• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
DavidM, can you bring some setups?

Andy, can you drive? Do you know anyone that can carpool with folks like Sheen?

Also, where's Gishnak at. I wan own his *** :)

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a couple of TV's and a cube. If any other SB smashers need a ride and/or need me to take TVs let me know.

@helmet

I can upload the vids if someone has a youtube account for me to put them on. Looking through the footage is mostly just you and dante. But i dont think that bothers you. haha

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
Guys,

I'm sorry to be the ******* that suggests a venue then doesn't go to it, but I will have to. An emergency has come up and I'm going to be unable to go.

Nonetheless, I have spoken to Cassandra (from SBCC) and if Dante is still willing to set stuff up Gamefest is all up for it, so please continue without me.

It's possible I'll make it, but extremely unlikely.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I need someone from sbcc to check inventories for a lost Wiimote. It belongs to Evan, and it should not be hard to spot because it has a jacket.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Just letting you guys know that I have a performance tomorrow evening so I will be getting to smash club around 11pm or later, assuming you guys are still playing (I think that's a safe assumption :p). I know you guys don't care, I'm mostly just posting this so that Joe doesn't act all surprised when I get there late.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Who's gonna be in town on the 28th? I've been hearing some rumblings that some people won't be here that weekend. The LAN is happening either way, it's mostly to see if there'll be enough for a tournament.

Master_Helmet

Smash Apprentice
Okay, well me and cape are going to get there around 5 and leave around 8. I plan on going to the 28th event, but not sure how long i can stay.

curt992

Smash Cadet
Hi everyone, I'm from Santa Barbara and I'm trying to join the smash community. Could anybody give me information on where to start playing friendlies with people and smaller tournaments? I've only been playing for about 4 months now and haven't played more than five different people, so I am still in the learning process. I'd appreciate it if anyone would respond, thanks.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Hi everyone, I'm from Santa Barbara and I'm trying to join the smash community. Could anybody give me information on where to start playing friendlies with people and smaller tournaments? I've only been playing for about 4 months now and haven't played more than five different people, so I am still in the learning process. I'd appreciate it if anyone would respond, thanks.
Next Saturday on the 28th there's going to be a LAN party. We will be playing melee and brawl there, and it'd be great if you went. It's going to be at UCSB in the Loma Pelona Center from Noon until Midnight.

jayhacks805

Smash Rookie
shoot son the 28th?? haha thats my bday and juan will be here for the sunmmer (this is his account) maybe i'll make my return to smash. hype!

-caleb

Top Bottom