• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Cool, the crews I have so far are:

1. Akatsuki
2. Dirty W hores B itches (Edrees, Caotic, Champ, Trevyn)

Possible other crews?
3. Bomb chill pillz crew (I'm pretty sure you guys have another name, I just don't know it :) )
4. Vietgamer + Goldenmuffin + ? + ?
5. Rick + his brother Tony + ? + ?
6. Crew Rejected: Me, Eddy, Oops + ....
7. Cool people from El Cajon(es) :)
8. Gods of Mellee? Are you guys coming again?

Pat, Krog, Squish, any of you wanna join us?

Remember...we really need you guys to bring those sexy TVs (aka your way of saying you love us) in order to make crew possible because that's the only way we can finish Teams and Singles early.

So far we have:
Rick (1) + Anti (2) + The lodge (1) + * Knifey(1)= 5
4 more?
Pat? Krog? The Cube? :)

*hehe sorry, you're right, I totally missed it - thank you

Zephyr

Smash Lord
All right...if the max crew limit is 4, then our crew will be:
Vietgamer
Haxor
Hi!
Goldenmuffin
Crew D-, in honor of our crew captain's grades and possible state of death due to his having asian parents.XD

Knifey

Smash Cadet
pha, i dont think you read the first line of my post so i will reapeat myself:
I CAN bring a TV and a Gamecube to the next triweekly.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thanks Knifey ^_^ Pha's just reminding everyone else again.

I'm going to make a change to finals - best of 3 only.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Cao, wanna be embraced into the big sexy arms or Escondido? Me, You, Squish, and Krogg. o_O We'd probably just play the cute characters, IC - Boozer - Young Link - Yoshi. CUUUUTE!!!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I guess its time to officially announce the next triweekly will have 4x4 man crews!

This can only happen with a TV/Cube turnout like the last triweekly, so hopefully everyone brings it!

Just a reminder, ALL matches in the triweekly will be best of 3. No more finals best of 5 rubbish. =)

In other news, Chu Dat will no longer be coming to any Triweekly. If you wanted to play him you should have come to OC, hehe.

In response to below, the entry fee is nothing.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
So, again, what's the entry fee for crews?

EDIT: In response to above edit, is there no prize for first place crew or something? Or are we going to split off some cash from the singles and doubles pot?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Whoops, let me clarify the situation. The fee for singles and doubles is $10 as it has always been. The crews won't cost anything to participate in.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
*sigh*
We know that. I was just wondering if there was any prize for crews, like maybe you could siphon off something from singles and doubles pot? Our crew would definitely join even if there wasn't a prize for first, even without the entry fee, but it would certainly be appreciated if there was a prize for first. :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Well for now, crews will not get anything, but if everyone wants prizes for crews, I could introduce a fee for crews.

Say, $1 per person, winning crew takes all?

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Just like the Escondido tourney? I'd take that for sure. Thanks, Caotic.

EDIT: Of course, our crew captain vietgamer might not be there...it has yet to be seen whether or not he'll be able to go. It depends on how badly his parents freak out over his grades. =(

Wesley Wicked

Smash Apprentice
zack we may be short on people :( if we are, would you want to unite forces temporarily? cause we might be short on Adrian but IDK ill ask him...

oh and also..you guys need chill pills :laugh:

Zack353

Smash Ace
Wesley, our crew is probably going to be full, but on the offchance that it's not you guys can join or w/e.

CoKe

Smash Rookie
Well I CAN go but my mom says im going to have to pay for this one. I'm not sure if I was spend 10 bucks on this. I'll look into this and I'll give you an answer sometime next week.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Dude, for the Triweekly, the 10$ is worth it. Also, your mom pays for your tourneys? Wow. That's pretty crazy. I pay my way for all of mine and I'm just 15.

CoKe

Smash Rookie
Goldenmuffin said:
Dude, for the Triweekly, the 10$ is worth it. Also, your mom pays for your tourneys? Wow. That's pretty crazy. I pay my way for all of mine and I'm just 15.
I've been to the tournament so I know how it is. I mean it's not like I don't have the money (I have $240). Also im just 13 :p

Zephyr

Smash Lord
CoKe said:
I've been to the tournament so I know how it is. I mean it's not like I don't have the money (I have $240). Also im just 13 :p
Well, not that much age difference there. I had about the same amount of money at when I was thirteen, and there's really no reason not to go if you can, right? I take the opportunity to go to any smash tourney that I can.

CoKe

Smash Rookie
Goldenmuffin said:
Well, not that much age difference there. I had about the same amount of money at when I was thirteen, and there's really no reason not to go if you can, right? I take the opportunity to go to any smash tourney that I can.
Well you can get a job at 15. W/e im prolly going but idk for sure.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Just bcuz I can get a job doesn't mean I have one, geez. I don't plan on driving a lot bcuz 1. I don't really go to to many places, 2. If I do go somewhere, I walk, and 3. Gas prices are just way to high for driving these days. =/

EDIT: OMG!!! Edreese, you use Pichu? That's one of Vietgamer1021's favorite characters to use! I don't know how good your Pichu is, but his is pretty good (It 3-stocked my Fox once 0.o course I wasn't really doing too well that match either, but hey a match is a match). You two oughta do a Pichu ditto sometime.

EDIT 2: Why did I start talking about driving? :confused: That was wierd.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
vietgamer1021 said:
ooooooh......... if your going to use pichu i wanna see an entire pichu crew (im gonna join that)
Nooooooooooo plz vietgamer1021 don't abandon us! We need you on our crew! We're going to die without you! We might even die with you but that doesn't really matter! Don't go!

HimuraFan

Smash Cadet
EdreesesPieces said:
For this upcoming crew battle I'm going Pichu.
wow im just glad ur not going to be ur peach i saw her in the last triweekly, scary...

oh as for that battle with pha and shinta for the tails icon i got my money on shinta, i've seen his fox, but haven't seen u play sry pha

Top Bottom