• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Zephyr

Smash Lord
haha, yeah, when the evolution of goldenmuffin happened i thought about this scene in the game. but you know Ryan... it still doesn't change the fact that Akzeriuth is gone along with the lives of thousands of people.

LOL, jk.

So yeah, anybody wanna play this weekend? Maybe we can see Ryan's new haircut?

XDDDDDD ok ok, i'm done being stupid. =P

I think you were the only one on this thread who got the Altered Beast reference. +1 point for you.

We'll remember our TV this time!!! And I wish we could've stayed longer... =( maybe it could start a lil' earlier this time? >_>

Alright, enough chit-chat. We'd better get a move on if we're to prevent St. Binah from falling.

XDDD I'm soo kewl.
Haha, the stupid thing is, I AM getting a haircut. Not because of this, I just need a hircut. =/

Your Goldenmuffin is evolving!

*shifts with bad graphics and music*

Goldenmuffin evolved into a Zephyr!

I will definitely show up to any smashfests if i can get a ride and if my ride takes me home at like 8 or 9. =/ Gay, I know, but my parents have an overprotective curfew.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Whenever Harmony 2 is, I found a small TV I can bring! So I'll bring my TV and a cube, with smash.

EDIT: Also, as an afterthought, since I'm an employee at Gamestop I can check out one game at a time. Is there a Wii game or some other game you might want me to check out for Harmony 2 that we could play? Like a free rental =D

paulmitchel haircare

Smash Apprentice
Whenever Harmony 2 is, I found a small TV I can bring! So I'll bring my TV and a cube, with smash.

EDIT: Also, as an afterthought, since I'm an employee at Gamestop I can check out one game at a time. Is there a Wii game or some other game you might want me to check out for Harmony 2 that we could play? Like a free rental =D
My vote is on call of duty or madden

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman

No freaking way dude! I'm an employee at EB Games at North County Fair!!! XO

Call of Duty 3 is not multi-player, and Super Monkey Ball games aren't that great, nor are Rayman games. Madden is supposed to be fantastic, Super Star Golf is too. Too bad Metal Slug Anthology got pushed back again, or we could've played that. In all honesty, the Wii Sports are some of the best multiplayer games available for the Wii as of now.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Romeo, not only is EVERYONE allowed to go to Harmony part II, but ESPECIALLY Team Harmony Crew Members! silly goose. (Get it? Because your old nickname is goose? I am so funny <3 )

Not only are you allowed to come, but, I extend my own personal request as a friend for you to come. Harmony 619, Please come to Harmony pt. II, I wanna I see you guys again!

As for when Harmony pt. II actually happpens, no clue yet :-P maybe this weekend? I do know that the King of RB tournament (for the non-existent RB smashers ) might be this friday, depending on how many RB people could make it.

The ideal line-up would be:

1. Rickety
2. SA3Tony
3. St. Patrick
4. Paul Mitchell
5. Myth
6. Holmie
7. Lark
8. Gentle Bones

9. Evan Wolf
10. Nicky<3
11. Silas
12. Ryan Holmes
13. Amber Nicole
14. yugomitch
15. Loki
16. Jessi

If all 16 made it, then we could do a 1-8 for the more experienced crowd, while a tournament for 9-16 pleases the less experienced smashers. Here's hoping for a fun time!

Zack353

Smash Ace
Hey, when's this Harmony 2? I would like to come and actually probably will seeing that it's winter break and not a school week.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Romeo, not only is EVERYONE allowed to go to Harmony part II, but ESPECIALLY Team Harmony Crew Members! silly goose. (Get it? Because your old nickname is goose? I am so funny <3 )

Not only are you allowed to come, but, I extend my own personal request as a friend for you to come. Harmony 619, Please come to Harmony pt. II, I wanna I see you guys again!

As for when Harmony pt. II actually happpens, no clue yet :-P maybe this weekend? I do know that the King of RB tournament (for the non-existent RB smashers ) might be this friday, depending on how many RB people could make it.

The ideal line-up would be:

1. Rickety
2. SA3Tony
3. St. Patrick
4. Paul Mitchell
5. Myth
6. Holmie
7. Lark
8. Gentle Bones

9. Evan Wolf
10. Nicky<3
11. Silas
12. Ryan Holmes
13. Amber Nicole
14. yugomitch
15. Loki
16. Jessi

If all 16 made it, then we could do a 1-8 for the more experienced crowd, while a tournament for 9-16 pleases the less experienced smashers. Here's hoping for a fun time!
Please make it this weekend!! I'm goin out of the country Monday and i wanna Smash with you guys 1 more time before i go.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
SATURDAY!?!? My friends and I will hardly be able to make that, we have a Christmas party with our friends! =( Maybe late next week?

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
blah.

well, if Harmony pt. II isn't tomorrow(i'm guessing it probably isn't) call me tonight or tomorrow if you want to smash(saturday). we can use our place. just call mee before you beforehand and we'll try to set something up.

(858) 837 2585.

late

romeo619

Smash Ace
blah.

well, if Harmony pt. II isn't tomorrow(i'm guessing it probably isn't) call me tonight or tomorrow if you want to smash(saturday). we can use our place. just call mee before you beforehand and we'll try to set something up.

(858) 837 2585.

late
Lol.

How about Harmony 1.5 at Ricketty's or somethin, not quite the hyped up Harmony II

i want a bigger smashfest to go down. me jon and paul can make it

Rickety

Peace and Love
Wow it's late! I should be sleeping, but I just got home :-P

I wanted to have the RB tournament today, but there was too much good food on sale at Henry's, I spent the entire time getting food for recipe's :-P

It seems that people want to smash tomorrow, and I can't blame you guys- smash is too fun! We currently are doing a minor renovation on our hous (front entrance step expansion plus new wall stair thing) SO it might smell like headache-inducing paint in the early afternoon. But I f it's safe and my mom says its okay to play, then we can have Harmony 1.5: Champion Edition at my house :] If not, then I have a feeling I'll be crashing at Doodles and Asp's house to play :]

fingers crossed,
rick(ety)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Ah (sigh of relief) it's good to see the SD community is drama-less and just filled with aspiring young smashers. <3 San Diego, just made a good start to my day.

Hey Rickety, if this goes down I might drop by for a little to smash for fun.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman

I wanted to have the RB tournament today, but there was too much good food on sale at Henry's, I spent the entire time getting food for recipe's :-P

It seems that people want to smash tomorrow, and I can't blame you guys- smash is too fun! We currently are doing a minor renovation on our hous (front entrance step expansion plus new wall stair thing) SO it might smell like headache-inducing paint in the early afternoon. But I f it's safe and my mom says its okay to play, then we can have Harmony 1.5: Champion Edition at my house :] If not, then I have a feeling I'll be crashing at Doodles and Asp's house to play :]

fingers crossed,
rick(ety)
i hope things work out ::fingers crossed::

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
*fingers crossed*

So nothing for today? I've got a game night with some other friends that I've had planned for a while, so I'd have to leave around 5:30pm if we started early, and I'd be busy for the rest of the night :(

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace

fingers crossed,
rick(ety)
Whatever happens, make sure someone calls me up. I'm free today and would definitely like to play some smash. I'm very tired though...so my Ganon might not be so tight. Got to bed at 6 AM last night (this morning) x_x Caffeine pills from the gf FTW! ^_^

Ah (sigh of relief) it's good to see the SD community is drama-less and just filled with aspiring young smashers. <3 San Diego, just made a good start to my day.

Hey Rickety, if this goes down I might drop by for a little to smash for fun.
You **** well better.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Okay! Since everyone wants to smash, let's smash!

Harmony 1.5: Champion Edition
LIVE! on PPV (check your local listings)
Saturday, December 16, 2006 (TODAY!)
Starting at 4:30 PM

Ricky's house is located at 11095 Poblado Rd
San Diego, CA, 92127

Please Bring TV's and gamecubes, nobody brought any last time :-(
Also, Bring:
GameCube controller
PS2 Controller (for old-school fighters)
money if we want to go out for food later :]
Good attitudes and shiny smiles

Cost:
Money if you want to go out and eat food
-.01 I'll pay YOU a shiny penny if you come :] Free Legal US currency!
Hugs for rickety <3

Since we just this morning did some alterations and extensions to the tile by the big TV (where people were playing Wii last time) this morning, we cant have anybody going back there, because the tiles cannot be stepped on for two days. At first we didn't thik we'd be able to allow people over because of the tile, but I am convinced that San Diego smashers are kind enough to honor this humble request :]

PLUS if we get the following people (or at least some of them)

Rickety
SA3Tony
St. Patrick
Paul Mitchell
Myth
Holmie
Lark
Gentle Bones
Evan Wolf
Nicky<3
Silas
yugomitch
Loki

we can do (or at least a part of) The King of Rancho Bernardo Tournament 2006

SSBM
Friendlies + Singles Bracket

Other Possible Games:
Pokemon (Advance versions)
Third Strike
GGX2

St. Patrick, if it is possible, could you pick me up The King of Fighters 2002/2003 bundle pack for PS2? I can pay you back right away :]

Please come and have a fun and safe time!

I love you guys!

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Okay! Since everyone wants to smash, let's smash!

Harmony 1.5: Champion Edition
LIVE! on PPV (check your local listings)
Saturday, December 16, 2006 (TODAY!)
Starting at 4:30 PM

Ricky's house is located at 11095 Poblado Rd
San Diego, CA, 92127

Please Bring TV's and gamecubes, nobody brought any last time :-(
Also, Bring:
GameCube controller
PS2 Controller (for old-school fighters)
money if we want to go out for food later :]
Good attitudes and shiny smiles

Cost:
Money if you want to go out and eat food
-.01 I'll pay YOU a shiny penny if you come :] Free Legal US currency!
Hugs for rickety <3

Since we just this morning did some alterations and extensions to the tile by the big TV (where people were playing Wii last time) this morning, we cant have anybody going back there, because the tiles cannot be stepped on for two days. At first we didn't thik we'd be able to allow people over because of the tile, but I am convinced that San Diego smashers are kind enough to honor this humble request :]

PLUS if we get the following people (or at least some of them)

Rickety
SA3Tony
St. Patrick
Paul Mitchell
Myth
Holmie
Lark
Gentle Bones
Evan Wolf
Nicky<3

we can do (or at least a part of) The King of Rancho Bernardo Tournament 2006

SSBM
Friendlies + Singles Bracket

Other Possible Games:
Pokemon (Advance versions)
Third Strike
GGX2

St. Patrick, if it is possible, could you pick me up The King of Fighters 2002/2003 bundle pack for PS2? I can pay you back right away :]

Please come and have a fun and safe time!

I love you guys!
It's not even listed on the gamestop website under PS2. Only Xbox. We have the 2006 version in stock, if you want that. $30. If so, yeah, I can pick it up for you.

I'll be bringing my small TV, a cube, and two controllers in case someone forgets one (I've forgotten mine plenty and people have lent me some, so just returning the favor =P)

Also, I'll be leaning over EBA on all my breaks -- this is the last day I can have it checked out from gamestop and I wanna beat Elite Beat Divas mode <_<.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
OMG!

Originally posted by Saint PAtrick:

Whatever happens, make sure someone calls me up. I'm free today and would definitely like to play some smash.

PAt....FREE?!?!?! No PaRtIEs?!?!!?! ZOMG!!!!!

o yea, Im taking 20 dollar money matches in harvest moon.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
=( I can't make this, neither can Vietgamer and a bunch of other (ex) Ramen Shop members. Except for maybe ASP, I dunno. Too bad. I'll see you guys at Harmony Part II though!

Zack353

Smash Ace
I can go to this thing, but me and Jesse (guy with 1000 names) need a ride there. Rickety is going to give us a ride back :)

I am located in Mira Mesa, if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

LBK! of CIC

Smash Cadet
I'll be there with Doodles and ASP in tow.

Or, more accurately, Doodles will be there with me and ASP in tow.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Well, ill be at my house, if u have any questions, ill try to answer them, my aim is: djquackfunky, ill be on the whole day.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Bah. Sorry I couldn't stay. Tony, we'll have our grudgematch some other time. Rickety, I wanna play you! Grr. Stupid...

Well. Here's to hoping I'm not grounded for all of Winter Break, eh?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Special Thanks to everyone who came to Harmony Champion Edition! :]

I'm glad everyone had a great time and that we were all able to have fun and enjoy one another's company. Thanks to everyone for being very respectful and kind, you guys are what really makes this game so fun :]

Singles was awesome! I am so happy :]

Results:
1: Rickety
2: Jon619
3: Romeo619
4: Asp
5: Doodles
5: SA3Tony
7: Paul Mitchell
7: LBK
9: Myth
9: Nicky<3

We recorded the semifinals and finals matches, and hopefully they will be up soon! :]

Full shout outs later, I am really sleepy, but once again thanks everyone for coming!

<3
rickety

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Good games to everyone at harmony 1.5!!!

Shout outs:

Romeo- MAn, i almost had you! then u pwned me with ur falco

Rick- you beat me bad

zack and dave 1000- wish you couldv'e made it

dooodles and noodles-gg homies

lbk- too funny

paul- i can finally beat you

nicky- your peach got better

myth- thanks for comming, i need a falco rematch

st pat- GRUDGE MATCH

jon- sucks we didnt get to finish our matchy.

CREW BATTLE- HARMONY RED FOR LIFE!!!!

thanks everyone for comming, hope u had fun. o yea carls jr was the pimp hang out yesterday.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad you guys had fun, sorry I couldn't make it. Hopefully with a little practice and a luck, we can get some guys together. I got called in early to work and then got told to stay late, it sucked.

Top Bottom