• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

PandaX

Smash Lord
Inks asked if he could ride with me but I can't fit him or gabe.

I got Hugo, ultra, ryuujin, champ.

Please remember guys, do meet in irvine at azeem/arash's house at 9:30 no later than 10:00 sat morning

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I think a second carpool should be arranged then ^_^ Somebody from LA/OC wanna step it up? I'd love you if you do LOL

<3 <3 <3 <3

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Sweet! Our falco user's sister is having her b-day party this Friday and practically all of our crew's invited! Practice time, we'll be ready for Saturday.

We are going to be humiliated. Over and out.

HimuraFan

Smash Cadet
Shinta said:
i bet u lemmon would let us, knifey:)
Shinta there would be no way lemmon would let us play smash, maybe bolton would

wow i cant wait for this triweekly and try my sheik in tournament, o btw shinta, knifey, reaper, whos gona be there from our crew

Reaper321

Smash Rookie
HimuraFan said:
Shinta said:
i bet u lemmon would let us, knifey:)
Shinta there would be no way lemmon would let us play smash, maybe bolton would

wow i cant wait for this triweekly and try my sheik in tournament, o btw shinta, knifey, reaper, whos gona be there from our crew

I think its gonna be shinta knifey myself and abyss, not sure though youd have to ask knifey/shinta

Shinta

Smash Cadet
It depends on who's doing well that day, but the crew that's currently scheduled to fight is Knifey, Abyss, Reaper, and myself. Red (HimuraFan) will be our 4th member if someone is really sucking that day:p

Poggz

Smash Rookie

Reaper321 said:
Pfft, dont wanna hear it Knifey, dont wanna hear it
I think I most deffinitely agree with Knifey... and Red... oh wait actullay everyone... Reaper is pretty bad.

(and I did beat you)

Reaper321

Smash Rookie
Poggz said:
I think I most deffinitely agree with Knifey... and Red... oh wait actullay everyone... Reaper is pretty bad.

(and I did beat you)

Bah, Poggz you just got your cube on friday so i dont wanna hear it :p

Rickety

Peace and Love
Justpha said:
I once got 3 stocked by a Boozer...
Was that the infamous salad match? :-P

don't worry, though. I got whooped by Cao's bowser before. The first time I met Edrees and Cao, both of their Peach's four stocked my Marth!

It must be a rite of passage, the first step in every SD smashers career. :-P

Zephyr

Smash Lord
meyoulou said:
Was that the infamous salad match? :-P

don't worry, though. I got whooped by Cao's bowser before. The first time I met Edrees and Cao, both of their Peach's four stocked my Marth!

It must be a rite of passage, the first step in every SD smashers career. :-P
It is. I got owned by our falco user's bowser for the first time, must've been like a month ago. I'm pretty sure it won't happen again.

Oh, and about needing more Sheiks in SD, we've got a Sheik user right here at Westview. I doubt he'll go to actual tourneys though.

The Krogodile

Smash Cadet
i havent looked at or posted this thread in awhile, i come back and you're all talking nonsense, more shieks, MORE SHIEKS?! I HATE SHIEK! anyways, i said i would only be going to this triweekly if i got a car before then, and, im getting a car in like a couple days, and as far as esco crew bringing a tv, azn lep, you better mean yours, cause my tv melts faces, like literally. i might just bring it to have an advantage on other players. oh, and just to warn you guys, im gonna be trying during the actual tournament this time, and not just the friendlies afterward.

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
The first time I played Edrees it was a high % 2 stock. The most recent time I played him I did worse.

wtf mang i'm not getting better you guys is maken me worse :laugh:

Zack353

Smash Ace
Goldenmuffin said:
BTW, I've been wanting to ditto your Fox for a while. Maybe at the Triweekly?
Sure, but I'm not too good at dittos. You'll probably win :p

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Zack353 said:
Sure, but I'm not too good at dittos. You'll probably win :p
Well, that's too bad...I have freaking uber combos for fast-fallers and heavweights that give me like a free 80%, but I'm pretty much average against everyone else.

HimuraFan

Smash Cadet
Zack353 said:
San diego needs more sheiks. I like playing them with my Fox :)
well i see you this saturday because i play sheik, maybe ill play ur fox, although im not that good against fox and falco yet, yes reaper key word YET!

Zack353

Smash Ace
Goldenmuffin said:
Well, that's too bad...I have freaking uber combos for fast-fallers and heavweights that give me like a free 80%, but I'm pretty much average against everyone else.
Uh oh..

Can you do it on someone who can DI decently?

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Depends on which way they DI.

Actually, scratch that last. It doesn't matter how they DI. They die anyways =)

They just don't take as much damage.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen...

I'll be going to this and since it's almost 2 hours away, it's gonna cost me a lot of gas money.

So...I will be accepting all Money matches for 5$ and up.

Post here or message me @ johnyontheguitar if u wanna do that. I'll play at my best when something is on the line. Anyone up for it?

Zephyr

Smash Lord
One question...isn't us MMing you the same thing as just handing you our money? Just a question.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
That's the idea. When someone really good who isn't local turns up to a tournament, they got to make sure the trip was worthwhile or else they won't bother returning. If SD can't treat top Smashers well, they won't come back, and if you want them to come back, I'd set the entry fees higher. But that I won't do, unless I'm forced to think about it. Good players going out of their way to visit is a boost to our own skill level.

Top Bottom