• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Hi. I am missing my memory card from last friday. I think the people who were in the other room without the big TVs borrowed it. Can I get it back next time you guys come? Or give it to Jesse.

The memory card has like soul calibur, sonic, mario sunshine, melee. Among other things. Thanks!

:phone:

Edit: I think it was Boss' friends who borrowed the memory card. Thanks!

Jun.

Smash Lord
Just an update on the regional tournament in the Fall (FGF for now)

Box Arena was very excited to run both MVC3 and SSF4:AE and they'll also be running a Black Ops tournament. They will pull their sponsors (Madcatz being the biggest) on their end for prize money / raffles. Its gonna be a crazy *** event.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Just an update on the regional tournament in the Fall (FGF for now)

Box Arena was very excited to run both MVC3 and SSF4:AE and they'll also be running a Black Ops tournament. They will pull their sponsors (Madcatz being the biggest) on their end for prize money / raffles. Its gonna be a crazy *** event.
Ugh Black OPs. I rather have them redirect those funds and add another fighting game instead.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
I don't think we have room for any other games, period. Tables are like 10 bucks a pop for us to rent too so unless we get some more funding we should probably just stick with the fighting games.

Jun.

Smash Lord
I don't think we have room for any other games, period. Tables are like 10 bucks a pop for us to rent too so unless we get some more funding we should probably just stick with the fighting games.
How is this tourney being funded anyways? Just from the pot? If so, lets try putting a request for funding with the clubs name.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Somehow getting TF2 running as a LAN would be pretty cool
Already suggested it to Sixth College Tech people when they were running the smash booth to promote WGF.

They can't, because computers would draw too much electricity compared to consoles.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Already suggested it to Sixth College Tech people when they were running the smash booth to promote WGF.

They can't, because computers would draw too much electricity compared to consoles.
Really? I remember at the WGF I went to (2 years ago I think), there was a side event and people brought their computers. I'm guessing after that WGF is when they found out that power consumption problem.

Sucks, though. TF2 would've been kickass =p

Top Bottom