• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
Hello, I probably won't be going to Boss' house tonight, but I'll be there for the Triweekley tomarrow. Going to Maple's house afterwords sounds fun too, so count me in on that.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I have to pass on tonight too. Family things came into the situation. I'll see you all at the triweekly though.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
edreeeazesss, im calling you tonight. what the hell is going on?? saint patrick just 4 stocked me on myspace??? waaah waaah waah, LOL. i quit this game. l0l. j/k.

see everyone tomorrow.
look cute romeo.

someone tell sa2jeff & the condo guys to go. :D

Magnawolf

Smash Apprentice
Won't be able to make it for teams and probably not singles. Sorry Zephyr.

I'm coming after baseball practice though which maybe from either 2:00-4:00 just for some friendlies and to see people. Plus Zack, TpFox and I are going to laser tag after triweekly.

EDIT: Good chance of me coming because I think I might skip practice. I'll bring a TV and a Cube too.

D

Deleted member

Sorry i had to leave early. Oh and fun fact: 7 people today thought i was 10 years old :-P. I'm 13.

ycz12

Smash Ace
Tourney was a lot of fun, I got to beat Jeff and Tony in consecutive friendlies. =P Sorry I had to leave early...

Now I know who to main though. >.>

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
- RESULTS -

SINGLES
1: DSF
2: Edrees
3: Rickety
4: Saint Patrick
5: TheBOSS
5: Bone
7: Azn_Lep
7: Jon619
9: Doodles
9: Araknophobik
9: ASP
9: Blitz
13: Zephyr
13: Gonzalo
13: Anto
13: Zack353
17: Judd
17: Maple
17: Paul Mitchell
17: Romeo619
17: Kendrick
17: Yloh
17: SA2Jeff
17: Giza
25: LBK
25: LHG
25: PNaleek
25: Amon Amarth
25: ycz6
25: Anuj
25: Jfk
25: Jesse1000
33: HuggleBunny
33: Marceaux
33: BurntSocks
33: PK
33: Vader
33: Nwordtim
33: Duff Man
33: Jflo
33: Kyubi
33: J Ha
33: Jesus Cat
33: Daniel Bean
49: Juice
49: Will
49: Tp_Fox

DOUBLES
1: Crescent Moon Slice (Edrees + Bone)
2: Jabba Jabba Jabba (TheBOSS + Araknophobik)
3: Gerudo Rush (Saint Patrick + Azn_Lep)
4: Jackpot (ASP + Doodles)
5: Hearts and Smiles (Rickety + Maple)
5: WTF Come on Man! (Jon619 + Romeo619)
7: BIG BLITZ!!!! (DSF + Blitz)
7: OOOOOHHH it's the Condo!! (SA2Jeff + Judd)
9: Power Thrust (Jesse1000 + Zephyr)
9: Revenge of the Immortal Mustard (Ycz6 + Daniel Bean)
9: Jesus Squad (Juice + JFK)
9: Beej + Sang (Beej + Sang)
13: Nappy Crackers (Giza + Nwordtim)
13: LHG-Spot (LHG + JFlo)
13: Tacos Rule (Amon Amarth + Yloh)
13: That's a Neck (Zack353 + Tp_Fox)
17: OMG Come on Dude! (Paul Mitchell + Anto)
17: Burnt Bunny (BurntSocks + Huggle Bunny)
17: Reich Tag (Marceux + FUJIX)
17: To Catch a Predator (Loli + Pedo)
17: Snow is Yellow (PK + Jesus Cat)
17: Too CUUUUTE <333 (Will + Nicky<3)

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm, lul i suck :D Shoutouts!

Azn_Lep - Great job on getting this back all together, and even in the same lodge. Really too good. Funyuns owned you tho. :D
Romeo - Good matches foo. I dunno why, but i guess i was doing really good those matches.
Edrees - =( oh well. I was so excited during the first match, i think thats why i lost it. :p You saw me spamming up smashes hoping for the kill >_> GGs, i guess. :D
Kendrick - wow, you did pretty well for the first tournament.... Come back to play more. :)
Anto - Dam, you scared me, I can't believe i won those matches. Hope to play you again sometime soon.
Bone - ....***** -_-
Rickety - Woot. nice job on third, too amazing. Good seein ya again.
Nicky - Watashi wa shinen SHIENZUUUUUU! (or whatever he says) ;D If you ever want TMs or master balls..... or life orbs just ask :p
Jeff & Judd - good matches, though falcon marth is too good. Oh, and jiggs is alright.
Jon - lol, i guess i am emotional huh? ;D PM me if you ever figure it out plz. :)
St. Pat - is a beast? and got better? Oh well, too bad i didnt play you. Mebbe next time.
Zack - My cherrleader saves the day once again. OH SH- HES MORPH BALLING IN LASER TAG!
Jesse - http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uayNXRIiA
Tp_Fox - Tall bith. ;D
LBK - No spagehtti johns?
DSF - RUMBLE FIGHTER.
Blitz - RUMBLE FIGHTER.

Hum......

Rickety

Peace and Love
See First Page for Results!

This tournament was amazing. Thank you to Pat for hosting, and everyone who came. I will post shoutouts tomorrow, after some nice sleep :]

romeo619

Smash Ace
i suck now but its all good. good seeing everyone. again.

good shet to anto for doin the chicken noodle soup at chipotle lmfao

the lodge really changed over the years...

The Game II

Smash Champion
40-something people, that was great to see. Someone IMed me saying there was going to be 0 turnout; that person will remain nameless.

Anyway, photo gallery coming up tomorrow (Sunday), videos on Tuesday. yep.

--GCII

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
shoutouts

pat- good job hosting and always good seeing you. chipotle bathroom ftw haha.

rickety-3rd place! good **** man. sd crew is too good

bone- u just a hoe. 5th place for both of us :(

edrees- u were playing way too good. great job. i'll hit u up if i'm near anaheim anytime soon.

alex- i'll see you online for some halo g. we have to team up sometime soon and just own. jabba jabba

fabian- good job on doubles man. keep it dirty fo reals. finally we team! jabba jabba jabba

blitz- bawwlllllss haha. jabba jabba jabba. always good seeing you homie. keep it real.

st. patrick- sd crew owns. good **** brotha, much love.

maple- should went peach...lol

game- good talking to you and the interview was fun. keep in touch.

anto- wow, ur marth has insane spacing! you almost had me, no joke! good **** man.

jon619- always way too close. too good man, u will get me sooner or later.

bigjeff- my *****. i miss u man, play smash with us more often! hit me up g.

judd- i was watching, ur jiggs has improved greatly. keep it up.

anyone else i missed, good job, fun games, and great seeing everyone.

was it me or did that chipotle have terrible service?

$BONE$

Smash Ace
rickety - you finally beat me. LOL. congrats. <33 10-1 now. 9 more. ;D love you man. never any hard feelings.
nick(e)- hi. you're the best.
edrees - i talk to you all the time out of this forum so this is basically just spam. isn't cresent moon slash?
will - wow. i had no idea you we're that amazing. anybody that has played seiken densetsu 3 = <3 to me. why'd you leave so early?? should have stuck around more.
jon - feel better. good seeing you around. :D
romeo - you suck at this game. :D
paul - wow. we've missed you. welcome back to harmony. :D
boss - f**king chheatter. why are you so good in teams? LOL.
asp - im going to play rumble fighter tonight. yaaay.
blitz - rumble fighter is installed now. yaaaay. ragnarok online 2 internation beta wont be till 08 though, im sure.
doodles - i didn't have to play you in singles bracket. yaaay.
dsf - san diego loves you + nezumi. :D alex for panelist!!
zack - rick rarely loses to captain falcons. :[ LOL. you already knew this right?
jeff - LOL. YOU LOST TO BLITZ FINALLY. ooOoOoOhhhhhh...?!?!? jk.
zephyr - too bad our teams match wasn't recorded. l0l.
anuj - didn't talk to you much or any at all. welcome to san diego. :]

sorry if i missed anyone. lapse in memory. OH YEAH. Giza, i 4 stocked you twice. no hard feelings though. ooOoOoOhHhhh?!?!??!

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Like nobody saw that coming? I suck at fighting any Peach and your Peach is beast. I have no problem losing to good players even if they are scrubs. ;)

Hopefully I will start remembering faces with names this time. This was the first time I went to a tournament and actually knew who Bone was. J-Fox and Zack, I will try to remember you guys faces now since I seem to see you guys names all the time.

Is everyone playing Fox now or was I just randomly getting paired up against just Fox players?

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Like nobody saw that coming? I suck at fighting any Peach and your Peach is beast. I have no problem losing to good players even if they are scrubs. ;)

Hopefully I will start remembering faces with names this time. This was the first time I went to a tournament and actually knew who Bone was. J-Fox and Zack, I will try to remember you guys faces now since I seem to see you guys names all the time.

Is everyone playing Fox now or was I just randomly getting paired up against just Fox players?

It's never easy for **** victims to forget the face of their rapist. Bone ruined you.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I had a hell of a time. Everytime i smash it up with you guys, I always get better and always have a ton of fun. Not to mention I actually gave doubles a shot and did much better than I expected.

You guys pwn, hope to smash with you guys again sometime.

Team Giza

Smash Lord
I had a lot of fun fighting Foxes. And good work Zack chainthrowing me all day. :chuckle: Lots of fun at the noob tv in the back corner too. If any of you Paradise Hills peoples who were back there have an account here, contact me please.

---
edit out: Fine it was all the same then. Yes, Bone throughly destroyed me and I enjoyed it. :p
---
Good to finally get that money match out of the way S. Pat. I really enjoyed the match on pokefloats.

Rickety

Peace and Love
San Diego Triweekly XVIII SHOUT OUTS!!

Shout outs!

1: DSF - Alex is too nice, friendly, and good. It was awesome playing til' six in the morning :]

2: Edrees - is too nice! Dang our matches were intense. I remember when I first played with Cao and I always got 4-stocked :-P We <3 Edrees!!

3: Rickety - Noob, learn to L-cancel.

4: Saint Patrick - Don't feel bad about the loss, you are too good Patrick, I just know you too well. I'm Rocky Balboa and you can be Tommy Gunn :cool: ;)

5: TheBOSS - BOSS is amazing! Too funny. Play Peach, man! <3 SD

5: Bone - Yay! Bone finally let me win a set :] Thank you! <333 The car ride to Chipotle was too funny!

7: Azn_Lep - Thank you for hosting, Pat! I hope I was able to help you enough, these things can get stressful. Yay for not having to play you in Singles :-P

7: Jon619 - TOO CUTE <3 I'm sorry you were not feeling well, but not that sorry, you almost beat me! It's scary playing you, you just need to be a little more patient. :]

9: Doodles - DOOOOOOOOOODLEEEEES! Jackpot as back in force, too crazy. Nicky and Ricky love you!

9: ASP - The other half of Jackpot, who knew Mario was so good? You and Cameron both got 4th in doubles, and 9th in singles, too good :]

9: Araknophobik - Fabian, you pick on Romeo too much ;) No Sheik color johns! ;) Keep it dirty! One day we'll have a Sheik crew. How did you "Green Sheik of SoCal" battle go with Maple?

9: Blitz - Marth v. Falcon is too fun, Jeff is too nice and fun to be around :]

13: Zephyr - *Batman Voice* ****. Good stuff on beating Maple, Green Greens for permanent banning. Ha! ;)

13: Gonzalo - Who the heck is Gonzalo?! Taking out Blitz and Romeo619 was tough stuff! SD finally will have a campy Falco! :] I hadn't seen you in over a year!

13: Anto - Chicken Noodle dance at Chipotle put you on the SD rankings, and not the fact that your Marth is a beast. ;) Anto is amazing! But I'm still waiting for that flow :]

13: Zack353 - I AM IN LOVE WITH THE GREAT ZACK353. I know the Marth Falcon match too well, but it was fun playing with you in friendlies afterwards. It's amazing how quickly you can pick up all the advice and utilize it so quickly. It was nice to finally play you in singles, a match 22 months in the making :-P Remember, when you turn pro for Brawl, I'm your #1 fan! :]

17: Judd - Judd what the heck is too good! I was not expecting those matches to be so close. Good stuff!

17: Maple - GO TO SLEEP KYLE. <3

17: Paul Mitchell - Paul!! I miss your long hair and beard :(

17: Romeo619 - "That's why these tournaments are double elimination -- to prevent fluke losses most of the time. Bone and Edrees took an early loss..." Good stuff taking out Edrees and Bone!

17: Yloh - too good :]

17: SA2Jeff - OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH "Man I invented OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!" Jeff is the best.

17: Giza - Did you bring CVS2? For some reason I thought I remember you telling me you didn't play it, but maybe that was 3S I was thinking of. Anyway, next time I will bring my PS2 Pad so we can play :]

25: LHG - LHGSpot? :-P

25: Anuj - It was nice to finally meet you in person :]

33: Jflo - We didn't play any friendlies :(

33: Jesus Cat - I knew I recognized you! You were at my first tournament! "LanceStern will carry in crews" - Romeo619 <33

33: Daniel Bean - STOP GETTING SO GOOD WITH FOX. It took me six months to learn to wavedash, I'm worried you're going to beat me soon! Always nice to hang out with you, though. :]

49: Will - CUTENNNNESSSS.

49: Tp_Fox - ditto ^ Thanks for the vote of confidence against Bone :] You're my lucky charm! <3

Nicky is ridiculously cute :] <3

Nathan is just too funny :]

Glenn, thanks for coming and putting up with my antics :]

To everyone and anyone I missed, this tournament was just too fun. Thanks for reminding me why San Diego is the greatest.

San Diego Love! ~

<3
rick(ety)

anto

Smash Apprentice
with a soda on the side

it was fun seeing everyone again. this was definitely the best experience at a triweekly i've had since i started playing. and now to the good stuff....

Jon- bad sense of direction ftw! ahha thanks for the ride and bout time we hung out, even though if it was for smash haha. o yea spartan workouts coming back sometime this winter so i'll let you know whats up

Romeo- been a long time man nice seeing you again. oh yea.. TOUCHDOWN!

Paul- i havent seen you since back at that eastlake tourney haha good times. o well for doubles, we'll do better next time. DONKEY PUNCH! no homo.

Jflo and LHG- always a pleasure seeing you guys. next time there's crew battle we will resurrect the blazin azns if pnoy comes haha.

Boss- great set man. all intense at the end haha. hopefully we can play again next time!

Yloh- i enjoyed our match. you have a good peach. i just got lucky and lame tipped you on that last stock.

ASP- scared you? nah not even okay maybe just the part where i tried to side spike you and were all oh **** haha. but yea hope to play you again sometime!

Rick- ahh i swear random things go on when i'm around you be it busting those flows or showing off my dance moves ahha. but yea...
just tell me when to bust a flow
i aint from the bay, but i'll make like e-40 so just tell me when to go
looks like i'll be at more tourneys for smash
even though i can barely wavedash
but i'm pretty good at that c-stick forward smash.

and to everyone else- nice seeing everyone and the friendlies and the audience at chipotle and what not. hope to see yall soon

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
Great tourney everybody! Here are my shout outs.

AznLep: Thanks Pat for being able to get the venu again for us.

Anto: That was a very good match, I learned a lot from it. Dude, I was like **** with that tipper, but that is what makes Marth so good. Looking foward to playing you again.

Bone: One day, I will take that last stock. Good match and looking foward to playing you again.

Edrees: It was great seeing you again. Maby next time we can get some friendlys going.

Amon: Thanks for teaming with me and next time we won't get lost. I'll team with you again at the next tournament we both show up.

The Peach player I drove home: Sorry for forgetting how to spell your gamer tag. Next time we play, I'll give you some Peach tips. On another note, it doesn't help that I played Bone right before you (great Peach warmup).

Rick: Great seeing you again. We need to play some next tournament. Where is Tony. =(

Jesus Squad: Great match, Jungle Japes worked in our favor, but I was just too weak to finish off that Shiek.

Saint Patrick: Peach rapest. It was fun playing you in friendlys. Looking foward to playing you again.

If I forget anybody, let me know and you will get a shout out as well. See you later.

Top Bottom