• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Shroomed

Smash Master
yeah im down to play, just text me when you head over

i live at 142 everson drive, santa cruz

its in a gated community. the gate code is #(pound)7735

just call if you need help getting in and if/when you come over
change ur ****in avatar truman

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Yo, So who is going to the tournament coming up (DGDTJ)?

I really feel like I should go because I live so close, but I am also a little nervous cause I've never been to a tournament and don't really have any idea how they are run/work.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Very true. I was hoping to play a lot before this tournament (which happened, but I needed practice against real people, not the computer).

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
awwriiiiiight deeWAan

i changed my profile pic. but dont get complacent. Im still keepin a sharp eye out for better replacement ones >=]

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I don't mind getting my *** handed to me by people, but sometimes I feel a little weird when I have no idea who I am playing. It should be super fun, even just to watch some awesome matches.

Miharu

Smash Hero
well its not uncommon to introduce yourself before you even start playing

A: "hi i'm A"
B: "hi i'm B, nice to meet you dude"

etc

yes the weirdness is all part of the plan

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
We should plan a big smashfest for the first week back or something. That way, school isn't important yet and everyone should be able to come. Agreed?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I agree with nick.

On a side note, this tournament made me realize that I have a lot to learn, and our school has a lot of talent. I need to be more active and assertive to play more games with a variety of people.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
yeahhhh thats the way to think, man!

im down for that, nick. i dont think ive seen u or henry in ages. gotta brush up on my see eff before i go back now. lol.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I had the pleasure of playing Taj and S2j in my pools. How do people get so good at this game ???

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I totally believe it. I am a lot better at hon/dota and WOW cause I have spent probably at least 100x the amount of time playing smash on each game.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
So what date were you thinking of playing nick (and everyone else)?

1/2/11 sunday?

i'm down for aaanything =]

(i'm still in santa cruz for a bit more if anyone in the area still wants to play!)

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
1/2 sounds good. Or anytime during the week if that works better. I'd be down to smash tomorrow if you want, Truman.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
wednesday? Yeahhh lets playyy

prob gonna smoke tooo if its tomorow but we can play before and after =]

i get off work at 3, home by.... 4

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
wellp

my former roommate is gonna be there, but i dont know if that counts as a consistent 4th. he might not feel like playing for too long.

anyone in the area be a 4th? ??? come to my nice Asss Houseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm working until about 5 or 6. Also I don't know where your house is. Also I'll bring Project M just in case.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
142 everson drive, santa cruz

gated community

its on chestnut, on the other side of the park

i also dont have a wii or wiimote.... so youre gonna have to work your magic to turn on the wii

Call/text! k im kinda awake. ill be downstairs. just come over and call when ur here

Top Bottom