• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

romeo619

Smash Ace
hey what happend to pha

i saw some guy on world poker tour like 5 weeks ago that looked just like him. he wasnt too good at cards though
but i dont think it was him

mjsdawg

Smash Rookie
is there a triweekly tomorrow? I checked like the past 50 pages in this thread and couldn't find anything. =O..

But I remember seeing one from May 24th and it follows that there should be one tomorrow. Just checking. Thanks in advance.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
mmm no, next triweekly is probably October 4th, but I won't know for certain until the 20th... so just keep checking the thread.

IsaakFenris

Smash Rookie
yea can we get an update? The fall semester just started.

Ill be willing to bring a 20 inch television and a wii just so i can get to know the group. It would be my first time.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
so whats new in the smash community? nobody talks to me anymore!! hahah

i miss the old scene. whats everyone up to?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
K guess I'm checking for availability today, I'm hoping for the 4th but if it's not open we'll have to wait for the 18th. No worries though, there's the RBFundraiser tournament on the 11th if I'm not mistaken.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
My gosh

That stuff was so long ago, it seems. There needs to be a Harmony and friends get together sometime.

Hall

Smash Ace
I'm lead to believe that he's been real busy with school of late. I miss his effeminate good looks.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Not official yet but since last week was booked, this week is RB fundraiser, and next week is Race's, expect a triweekly (for real this time) October 25th.

Top Bottom