• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
Daaanm, $ is $ and some people don't have much of it. Whateverrr.

Anyways, yeah. I will probably try my Peach out for Crews. Maybe Pikachu and some Falco.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Ok guys I'm driving to SD. Anyone that wants to carpool, I would like if you would be kind enough to toss me 7 dollars :dizzy:

San Diego has such a young tourny scene :)

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
K, ill be going to this.

Wow, my first triweekly. You guys can go ahead and continue using pichu if you want, I dont mind. Unless Im in your crew, in which case you better not be using pichu.

Which reminds me, I'll need to sub in a crew for this if anyone is willing to use me as part of the 4 man line up.

I will be needed a way to get there. Im down for the carpool panda if you're cool with picking me up.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Is there anyway you can be at azeems on friday? I can drop you back off home but wouldn't be able to go to your place on the way to San Diego. I'm gonna be in Irvine on friday so that's why I ask.

Charoo

Smash Champion
yay hugo and panda are comnig =)

I think we should have San Diego Invasion crew

Me, Hugo, Panda, and possibly Ultra Luigi n_n

Shinta

Smash Cadet
ugh...broke my middle finger and hurt my index pretty badly (left hand, don't ask how)... dunno if i can make it 2 the triweekly:/

i'm gonna go 2 knifey's today and see if i can even play with this ****in thing...

u win this time pha! (or maybe not!?)

Wesley Wicked

Smash Apprentice
hey Justpha we got ours assembled..err..mostly..its going to be me, PMS, Chozoman, and i dunno if Adrian is going to make it :ohwell:

and our crew name is going to be *dun dun dun* The Chill Pillz :laugh:

The Krogodile

Smash Cadet
well, i should be going to this one along with squish and pat i think, and hugz, force gabe to come down, just incase we want all yoshi crew.

kingssd3

Smash Rookie
ooo this isn't too far from my house. can i pre register? also, would anybody be interested in having unofficial Super Smash Bros 64 money matches?

Charoo

Smash Champion
kingssd3 said:
ooo this isn't too far from my house. can i pre register? also, would anybody be interested in having unofficial Super Smash Bros 64 money matches?
u dun need to pre register. Just coem to the venue and enter. Also u can do ssb64 money match i think as lnog as soem1 else wants to do it too. Too bad Isai isn't here though

Zack353

Smash Ace
3 weeks is a long time.. I'm like tri weekly deprived..

*goes into intense therapy*

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Zack353 said:
3 weeks is a long time.. I'm like tri weekly deprived..

*goes into intense therapy*
Hahaha Zack, it think being 3 weeks apart will make more people come. If we have biweeklies, I don't think turn out will be as good.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
vietgamer1021 said:
it has yet to be confirmed if i am going... if not, then the team captain is gone, the D-Minus crew is screwed, and my parents will pwn me with lecures on getting good grades

if i make it however... i will pwn myself and die to hugS and you other people out there
I would prefer that you die by smash rather than die by fire coming out of your parents' mouths. It'll be an honorable death.

vietgamer1021

Smash Journeyman
San Diego, California (being bored, so I'm going t
Goldenmuffin said:
I would prefer that you die by smash rather than die by fire coming out of your parents' mouths. It'll be an honorable death.
meh my parents already killed me

speaking of dying, at that pokemon tourney yesterday people thought they could beat me at smash. kevin killed them and i positively "michael jackson *****" them at least 10 times over

Zephyr

Smash Lord
omg...Kevin killed them? Well, that's not that surprising, seeing as they were all a bunch of noobs, but seriously...I just knew you'd get into a fight at that tourney. And that you would completely own them.

Knifey

Smash Cadet
Justpha said:
Hahaha Zack, it think being 3 weeks apart will make more people come. If we have biweeklies, I don't think turn out will be as good.
It may not be AS good but im sure it will be pretty good. If it were a biweekly, I would go every time, and im sure that most locals would too! Zack is right, 3 weeks is way too long! I would smash every day if i could! I have been waiting for this triweekly since the last one was over.

vietgamer1021

Smash Journeyman
San Diego, California (being bored, so I'm going t
Knifey said:
It may not be AS good but im sure it will be pretty good. If it were a biweekly, I would go every time, and im sure that most locals would too! Zack is right, 3 weeks is way too long! I would smash every day if i could! I have been waiting for this triweekly since the last one was over.
meh i want it biweeklies and not triweeklies too, but thats the way it is. instead im grounded so i cant smash everyday at home, so i do so in school with my crew

Reaper321

Smash Rookie
vietgamer1021 said:
meh i want it biweeklies and not triweeklies too, but thats the way it is. instead im grounded so i cant smash everyday at home, so i do so in school with my crew

Wow, you get to smash in school??? Knifey Shinta and I have been trying to make smashing allowed for like 2 years T_T so lucky

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Reaper321 said:
Wow, you get to smash in school??? Knifey Shinta and I have been trying to make smashing allowed for like 2 years T_T so lucky
LOL!!! I bring my Gamecube to school in my backpack and we go to my Homeroom teacher's room during lunch and smash there. We've got like 10 ppl, so we get a lot of variety against a lot of different characters.

EDIT: Omg...I hope my mom doesn't see this post...

Knifey

Smash Cadet
omg i hate you guys! :) i have yet to find a teacher at my school that will allow us to play gamecube!!!! SOOO LUCKY!!!

Zephyr

Smash Lord
My homeroom teacher pwns. Seriously, he's like cool in every aspect of the word. He even has a Yoda doll on his front desk! How cool is that?

Top Bottom