• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Zephyr

Smash Lord
And now we're just basically going there every day since girl's basketball season is in full swing, and my homeroom teacher being the girl's basketball coach, he has a lot of meetings during lunch. Before we had our backup screen, we'd have vietgamer1021 break out his portable gamecube screen, find some random outlet in the school, and play there. It's fun.

Shinta

Smash Cadet
i bet u lemmon would let us, knifey:)

and on the whole tri/biweekly debate i think the triweeklies would be better. more time to practice, better out of town turnouts, and less people able to go due to money issues (by having the tourneys so close together).

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Reaper321 said:
I propose that all of akatsuki go to westview next year!! Shinta and Knifey, what you guys thinkin?
ROFLMAO!!!!

This is just too hilarious over at this end. :laugh:

Shinta

Smash Cadet
first off, wtf is a bando? secondly, sorry to get your hopes up then destroy them, but it's just an exaggerated joke.

Reaper321

Smash Rookie
Shinta said:
first off, wtf is a bando? secondly, sorry to get your hopes up then destroy them, but it's just an exaggerated joke.

Speak for yourself shinta, im all for a new school, henry is getting old anyways >.<

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Ok...a bando is basically who's in the band and likes it. Like basically all of our crew except for two. And one of those two is in Colorguard, so it all works out.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Sorry for the double post, but I really want to be a smash journeyman. XD

I think I've found a place we could maybe chat long-term.

An old forum, that my friend is starting to revive?

We could start a smash area for all of us.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Meh...I've tried MSN Messenger, but it ran right into my firewall. Even though it was turned off. Pretty ********.

EDIT: Well, I g2g. See you all tomorrow.

Shinta

Smash Cadet
Knifey and Reaper, stop joking. Obviously, we won't be changing schools, but there is a possibility that we could meet up somewhere, maybe more times than once. I think we should wait until after the triweekly to make any plans for reasons too many to elaborate on. Also, this is getting off topic so if you do need to talk to Knifey, Reaper, or myself about scheduling something (smash or not related) all of our aim/msn sn's are in our profiles.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Shiiiiet you kids are at Westview? San Pasqual here, and bandos you say? Bari Sax/Drum Line... well I feel immature now so 'nough of that.

I'm lookin real foward to seeing all these new peeps at the next tri weekly. Dayum everytime I see Shinta post I think is Pha LOLz too confusing o.O Count Esco in for bringing a TV/Cube YAYUHZ!

PandaX

Smash Lord
Here is the situation with me driving to the triweekly. Be at irvine at 9:30, no later than 10:00. You will be left behind if you are even 1 min late.

The people riding with me are: Ultra luigi, Ryuujin, Champ, Hugo.

When i'm driving you back, I will be droping you off back at arash's or azeem's house. I will not be driving out of my distance than that. Gas is a lot and I hate driving. I don't mean to sound like an *** but please understand my situation of putting 300 miles on my car.

If possible, could we leave sat and someone house us till sun?

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
I have band, but I only like it because the class is cool and the teacher is too.

Pshh, I would never smash at school, I use to go play guitar, but it was time consuming, now I do nothing, and I love it.

As for the triweekly, I have me Jon and my brother coming, My brother is just coming back to playing so he wont be too great, I'll probably be Peach in crews too.

eddykim1

Smash Cadet
kingssd3 said:
ooo this isn't too far from my house. can i pre register? also, would anybody be interested in having unofficial Super Smash Bros 64 money matches?
i'll take up that offer on the ss64 money matches

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I can offer housing for Smashers outside of San Diego County. Hopefully I won't be the only one who can house, because this way we can take you visitors outz!! SEXY HOOTERS PACIFIC BEACH YUMZORZ!

Updated tourney info should be released tomorrow or the day after, so stick around.

MaxPower4E

Smash Cadet
hm one week before the tournamnet...............................................if i dont enter this weekend, then ill def. be at teh one in june.
ya def. be there

Top Bottom