• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Uh...OK.

That's kinda awkward.

Oh well, doesn't matter. LET'S DO THIS! Providing the Triweekly happens tomorrow. >_>

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
I'll bring the N64. If anyone has an extra cord that connects Gamecubes to the TV and wouldn't mind letting me use it, please bring it and mark it somehow so I don't forget that it's yours. I might not need it but I’m just trying to be safe.

Rickety

Peace and Love
TRIWEEKLY XIII
Due to new rules as the Sixth College Lodge at UCSD, Edrees is no longer able to host triweeklies at the original lodge. However, the good news is that there is another lodge at UCSD that we can use! The bad news is that we won't be able to play there until April 21, 2007, which means that the triweekly schduled for April 7 is postponed!

However, I know a lot of you guys cleared your schedules to come to this tournament, so for those who still would like to play smash, my house will be open tomorrow if people want to have a makeshift triweekly there, while we wait for April 21.

Who would be interested in attending a tournament at my house? It's in Rancho Bernardo, so I hope it isn't too far away.

11095 Poblado Rd, San Diego, CA, 9127

Post and tell me what you think about having a triweekly at my house.

Thanks!
<3
Rick(ety)

P.S.

And yes, if we do decide to have a tournament at my house, it will be triweekly in format: Same Start time, rules, price, etc. :]

So, who's coming? :]

PLEASE BRING TV's AND CUBES!

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Oh noes... postponed? ... ****... **** SON! I feel like celebrating by infinitely postponed all my money matches.

=/ I know, I don't think any glasses would look good on me. I'm just not that type of person! I'll $1 MM you, though =P
Funny I always imagined you with glasses on.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
TRIWEEKLY XIII
Due to new rules as the Sixth College Lodge at UCSD, Edrees is no longer able to host triweeklies at the original lodge. However, the good news is that there is another lodge at UCSD that we can use! The bad news is that we won't be able to play there until April 21, 2007, which means that the triweekly schduled for April 7 is postponed!

)
Bummer. That place had it's own, uniqueness/cozy feeling.

OOH, but Rickety's house? Definately sounds doable. Do we bring stuff and what not again? :)

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Thanks A LOT Rickety for keeping my saturday alive. We'll most likely bring a TV and cube of our own.

EDIT: Oh yeah, this is J Flo on LHG's account.

Kick

Smash Apprentice
awwww thats lame

oh well. if anyone is on campus and doesnt have transportation like me, my place is open.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Oh my god what a horrible day. Having no internet til just now (3:10 am) made it that much tougher to get things communicated. I might stop by the lodge tomorrow around 11 to make sure no one goes. I feel bad if people didn't read the thread and show up tomorrow.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Haha, I just ran into that sort of thing. I called ASP to tell him that we were going to Rickety's, and he was like, "What? Uh...that's awkward."

Don't feel bad, Edrees, you did the best you could with yesterday, which WAS absolutely crappy. And guess what? The show gets to go on.

romeo619

Smash Ace
i know, it's not edreeses fault. it's ridiculous that the venue would make a bs excuse to put that situation on him a day before.

i guess im goin to ricketys though, see you there, i may be a little late if jon gets lost

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hi! :]

Doors Open at 10:00 am for friendlies
Doubles begins at 11:00
Singles will start after DOubles is wrapping up.

11095 Poblado Rd, San Diego, CA, 92127

$5 for Singles, $5 for Doubles

Confirmed/Sotra Confirmed People

Rickety
SA3Tony
Saint Patrick
Azn_Lep
Asp
Doodles
Vietgamer1021
Zephyr
Romeo619
Jon619
Bone
Moses
The BOSS
Maple
Deth
LHG
F Flo
Edrees
Charles
Anthony
SA2Jeff

Fun times :]

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I may end up being late, and Doodles/ASP may end up not going at all. Just putting that out there. Also, to Rickety, could you ask if anyone would team with me? ^^;

Rickety

Peace and Love
http://www.lbpolymusic.com/tio/tournament.aspx?id=116

San Diego Triweekly XIII
RESULTS

Singles:
1. Azn_Lep
2. Zephyr
3. Rickety
4. SA3Tony
5. Saint Patrick
5. Romeo619
7. Vietgamer1021
7. Jon619
9. Lee
9. LHG
9. Pnoy
9. Asp
13. Hyper Metal
13. Boogaloo Mark
13. JCR
13. Anthony
17. Hero N
17. Armando
17. J Flo
17. Andrew

Doubles:
1. Jackpot (Asp + Doodles)
2. Peace and Love (Jon619 + Rickety)
3. The Horny Shadow (Romeo619 + Saint Patrick)
4. Team Shady Marshmallows (Azn_Lep + SA3Tony)
5. Medic Rush (Zephyr + Boogaloo Mark)
5. Ernie Rays Jr (LHG + Pnoy)
7. Team A-Z (Lee + Anthony)
7. Team Death of the Dukes (Hyper Metal + Andrew)
9. Team Armando (Armando + Jflo)
9. Vietbrothers (Vietgamer1021 + Hero N)

Thank you to everybody who came! <3

Shoutout's Later :]

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Sweetness!

Shoutouts for Triweekly XIII:

Rickety - First and foremost, HUGE thanks to Rickety for pulling the tournament together because of venue problems. It was fun getting to know everyone more personally since there were less people. :)

Saint Patrick - Killer Ganondorf, U-airs of death ate me up.

Saint Patrick and Romeo - Great series in teams, went almost down to the wire, close but no cigar for Pnoy and myself. :lick:

And everyone there in general - Freakin funny times, laughs, and all around good smash. SD FTW. Taking over Carls Jr. was hilarious.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Luck of the draw just wasn't with me for my tourney matches. Nonetheless I'm happy with how I played and managed to have loads of fun. Thanks a lot to Rickety again for having us!

Lee!/Charles: Great series of friendlies. Lots of fun....thanks for the practice!

Anthony: That match was too close. GG, man. Hope to play you again in the future.

Zephyr: Too bad we could only fit in one friendly. I finally managed to win after you owned me up last triweekly.

Jon619: Super fun 3S matches. We gotta play again someday!

SA3Tony: Our 1,000 Ken ditto matches in 3S were really fun. Smash references in Street Fighter are hilarious. There's no way I'm MMing you over my arcade stick! That thing's my baby!

Rickety: Lots of fun playing 3S! We gotta do it again sometime. Thanks again for having us over!

Pnoy: You know my style too well. Why did I have to play you in the tourney lol.

Armando: I'm happy with how we played in doubles despite what the results show.

ASP and Jon619: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHEEEEEHEEEE PONO!" Johnny Tsunami FTW

Everyone else that was there: It was awesome finally getting to converse and socialize with you guys. Singing pokemon and boy band songs was the funniest thing ever.

Lee!

Smash Rookie
shoutouts!

Anthony: you'll see this sooner or later, we play against each other to much haha
JFlo: awesome series of games man! one of the best samus' i played
Zephyr: your up smash owns me >.<
SA3Tony: your captain falcon owns my marth, hell it owns my sheik >.<
Rickety: thanks for hosting a awesome tourney
Pnoy: you got fast reflexes, haha

To everyone else thanks for the fun day :D

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow Azn_Lep got first lol his ic's are too good wish i could have gone but i had no ride as usual well i guess im just gonna wait for the triweeklys and nexus and hope me and mango can get a ride but still wish i could have gone it was a boring day XP

romeo619

Smash Ace
wow Azn_Lep got first lol his ic's are too good wish i could have gone but i had no ride as usual well i guess im just gonna wait for the triweeklys and nexus and hope me and mango can get a ride but still wish i could have gone it was a boring day XP
haha nah man save your gas for a real triweekly (no offense rick <3) those are too ****in good bro.

also note that pat took first with no wobbling (EXCEPT MY SET :laugh: )
now who says pat isn't good without wobbling?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Pat to tooo KyoooOote

Good job Edrees and Rickety solving the venue issues, I can't imagine how hard it would be these days to run the triweeklies since they have become so huge and complicated, best wishes for the future tourneys~!

Top Bottom