• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

CableCho57

Smash Lord
SLO you guys going to this? Because i'm in this wierd situation where I have a ride there with my sister but if I want to come back with her, i can only be there for a few hours. But if you guys are going back to slo and you have room, maybe you can drop me off at Goleta on the way back? ill pitch in for gas of course.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
whoa dante youre going?! Dude ill hella be down to go with you guys! I wouldve asked you guys to come with me but my wack sister said no (my awesome sister being the one in San Francisco lol)

I might still be going with her (she wants me to drive) but reserve me a spot in the car so I can come back with you guys.

edit: this place is only 2 hours away! (as opposed to the 3 1/2 to irvine) and the freeway directions seem simple! rapeee

baka4moé

Smash Champion
santa barbara you should comeeeeeee to thisssssss. itd be nice to see yall again.

and, there'll be alot more of socal's top 10 there for you to play :awesome:

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Dante is a permanent resident at SB, so he lives in SB year round. I only live in SB in the academic school year and go home to SJ for breaks, summer, etc. I'll drive with Dante to the Burbank tournament if my driver (from SB to SJ) decides to leave on Sunday, but if my driver, Jimmy, decides to leave on Friday or Saturday, then I will not be driving with Dante to the Burbank tournament because I will be in SJ. Jimmy hasn't tell me when he will leave SB yet. :confused: So I do not know if I'm going to the Burbank tournament or not. Also after splitting all of the dots in the link you posted in the 626 thread, I found out the surprise. At first, I expected the surprise to be a
heart or something (based on the description below), but apparently I was wrong.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
How did you get to the UCI tournament last time? :confused: Did Caleb read you the directions while you drove? You should get a GPS. Also is the main reason why you don't want to go alone is due to not having a person to read you the directions while you drive?

DanteFox

Smash Champion
dante what time are you going to leave tomorrow? and did you ask anyone else?
idk I'm still kind of struggling to decide whether to go or not.

I asked andrej, but he's going home tomorrow. pretty sure david m is going home tomorrow too. david c apparently has a final tomorrow. Huy's going home too.

Haven't asked joe yet. pretty sure I know what his answer would be tho. -_-

what are you doing caleb? you said you were gonna be there too right? you're going with your sister?

edit: If I do go, i'd leave around 9:30 am.

Top Bottom