direction, which i'm pretty sure you're not... it's good, lol.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Sleepy... so just to get an idea of how many will be at the tourney, how many people are coming with you? Right now, I know there are about 4 Savannah people, 2 people from Columbus (unless they changed their minds), SleepyK (with nica and brother), GAcarter, TomKitty, and I think chaddd is coming just to have that $30 MM with Articanus. The only others I've heard from is that if FullMetal comes, 112 will as well... idk if fullmetal is bringing anyone if he comes. Definitely no pools needed lol. But unless more people are coming we probably won't need any setups. That was my main concern... as soon as Articanus reads this he needs to find out if we have enough setups >.>

SleepyK

cornel should be coming with me, and i have a wild card spot.

Top Bottom