• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

Master_Helmet

Smash Apprentice
So im definitely gonna try to show up today. As of now im working, but im hoping to get in a good 2-4 hours of some serious melee in. Id like to play singles but the most important thing is to optimize the amount of play time. So who is coming? How many set ups we gonna have? I have a cube and melee just no tv. Keep me posted por favor

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
@Andrej,

GosuSheep.305

Ye, TSL is cool. NASL is cool too. But GSL is the good ****-.-

Did you know that EG.Machine lived in Buellton (around Santa Ynez)? I've known him for like 12 years-.-

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Are you guys wanting to run a tournament at gamefest because if you want to you can and you should and stuff.

Also, I may need some melee players to help test P:M and record some vids of ATs

Master_Helmet

Smash Apprentice
So what time are people getting to smash tonight? I got a full set up plus im bringing my recorder, so if u want **** recorded bring a flash stick. Wont be able to stay super late. Probably till 9 30-10 00

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
Because it is still April and I have so much godddamn work to do, I will not be joining ya'll in smash today.

I will probably commute for a while from SY, but I'll move down to SB once I find a place.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I'm gonna be there at 5PM as usual.

Joe, if you could get Cape to make it there as well, there is a good chance that he'd get to play some MvC3.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Lame. Do we know anyone else besides me who plays MvC3? I kinda don't mind there being a MvC3 setup, but the person who is bringing it is hoping there are more people interested.

Master_Helmet

Smash Apprentice
well no... i was wondering if anyone would host :) I got a full set up... u ever get around to uploading those vids?

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
Damn. I gotta check this more often. I would have been down to play.

Fall quarter will be massive smash. If I live in Goleta or Isla Vista in Fall, I will host smash fests allllll the time.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
So... I know this is kinda late notice, but the SBCC Gamefest is this saturday. Would anyone come if I hosted a melee tournament there. If not I guess I won't and we'll just play at smash club.

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
I'll come. What's good about Gamefest is we have the food and water and stuff around, we can play other stuff, and we can start at noon. Even if we can't get a full tourny, we can still have a smash fest.

Why not just tell all smash club people to go to gamefest?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I guess I'm gonna ask people at UCSB how critical it is for me to host meetings where most of the regulars only play Melee.

Top Bottom