• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Dante Want to Edit OP to reduce clutter? Change the title to make it seem like there's club weekly? and add more numbers?

Also SB, lets really try to make this tournament big! A lot of good players are coming our way and it shouldn't be for nothing.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
@pink reaper - ill wait for ya but giv me yo digits in case something happens that way i can rearrange things quickly

joey - thats 2 set ups, i got a set-up, dante will probly bring a set-up, cho will probly bring one, Sung will bring at least 1, clayton will probly bring one

so thats 7 on paper, hopefully they all bring em

CableCho57

Smash Lord
hey pink reaper who else from slo is coming with you?

also Rob do you think you can bring your notebook for tio like last time? I promised kevin I would but I think i'm gonna be playing some LoL when i'm there with andrej and david haha.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
yeah you can buy it in one of the machines that's in every parking lot. I believe it's $3 for a saturday. Also be sure to park in a lot that's marked "visitor" otherwise they might ticket you for $35. Usually the lots will say "faculty/staff/students/visitors" on the sign. As long as it says visitors you should be fine.

Oracle

Smash Master
pft who needs tio?

BTW we should get as many people as possible to go to fighting game club tonight so we can hype up the lan party and get more people to increase the pot. Someone should bring a setup.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Hey sorry I couldnt make it today, next quarter hopefully. Sounds like you guys will have a good turnout though. Have fun and **** SLO! Go SB, 2nd worst region in cali!

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts

Kevin: thanks for hosting. I had a great time. I'll see you back in the 818
Dante: GG during the bracket. And thanks again for bringing my backpack back lol
Huy: Intense match. You're a great player, but I think the community wants you to play more aggressively! (Think Armada ;])
Joey: a pleasure discussing smash technicalities with you. we needa bomb some hills!
Kadar: sick fox for playing for only a year. we needa catch a sesh
Jeff: Good seeing you there again. Always a pleasure
Tony: Your falcon is lowkey good. You should compete more often
kimchi: you play a calm, but technical falco. kinda like zhu IMO
HugQ: Sick samus. I learned quite a few things by just watching you play. Sucks we didn't get to do dittos tho
Oscar: Life of the tourney if you ask me. keep wrecking with that fox yo!
Larry: Awesome falco dude. I'll see you in the 818 too
Dendy: **** your brinstar-puff LOL hbox jr. up in this
Sung: you pretty much showed me that I have A LOT to learn in the falco match up. Hopefully we can get together and play during winter break once I'm back in the valley.
Wes: matches of you vs. oscar were eye candy
David: shall we LoL?
Rob: sick luigi
Kurt: thanks for helping me out with the missing backpack lol
SLO crew: we ****. of course you all knew that already

Top Bottom