• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
Well, there's a chance that I may stay home to help Nicky with her finals this week, but I'm sure we will work something out. :]

Hmm, it seems that Team Harmony is in need of some rides! :-P

Help me add to this pool of people so I can help think of a solution :]

Driver Pool:
Jeff
Rickety

Rider Pool:
Asp
Doodles
SA3Tony
Nicky<3
Vietgamer
Romeo
Jon
Paul

From a technical standpoint, I believe we can fit all 10 people above in two cars. From a comfy standpoint, though... any objections? Personally, I believe more people = more love to go around :-P What do my boys think?

---

Tim you live by Morse? Coolness. Speaking of Morse High School, LanceStern, I know you go to SDSU now, but, any word on the next Morse tournament? :]

<3's and Harmony,
rickety

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'm driving to the bi weekly from SD but I'm leaving to the area on friday in the middle of the day, so I can't really take anyone. But if that changes and I go saturday, i'll post.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good Rickety. I'm cool with riding with whoever, as long as I ca get a ride. Soooo, how are we gonna figure out who goes with who, I mean, if we are doing this? And Rickety, you forgot about Jordan. If he goes then we will need another driver. Orrr something.

Vietgamer, you still owe me $5, probably for teh gas money.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Man patrick, every week u have a party, you much have LOADS of fun : )

too bad rb is a WOW and halo community
Man, it's all about knowing the right people =P This one is just a birthday party -- the ACTUAL party for his birthday is NEXT saturday, haha. And friday night I'm not gonna be able to have anything -- I'm goin to a birthday party for my co-worker XD. Two birthdays in two days...my god.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
wtf patrick. lol

Hey, did anyone happen to find a white jacket that one time we got together at rickety's? BXN said he lost his and he had it wallet in it. He thought he might havge left it at Rickety's. Anyone?

romeo619

Smash Ace
I needa be in the same carpool as paul since he's gonna be drivin me up north to the place of whoev's gonna drive us

Oh, and Rickety, is it alright if me and Jon team for this tourney ? i think we'd do alright, and we haven't teamed in a while. You can team with Paulmitchell if you want

LBK! of CIC

Smash Cadet
I'm still undecided as to whether or not I'll be there. Unless JTB or somebody from UCR is going, I don't think I'll have a ride.

This message was absolutely unnecessary, looking back on it.

Cool!

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
i hate to say this but i MIGHT not go anymore...my friends from dartmouth is back and is only going to be here for 3 more days and i won't see him for another year or so i might want to hang out with him, we'll see tho. i'll let you know guys know tonight

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
ack.

alright, people. find out what is happening w/ you quick and let's formulate a plan. =P

gogogo!

edit: if you guys figure something out, call me(on my really crappy cell phone-_-)! (858) 837_2585. okie dokey, i'll check back later.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Twilight, Shadow, Sunrise

A desolate barren landscape
Is all I can see;
Friends abandoned,
Love nonexistent,
I’m blind in the dark.

Self-destructive hatred
Emanates from my presence,
Coloring actions and words.
None can see through the darkness.
None can hear over the noise.

Then I see a speck of light
Shining through the shadows,
Driving back the darkness.
I catch a glimpse of what lies
Beyond the door.

I look back at the light
And I see the rising sun,
The guiding light bringing
Out my own radiance within
And giving it the power to shine.

I open the door and take
What’s inside so I can open my eyes
And soar among the clouds.
Now all can see my true self,
The falcon that perceives all.

I am free.

Dedicated to Rickety,
A good friend.
God bless you.

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
yep. i decided not to go tomorrow, sorry guys that were needing a ride, i'm sure doodles can drive tho right?

paulmitchel haircare

Smash Apprentice
edit:

apparently Paul can't take me :[[[[[[[[[[[

****ttt i'm sorry cao man. we'll rep SD well in your absence. take care bud
for those who's getting the wrong impression, I am not romeos brother, nor his care taker, babysitter, or brothers maker. That would be ricky aka RR aka ARAR aka rick not rickety aka this foo will kick your *** if you shoot him ice grills.

Romeo is a big boy and could go if he wanted to.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
for those who's getting the wrong impression, I am not romeos brother, nor his care taker, babysitter, or brothers maker. That would be ricky aka RR aka ARAR aka rick not rickety aka this foo will kick your *** if you shoot him ice grills.

Romeo is a big boy and could go if he wanted to.
but only if he behaves. lol

btw i like how we decided not to go at the last minute. :ohwell:

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'm leaving tomorrow I can give people rides, but I'm not driving back to SD, lol. So if you can find a ride back come with me, call me or leave a post here Ill check tomorrow.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Aww Ryan that is very sweet of you to dedicate that poem to me :] It is so wonderful how much you have matured and grown over only a few days. I think we can all learn a lesson from you and undergo transfigurations of our own. <3's to the gentle wind.

P.S. Apocalypto is an awesome movie! My people were violent! :-P My new name is Jaguar Paw :]

Haha Jeff we are so irresponsible! I'm going to help Nicky study for finals this weekend.... and go to disneyland :-P I'm too discouraged to smash! :-P Tony beat me badly today using Sheik and Fox. I keep telling him he's not allowed to use any character other than Falcon! Whenever I ask him why he only uses Falcon in tournaments, or why he counterpicks Mute City for Falcon for the music only, he says, "because it's pimp!" Lil bro, you are so cool! :]

Haha at bailing out :-P

love,
rickety

P.P.S. Castlevania is too fun! And Tony would like to add, "so is Harvest Moon"

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
XDDD

so much for that.

Rickety - are you talking about PoR? i was playing like all day yesterday. it's a great game. we should wifi sometime. =P

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Geez Zephyr, aren't you cute?

Got in a bit of practice last night playing Sheik. My friend was getting bad response time on his Wavebird and so I suggested a normal controller. Good for him, bad for me. I got some decent short-hopped nairs and fairs with Marth followed up with a couple 3-4 hit combos, and even a surprising sh-fair and sh-bair on Falcon. Overall a bunch of fun. When are we going to play again? That one night of play made me a lot better it seems... or at least against someone who hadn't played before ;D

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
No one made it to the bi wekkly : P

that city bus idea doesnt sound as bad as i thought it was thining back on it...

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
vietgamer, black Nyko mem card? I gots it. Err... there'll probably be some smash thing some time down the road, I'll give it back to ya then

Rickety

Peace and Love
sorries that I didn't make it to the biweekly. disneyland was super-fun though!

I think will was talking about your poem, ryan, being cute. not that you're not cute already :] <3

I wish I had Portrait of Ruin, Doodles! I'm playing the Harmony of Dissonance half of the GBA double-pack. Too fun :] Did you get the big box o' stuff if you reserved the game?

I do have a white westview sweater here from the smashfest, I should've brought it to pandatration :-P whoopsies.

I wanna import King of Fighters XI, it's fun at the arcade!!

People want a smashfest, so why not? :] I'll see about holding another one. Hmm, but I want Nicky to attend it, but since she has finals, she can't play anytime soon, but I really want her to play so she can realize her goal of best girl smasher of San Diego! :]

Bye San Diego!

by the way, I'm bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored.... <3's to vietgamer

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Haha, I was jk. I guess sarcasm is unreadable on the Internet. =/

Who do I know that has a white Westview sweater...no one I know....

bbbooster

RAINBOW FLOWER MEGA CANNON
GOD want to play that game so bad Oswald and duck king FTW
They have a janky, messed up version at Palomar College, but since you are lucky enough to live in the South Bay ( I wish I still lived there :-( ) At the arcade at Plaza Bonita, they have an official KOF XI cabinet there with perfect sticks and control schemes, and get this: there are 2 TV's on the same cabinet! meaning, player 1 on the left has his own stick and TV to look at, and player 2 on the right has his own stick and TV, and the center is a lot of room to display the KOF XI logo. Soooo awesome!! :]

Let's organize a KOF field trip to Plaza Bonita!! 25 cent money matches! that game is too good. Too bad the diehard KOF community is in Mexico. The people there are crazy. I get juggled and messed up from Clark players. Too Good!

this is rickety, by the way, on nicky's account :]

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Twilight, Shadow, Sunrise

A desolate barren landscape
Is all I can see;
Friends abandoned,
Love nonexistent,
I’m blind in the dark.

Self-destructive hatred
Emanates from my presence,
Coloring actions and words.
None can see through the darkness.
None can hear over the noise.

Then I see a speck of light
Shining through the shadows,
Driving back the darkness.
I catch a glimpse of what lies
Beyond the door.

I look back at the light
And I see the rising sun,
The guiding light bringing
Out my own radiance within
And giving it the power to shine.

I open the door and take
What’s inside so I can open my eyes
And soar among the clouds.
Now all can see my true self,
The falcon that perceives all.

I am free.

Dedicated to Rickety,
A good friend.
God bless you.
****ing beautiful

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
They have a janky, messed up version at Palomar College, but since you are lucky enough to live in the South Bay ( I wish I still lived there :-( ) At the arcade at Plaza Bonita, they have an official KOF XI cabinet there with perfect sticks and control schemes, and get this: there are 2 TV's on the same cabinet! meaning, player 1 on the left has his own stick and TV to look at, and player 2 on the right has his own stick and TV, and the center is a lot of room to display the KOF XI logo. Soooo awesome!! :]

Let's organize a KOF field trip to Plaza Bonita!! 25 cent money matches! that game is too good. Too bad the diehard KOF community is in Mexico. The people there are crazy. I get juggled and messed up from Clark players. Too Good!

this is rickety, by the way, on nicky's account :]
**** homles I didn't even know that we should totally play some time.

Top Bottom