• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Anyone want a small t.v I have (For free)? I do not have a use for it at my house and still wouldn't want to carry from my house to campus, but I was thinking someone on campus or with a car might want it. Just another T.V to add to our collection if we still play at the community lounge.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
@henry, you might be able to leave it with dajuan... thats where my tv is

and it seems like he has enough space in his roomq

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
happy new years super smashed bros. dajuan, you should party so hard that you think you see me sitting across from you, then you should high five that hallucination.

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
Happy new year, everyone! I am thinking about coming up to play with you guys again as my new year's resolution!

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
i'll be back tomoro =)

i play WoW again guys so make me leave my apartment sometimes
just make an agreement that... whenever we ask you to do something, you cant use WoW as an excuse not to go

then youll be fine ^^

ANYONE WANT TO PLAY TONIGHT? (SUNDAY)

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Yes, I want to play tonight.

And I also just spent my vacation playing a lot of wow. So much bg grinding :(

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
well you wanna come over henry?

if anyone else wants to come... post back or text me
..................................................... yeah ill be home

Crowing

Smash Cadet
When did that glitch start happening? I didn't know about it until yesterday. Up until now, I've just been running in at the last second for 300ish honor. Besides the super long and boring queue times, bg grinding hasn't been to bad because I need to get used to the new mechanics of every other class for arenas.

Shroomed

Smash Master
When did that glitch start happening? I didn't know about it until yesterday. Up until now, I've just been running in at the last second for 300ish honor. Besides the super long and boring queue times, bg grinding hasn't been to bad because I need to get used to the new mechanics of every other class for arenas.
everyone and their ****ing mom has a stun nowadays

RING OF FROST IS TOTAL BULL ****

but there's an unspoken agreement that the attacking side will always win and if u get in you will get 1800 honor

find the border on the bridge of Tol Barad Peninsula and the PvP zone and jus strafe back and forth after your side gets 2 towers controlled

i stay in the pvp zone for about 3 seconds and then go out and RIGHT bak in
i think around 5 seconds it'll port you out to org

we should smash tonite before school starts tomoro

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Tol Barad was hot fixed today :(

It might only be hot fixed in Europe!!! Hopefully I can get my brothers spriest decked out today cause he just hit 85 on it yesterday and his prot pally is the worst 2's partner ever.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
What comp are you running in and arena?

And who the hell decided to make my physics lab meet before my lecture...

Shroomed

Smash Master
Druid/warr and druid/lock with RL friends

I'm about to try rdruid/hpally/warr

seems like it could be really good even though matches will be long

don't hate truman, I wanna smash today though

joeplicate

Smash Master
so

idk about all this WOW bs
but in recent news my computer's broken
so i gotta spend the next two days or so budgeting out books and a laptop that i can (hopefully) buy

unfortunately, this means that i'm probably not going to pound anymore :(
i haven't done **** for it (plane tickets, registered), and seeing as how it'll probably be a ~$400 chunk out of my money for the quarter.... yeah =/

definitely down for wintergamefest though

once i get all that computer **** figured out, hit me up to play via text message lol
sometime like tonight or tomorrow or w/e

nick, you still wanna play tonight? idk if i'm down to drink, cause my classes are all hella early and i've been trying my heart out to fix my sleep schedule LOL. definitely down for a little action tonite tho

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I've got nothing to do tonight and no classes tomorrow, so I am down for smash.

Druid/hpal/warrior is probably a good team right now with double dispels and certainly has better mana conservation compared to the disc priest version. (lol at disc priests being absolutely terrible). If you have a feral set (assuming you are the druid), you can probably face roll as hpally/feral/arms while feral damage is super high.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Yeah, feral's OP at the moment but i haven't farmed any feral pvp gear at all yet

i recently got a pretty decent resto set. 2k resil only so far and only my vicious weapon so far.
Everything else is from the TB glitch =) and crafted gear.

I didn't wanna start investing into feral because their damage WILL be lowered soon cuz it's ridiculous atm.
But **** frost mages, seriously they need reworking as well. Their CC ability is just straight up ********.

Sheridan, yeah im down for some gym today. I'll be done with class at around 4 so anytime after that is fine. We should smash before/after too.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
so

idk about all this WOW bs
but in recent news my computer's broken
so i gotta spend the next two days or so budgeting out books and a laptop that i can (hopefully) buy

unfortunately, this means that i'm probably not going to pound anymore :(
i haven't done **** for it (plane tickets, registered), and seeing as how it'll probably be a ~$400 chunk out of my money for the quarter.... yeah =/

definitely down for wintergamefest though

once i get all that computer **** figured out, hit me up to play via text message lol
sometime like tonight or tomorrow or w/e

nick, you still wanna play tonight? idk if i'm down to drink, cause my classes are all hella early and i've been trying my heart out to fix my sleep schedule LOL. definitely down for a little action tonite tho
that sucks! i hope somehow u can still make it, lol. i want a MM rematch, i've been shine out of shielded one too many times!

Top Bottom