• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I can see about hosting another small get together at my house like last time, probably a few more people involved this time though. Possibly sometime next weekend, sunday as a celebration of the last day before school starts again or something.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Merry christmas SD SMASHERS!!!!

and christmas eve i guess.....

i hope i get isai training for christmas now that i think of it.

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
MERRY CHRISTMAS SAN DIEGO~!

can't wait to see you guys again when the tri weekly comes back, till then...happy holidays!

araknophobik

Smash Master
you SD peeps gotta come down to PANDA3, its going to be too good
the boss is going, that *****'s pimp
where's that hoe romeo?

p.s. i heard a couple of you guys played my buddy paul, his falcon is too smooth ^_^

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Tony: I CAN MOONWALK! Haha. Not nearly as well as you can, but I hopped on CF while messing around with my friends and tried it in between knocking them off the ledge. I did a couple as long as you, but mostly they're itty bitty ones. I'ma keep trying though!

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
wsup guys im from UCI and im interested. ive spoken to edrees on facebook. come up to uci, i have some good friends who never knew about you guys. if any of you know harrison, hes one of my best friends but im much better.

bbbooster

RAINBOW FLOWER MEGA CANNON

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/petitpeche/harmony_banner.jpg

TADAAAA!! Harmony banner is done!!

Ricky and I wanted to surprise you guys with this Christmas present, so sorry we haven't been doing shout-outs and stuff! We were really determined to finish this before posting on SmashBoards again, and now that it's done, we're back! Woo-hoo!

And now that we're here again, we're gonna be posting the shout-outs from the previous smash-fests... tomorrow :p

Love,
Nicky and Ricky

PS: In case any of the harmony members don't know how to put up their banners, just copy the URL below the image and put it inside the little

Rickety

Peace and Love
Yay! Thank you Nicky<3!!!!! :]

I can finally post on smashboards again! Merry Christmas San Diego!
Maybe we can celebrate the banner's completion, prepare for Panda3/Ken's Christmas Special, and ring in the new year together with a smashfest!

Harmony The World Warrior
Harmony Champion Edition (formerly known as Harmony 1.5)

Coming Soon (?)
Harmony Turbo: Hyper Fighting

Anyone interested?

Shoutouts from old smashfests tomorrow morning, I promise! :]

Bye San Diego

<3,
Rick(ety)

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
omg i love this banner, its soooo sexy, i kinda look buff LOL. thanks nicky!

i really wanted to make it to a tourny this saturday but i don't think i will, my cousins from Seattle are down and i only see them like once every 2 or 3 years and we made plans this weekend. so i'll most likely smash when tri weekly comes back. till then, happy holidays!

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
HOORAY FOR NICKY!!!

You made a hot banner, and i just wanted to say that compared to all these people im at the bottom three. Ima train. Ima also say: HARMONY FOR LIFE!!!

O yea, Patrick: good job on the moon walk, maybe at the next harmony, well compare.

Rickety

Peace and Love
I'm having a friend over today, he's visiting from UCLA (down here with family for Christmas break), and we're gonna play today. Would anyone be interested in coming over for some smash at my house? Nothing big like a Harmony or anything, just maybe some casual smashing :]

Though if we do get me, Tony, Patrick, and Paul/Myth over, we can do the King of RB :]

let me know what you guys think! :]

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman

oh my gosh, I love the new banner.

thanks so much Nicky! It's soo much better than anything I could do. XP You win.

anyway, I think i'm about to head over to Jeff's, i'll tell him what's up and see if we could maybe get to together or something.

Zack353

Smash Ace
LOL, that banner is freakin awesome

So, about those Tri weeklies.. holiday season is almost over! =D (wait a second, why am I happy? >_>)

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
XFD @ Ganon quadruples on FD with only B moves and up tilts.

And four Falcos on Hyrule. Good times. That's a pretty sexy banner Harmony. Good job Nicky =P

Rickety

Peace and Love
Shoutouts for St. Patrick's late-night bash a few days ago.

Patrick, thank you for having me over :] I'm glad you think I'm so nice :] You're getting better all the time! I smell an upset at the King of RB! Dun Dun Dun! Tony, I'm looking at you!

Myth/Paul, thanks for coming, you're getting better too! Wathing you and Tony do Falcon dittos is exciting!

Nicky<3 Jigglypuff is too cute!

I'm happy to see Will made it! Always a pleasure to chat with you.

Tony, Falcon is too cool looking and fun to watch.

Jeff, too good :] My marth was lucky! Falco is too fun :]

----

It was fun hanging out with you Alex! I missed playing with you at work! Your Sheik got a lot better, all that playing you do with Aesis at UCLA is noticeable!

Eric, FFA and Doubles Champion! Too good.

Tony, who needs a secondary? Falcon is too good!

---

I wanna go to Patricks house! right now! :]

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Some smash sounds nice, I haven't played in... 6-7 days. I should get to that. I think you guys have my number, so if something happens, give me a call. No work until Saturday *woot*

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Banner is so awesome. My hair is a lot shorter than in the pic cuz I got a haircut, but whatever. I'll grow it back out. =D

Happy New Years Eve!

Rickety

Peace and Love
Happy New Years San Diego!

By the way, Edrees and I got to talking a while ago.... and we agreed that you might wanna start making sure you can head down to UCSD's sixth college lodge on Saturday, January 13, 2007!

<3 :]

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I'm definitely going to make it to that one. Also, does anyone wanna do something until like 7:30 or so? I'm bored and have nothing to do for the middle of the day. Nothing going at my house because my sister is hogging the living room TV, but if someone else is, just call my cell and I'll see what's up.

Zack353

Smash Ace
13th tri weekly? Sweet. (is it a Tri weekly?)

Ill be taking Wii sport money matches in everything except boxing and golf lol (havent played those much)

Top Bottom