• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

eriK

Smash Rookie
Hey guise, it's erik, anyone want to play tonight? I'd be down for any time.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I need to know who is trying to ride with me to Ownapalooza on Sunday, because I may or may not go somewhere to smash and spend the night on Saturday.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
lol nick. sry for not responding to ur text. i think u have me confused with the other erik who also plays falcon. >> but yeah i couldnt really play yesterday anyways. maybe this weekend?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Dajuan I'd either be going to Scar's/Pocky's (I haven't asked them yet what they are doing though), or maybe going to play Project M with another guy in SJ.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
If any one else wants to go with me to the tourney tomorrow, tell me or Joe or Dajuan. We are leaving SC no later than 10:15.

joeplicate

Smash Master
sheridan, did you end up staying over somewhere tonight?

if you're going tomorrow still, me and dajuan would be down to ride with you (save on gas/carpool/etc) as long as you don't feel forgotten about D:

i'm assuming that dajuan called u but i know that irresponsible guy could have dropped the ball

otherwise, if you already went then I'll ride with him :)

seeya tomorrow

also
IS THAT FALCON-PUNCHING ERIK?! SUP MAN! NICE TO SEE YOU WITH A SMASHBOARDS ACCOUNT!!!

i'm sorry that this thread has been slightly dead recently, not having a computer is a really good john, i guess

like i said just text me if you guys wanna play or get in contact in a more reliable way, my phone #'s on the front page

other than that, I'll try to keep you guys updated a little bit more, and hopefully we can plan more smashfests sometime soon =]

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm pretty sure my post right above yours answers all your questions. You and Dajuan be downtown at 10 AM to get picked up.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
hey sheridan,

do you still have space in your car for the trip to san diego?

i wanna go =O (do you need to pre-register and stuff?)

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
they should be practicing every week now...

Wednesday: 9pm
Thursday: 8pm

in channel UCSC

but ionno, me and my roommate dont really follow them anymore

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
work till 5

go home, cook ribs

PROFIT

ps - Dajuan sux dix at LoL
pps - Dajuan sux dix at tetris SCREENSHOOTS TO PROVE IT

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I was gonna go play racquet ball from 5:30 till whenever and maybe eat dinner with a friend on campus. I'll take my controller just in case. Text me if anyone ends up playing.

Q-Tip

Smash Rookie
Me and Erick meeting up at my apartment at C9/10 at 5:40 text me if you want to come 408-821-6328. My apartment # is 2303

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
hey sheridan,

do you still have space in your car for the trip to san diego?

i wanna go =O (do you need to pre-register and stuff?)

ehh... does a lack of response mean a no?

i wouldnt imagine sheridans the type to not notice or ignore a post.. >>

joeplicate

Smash Master
sheridan went to sacramento/lake tahoe for the weekend

u should call him if you really want a response haha

dajuan, i'm probably down to smash
but first i gotta take a shower and clean the hell out of my apartment

/down for a little smash afterwards, then hanging out
are u going to jackie's house tonight?

joeplicate

Smash Master
hey, so i figure this place has been sorta dead recently, and there's a bunch of people who i haven't seen in a really long time =O

so what do you guys think about doing a santa cruz ranbats sort of thing? like, every 2 weeks we could gather everyone together for a big smashfest/free tournament, and then use those to determine a santa cruz power ranking, with everybody who entered the ranbat :)

i figure it'd be cool, and inspire a little competition among everyone who's not me, dajuan, sheridan, or nick hahaha. seriously though, i haven't seen vince in forever :( aaron, we always make like we're gonna play but never do, and what happened to ColZdude, falcon punching erik (good **** on making an account, btw!), doug, i saw you at a party last week but we haven't played loool.... the list goes on

so how bout it?

RANBATS!!

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I've been practicing by myself all the time. I really want to play more people though.

Top Bottom