• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

D

Deleted member

hi

i'll call daniel, aka baka4moe, whatever I like. back4more is a sicker nickname than baka4moe

eat my ***, edit my post for actual legit stuff like censor dodging

***get

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Does anyone want to play on Sunday or will SB be too smashed out to play from going to 2GG? :confused: Also Matthew does not want to be an officer for SC next year meaning there will be no SC because we need 3 people unless Dante signs the form. :(

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey mrslime

you asked in my thread if your friend could play smash at my place. i responded and asked about him but you didnt say anything back. did he change his mind?

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
@Huy,

What does being an officer entail? When you say "Matthew", do you mean me? I may be willing to be officer depending on responsibilities.
Yes, when I say Matthew, I mean you. Did you get my Yahoo IM messages? As of right now, an "officer" doesn't actually have to do anything besides signing the form. Basically we need 3 "officers" to sign the form so Smash Club can actually exist. So technically, you can just sign the form and be and be an "officer" without actually doing anything. I was an "officer" and I barely did anything and skipped like 5 meetings.

hey mrslime

you asked in my thread if your friend could play smash at my place. i responded and asked about him but you didnt say anything back. did he change his mind?
He says he doesn't know where to play. Are there still any other possible days for him to play? Also I'm not sure how long he will stay to do research at California Institute of Technology. Where do you usually play? Is there like a Community TV room or something? :confused:

baka4moé

Smash Champion
no its at my apartment, its like a couple blocks north of the caltech campus. what's his name? is he a grad student or a visitor or something? im on spring break right now, and pretty much at my apartment the rest of the week...

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
no its at my apartment, its like a couple blocks north of the caltech campus. what's his name? is he a grad student or a visitor or something? im on spring break right now, and pretty much at my apartment the rest of the week...
His name is Michael and he is a visiting researcher. He isn't a registered graduate student yet (although I think he is taking some graduate classes through the extension program or something). What is your AIM SN? :confused: I don't think he has a SWF account. Actually I'm not even sure if he still uses AIM.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i dont really use aim though, so yeah...hmm thisd be easier if he had an account. my address is 150 s chester, and its north of campus. tell him if he wants to play just let me know a time i guess.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Wow dodging a ban to threaten someone's life over an internet infraction.

hahhahahahhahahahhahahahaha

baka4moé

Smash Champion
to be fair, i don't think s2j really means what he's saying to the extent mrslime is taking it, although i guess thats hard to believe since theyve never actually met in person. just my thoughts, johnny's a really cool guy irl, at least from what ive seen.

metalreflectphags

Smash Rookie
stop deleting my posts because you don't want to be embarassed for being a *** too, who cares if you look at my post history 2 weeks back just so you can ban me

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Its probably not even him deleting the posts

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh **** PR up in this *****?!

Yeah we need a landslide of tacos.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I didn't delete the posts though. EE did.

I'll actually still try to go to 2GG though. Anyways, don't worry Johnny, I won't press charges against you. I never even planned to press charges in the first place. I gave you an infraction for censor dodging (only because I have to enforce the SWF rules) not because of spelling Daniel's name wrong. I could actually get infracted for wrongfully infracting a user. Me editing the post to fix Daniel's name was only a side thing after editing out the actual censor dodges. I would never try to even waste my time on editing a certain post without it having any actual censor dodges in it.

The only reason why I edited out your post and JDM's post on Super Bowl Sunday was because it was an alternative to infracting you and JDM since it was the nice thing to just skip the infraction and edit out the content instead, but then I got called out (not really by you but by Jason I think) for editing the posts and other moderators started telling me (and calling me out) that I shouldn't try to be nice by editing out their post and I should just infract them.

I didn't "search" your old posts. I actually caught that censor dodge a long time ago (the day you made the post), but didn't infract it because doing so would cause you to be ban due to having 6 points. I don't think it is fair for a person with 5 points to get banned for a 6th point for censor dodging, so I waited for the points to expire. I was being nice to let the points wear off before infracting again, but I'm not allowed to do that (a higher up told me to), so I was required to go back and infract it (by a higher up).

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I didn't delete the posts though. EE did.

I'll actually still try to go to 2GG though. Anyways, don't worry Johnny, I won't press charges against you. I never even planned to press charges in the first place. I gave you an infraction for censor dodging (only because I have to enforce the SWF rules) not because of spelling Daniel's name wrong. I could actually get infracted for wrongfully infracting a user. Me editing the post to fix Daniel's name was only a side thing after editing out the actual censor dodges. I would never try to even waste my time on editing a certain post without it having any actual censor dodges in it.

The only reason why I edited out your post and JDM's post on Super Bowl Sunday was because it was an alternative to infracting you and JDM since it was the nice thing to just skip the infraction and edit out the content instead, but then I got called out (not really by you but by Jason I think) for editing the posts and other moderators started telling me (and calling me out) that I shouldn't try to be nice by editing out their post and I should just infract them.

I didn't "search" your old posts. I actually caught that censor dodge a long time ago (the day you made the post), but didn't infract it because doing so would cause you to be ban due to having 6 points. I don't think it is fair for a person with 5 points to get banned for a 6th point for censor dodging, so I waited for the points to expire. I was being nice to let the points wear off before infracting again, but I'm not allowed to do that (a higher up told me to), so I was required to go back and infract it (by a higher up).
Bam, one point for me in the MRS game

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Also the only reason why I had other moderators infract yours and Joe's retaliation posts was because moderators are advised to not infract retaliation posts or posts that flame the moderators directly since doing so may cause the infracted victim to think it is a personal issue. So that's why I had Jungle and other people handle my infractions, but then people were already calling me out for not infracting them myself. I asked Jungle if I could infract retaliation posts and he said yes but only if I would think the overall result would cause less backlash then the backlash that would have resulted had another moderator infracted it. It had nothing to do with me being scared. Who would actually get scared over the Internet anyways?

to be fair, i don't think s2j really means what he's saying to the extent mrslime is taking it, although i guess thats hard to believe since theyve never actually met in person. just my thoughts, johnny's a really cool guy irl, at least from what ive seen.
Well I am required to infract people who censor dodge and fix the censor dodges. Yeah, other moderators told me to never take anything online seriously. I am required to enforce the rules though. Alan and L have been trolling me since 2-5-11 by reporting my posts that aren't even infraction worthy (and technically I'm suppose to infract that for spam since false reporting is considered spam) and they spam the NorCal threads with like "LOOOOOOOOOOL" and I pretty much never infracted them. I only infract S2J for flaming me because it may come off as "vulgar material" for people reading his posts not because his posts anger me (and I guess it is also because I have to enforce SWF rules too).

Its probably not even him deleting the posts
Right, EE was doing it.

Sup Glyphmoney, i see you up in my thread with them raptors an ****. I think we need tacos.
What kind of tacos are you getting?

Oh **** PR up in this *****?!

Yeah we need a landslide of tacos.
What are your favorite types of tacos? :confused:

Bam, one point for me in the MRS game
I think you have 3 total and Brian has like 6. Everyone else has like 2. $heen has like 1 or 2 because he didn't properly play the game. :facepalm:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Tacos is tacos MRS. Though PR is my main supplier.

I live in Stafford!

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
Anyway. Huy, you say that officers for smash club "pretty much don't have to do anything" yet you avoided 5 meetings? How many meetings were there? When are they? What are they about? If I'm going to be some sort of officer person, I don't want to "avoid" responsibilities. I just want to know what they are.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Well yeah, I skipped like 5 meetings because of the fact officers don't have to do anything. There were like 9 meetings. They are on Saturdays at 6 PM. They are about Melee. The "responsibilities" are showing up and playing :melee:.

Top Bottom