• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

CoKe

Smash Rookie
Ultra Luigi said:
Panda get on aim!

I'm sure my dumb bro told you that we weren't going to make it but it's not a done deal. I can find out before tonight, my parents might not end up going camping but im not sure so that's why im waiting for them to decide.

I cant miss this ****!
YOU GOTTA COME!!!

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Yeap, i guess i won't be able to make it. I'm sorry for Panda because of this change in plans, since we were suppose to team up. I guess it's not my time to go down to SD. Actually im kind of in a big jam and probably won't be able to go to many tourneys anymore except for the big ones, hopefully. :urg:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Blitz, talk to me on AIM later today - I'm pretty sure SD will divvy up the visitors for housing. Cheers.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Ultra Luigi said:
Yeap, i guess i won't be able to make it. I'm sorry for Panda because of this change in plans, since we were suppose to team up. I guess it's not my time to go down to SD. Actually im kind of in a big jam and probably won't be able to go to many tourneys anymore except for the big ones, hopefully. :urg:
Darn. That sucks to hear :(

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
squall444 said:
um, this is a little short notice but does someone think they can house me, rom, inks, hugs, maybe one more the night before? caotic or pha? we'd really appreciate it
Uhh wait what? Lol this is socal we're going to, not norcal.

Talk to me on aim if you can, i'd like to know why we would need housing.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Momorial day traffic on sat incase you leave friday evening. It's a 2 1/2 hr drive. Most people honestly don't like having to drive 5hrs in one day. Plus, people also don't like to drive to San Diego and just stay for a tournament. It's San Diego for ****s sake.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Ok well since I lost 2 riders, I need 3 now.

Azeem you wanna go? Knives said he probably won't be able to make it since i'm gonna be out from friday to sunday.

I called thomas to see if he was interested.

So um... 2 spots open.

squall444

Smash Cadet
PandaX said:
Momorial day traffic on sat incase you leave friday evening. It's a 2 1/2 hr drive. Most people honestly don't like having to drive 5hrs in one day. Plus, people also don't like to drive to San Diego and just stay for a tournament. It's San Diego for ****s sake.
yeah pretty much the reason

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Okay, Ken and Mike have informed me that SoCal needs to step it up with donations. Triweeklies carry alot of weight when it comes to providing OC2 with donations, so I'm looking for public opinion on wether they'd like the idea of having a $5 per person entry for 4x4 man crew battles. If this were to be impemented, 50% of the crew pot would go towards the winning crew, and the remaining 50% towards OC2.

Does anyone have any ideas or likes this one?

I need comments. Cheers.

Reaper321

Smash Rookie
CAOTIC said:
Okay, Ken and Mike have informed me that SoCal needs to step it up with donations. Triweeklies carry alot of weight when it comes to providing OC2 with donations, so I'm looking for public opinion on wether they'd like the idea of having a $5 per person entry for 4x4 man crew battles. If this were to be impemented, 50% of the crew pot would go towards the winning crew, and the remaining 50% towards OC2.

I need comments. Cheers.

I cant speak for the rest of akatsuki, but i know id be cool with that. Knifey and Shinta i dunno about.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
TO THOSE COMING FROM LOS ANGELES

BRING A SLEEPING BAG OR AT THE VERY LEAST A BLANKET + THE USUAL HYGEINE STUFF. Much appreciated.

Knifey

Smash Cadet
CAOTIC said:

I need comments. Cheers.
Agreed, this wont be a problem for me! especialy since i got $350 for my birthday! woot :grin:

Zephyr

Smash Lord
hugS, I offered to MM you a while back. The offer still stands. Even though I will definitely give you like 5$.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Looks like all of us Superfriends are gonna show up

Except me! Lol. Kind of a bummer; I really like San Diego too :(
Have fun guys!!

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Zack353 said:
That leaves me with no team mate. Anyone want to team with me?
Huh...I might be able to team with you, though I'd have to ask my current teammate if I could. I'd like to team with another Fox main.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Zack353 said:
Oh, and I mostly use Sheik for teams :p
Sorry, my crew captain just like forbid me to switch partners. However, vietgamer does not have a doubles partner and would be interested in teaming with you. He uses Marth or Roy for doubles and is pretty good with them. Interested?

Zack353

Smash Ace
Well, if PMS or Wesley show up I might team up with them. I'm really not sure at the time. Anyone other takers? I don't want teams for me to go like last time lol

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Zack353 said:
Well, if PMS or Wesley show up I might team up with them. I'm really not sure at the time. Anyone other takers? I don't want teams for me to go like last time lol
Well, if they don't show up, or if they do but they have partners would you team with Vietgamer?

Zack353

Smash Ace
Let me wait to see what happens..

But I want to make sure I get a team mate this time..

Any more offers?

Top Bottom