• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Zephyr

Smash Lord
vietgamer1021 said:
meh, i might MM people, but we can play fun matches if authorized to do so right?
If you're going. Your chances aren't too optimistic as it is.

*waits for fire to come out of vietgamer's mouth*

Zephyr

Smash Lord
willie56 said:
I might stop by one of these.... It would be my debut...
Willie...do I know you? You go to Westview?

If you're gonna go to one, this is the one to go to. It's gonna be HUGE.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
vietgamer1021 said:
hey.. golen,uffin, ill MM you... hehehe i can get a lot of money now...
No...plz...NNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to hand over my money.

willie56

Smash Rookie
Goldenmuffin said:
Willie...do I know you? You go to Westview?

If you're gonna go to one, this is the one to go to. It's gonna be HUGE.
I don't think you know me... I got to La Jolla High School, and theres the annual school tourney coming up on Tuesday, and unfortunately it's doubles only.I want to start entering tourneys because playing with the same friends over and over ends up getting pretty stale...

I've kinda already made plans for this Saturday though, so I don't think I'll be able to make it :(

Zephyr

Smash Lord
If you've made plans...that's too bad. But if they're not high priority plans, then cancel them! This tourney's gonna be big!

willie56

Smash Rookie
trust me, I'm thinking about cancelling... I think I'm having breakfast with friends at 11am though, and we've been planning it for about 2 weeks now :(

"black mamba"

Smash Journeyman
my brother and i might be able to come to this and we'll need housing....as you can see under my icon that we're not local :) is anyone willing to house us?
and is there any smashfests going on the day before, or anything like that?

The Krogodile

Smash Cadet
willie56 said:
trust me, I'm thinking about cancelling... I think I'm having breakfast with friends at 11am though, and we've been planning it for about 2 weeks now :(
you know, i skipped out on my girlfriend once to play smash. and there will be some really good players at this triweekly, so, just let out your inner krog and be a total jerk to your friends, it works for me, and im good looking, too.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
black mamba said:
my brother and i might be able to come to this and we'll need housing....as you can see under my icon that we're not local :) is anyone willing to house us?
and is there any smashfests going on the day before, or anything like that?
I hope you guys make it. Im sure some of the guys can put you up for housing - AIM me on Chilled Firefox so we can make arrangements.

Arizona coming is crazzzzzzy :)

Cheers.

Krogodile speaks truth. <3 for the Krogodile.

willie56, I strongly recommend you make this triweekly. :)

PandaX

Smash Lord
I'll bring tetris and new super mario for my DS.

This sounds like it's going to be the biggest Triweekly, or at least the most competitive.

"black mamba"

Smash Journeyman
never mind the housing thing, we have a ride from there and back!
us AZ people are crazy....but don't worry, we're some of the sucky AZ players so we'll just be there for some smashing fun with cali.
:)

Charoo

Smash Champion
10 player teris for the win!!!!!

edit: also oosdb!!!! Out Of San Deigo Bonus!!!!!

willie56

Smash Rookie
I've never played in a tourney before, so if I do show up I won't have any idea what to expect. 0___o

If I don't make this one I'll definitly make the next one...

btw, what time does it start?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
No worries, I'm sure this'll be alot of peoples first timez in a tourney, seems like the turnout is gonna be pretty nice. Just make sure you're punctual and not holding anything up and every will be fine ^^ As for the start time. You can arrive around 11 but the tourney won't start till 12. See the first page for more details

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Panda get on aim!

I'm sure my dumb bro told you that we weren't going to make it but it's not a done deal. I can find out before tonight, my parents might not end up going camping but im not sure so that's why im waiting for them to decide.

I cant miss this ****!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Miguel and I already spent the whole day crying with regular and Boozer emoticons... awww....

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Direction for people that haven't been to the venue:

From the 5 South:

Exit La Jolla Village Drive.
Turn Right onto La Jolla Village Drive
(If you're from the 5 North, Turn Left)
Turn Right onto Villa La Jolla Dr.(First Right)
Go STRAIGHT up this street until it reaches a T intersection (Don't drive straight into the parking structure)
Turn Right onto Gilman Dr.
Park at the long parking lot that you see on the left side.
The venue is toward the right of the entrance of this parking lot.

If you get lost, call me or Caotic.

If you think you'll get lost, please leave early. We WILL start at 12:30 sharp (sign up begins at 12PM). If you're a few minutes late, please call us so we can still sign you guys up but won't call your matches too soon. (But we will have to forfeit your first game if you show up too late).

Sorry, if these rules might hurt you. But we have a lot to get through since there will be Crews battle for this Triweekly.

Also... PLEASE DON"T FORGET TO BRING TVs AND CUBEs!

See you guys all on Sat!

~San Diego Love~

Top Bottom