• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Argh, my friends are planning a get-together on Friday too >_< Well, I think I'll have to ditch them. I don't wanna miss this. I hope I can find a ride over T_T

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Hehehehe, I liked that announcer thing Rick did. Funny. Muffin it up is the worst team ever.

Nice advertisement yet again!

This will be fun.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Will Zephyr prove to the world (SD) that he's changed forever?

I dunno. =/

When I read that stuff Rickety said about Link and Fox, I couldn't stop laughing for like 5 minutes. Too good. Especially since it's dang true in my case. >_>

I CAN'T GO TO THE TRIWEEKLY. CURSE YOU DEATH VALLEY CAMPOUT. I really want to go to Rickety's Friday, though...I'll see what I can do!

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Freaking A!

Every single time, I swear.

I just got notice that I have a shift on Friday from 3-8:30pm, and since I had a no-show on Monday (long story <_<") I can't give it away or anything. I've got to pay my dues. I'll just bring my controller/casual clothes with me and stop by around 8:45pm. If you guys are starting around 12-1pm (Afternoon like it says), I'll be there for a couple hours before hand.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
!

There's a triweekly? Tell me and I'll spiffy up the 1st post if need be, and don't forget to reset Cubes!

Rickety

Peace and Love
Reply reply reply <3

Argh, my friends are planning a get-together on Friday too >_< Well, I think I'll have to ditch them. I don't wanna miss this. I hope I can find a ride over T_T
Don't miss it! You need to be there and win the King of RB championship!

Hehehehe, I liked that announcer thing Rick did. Funny. Muffin it up is the worst team ever.

Nice advertisement yet again!

This will be fun.
Thank you! :] Asp must be short for Awesome Super Person!<3 :]

When I read that stuff Rickety said about Link and Fox, I couldn't stop laughing for like 5 minutes. Too good. Especially since it's dang true in my case. >_>
Yay! Camp em' Doodles!

I hope a gentle wind blows over to my house this friday :]

i wanna see how we do crews...if a challenging crew comes, is it going to be 9v9 crew battle i guess?

i guess this is harmony 2....or is it?

play meeeee in pokemon...
Hopefully we can do a 9 person crew battle someday, but since I doubt that will happen soon (Jon is gone :( ) maybe we can do a crew battle between harmony by colors! You are in Harmony Blue with Doodles and me! Hmmm, Harmony Red is missing Jon.... maybe a Harmony 858 vs Harmony 619? Ooh! If bone and AudreyH come, maybe a straight up 858 vs 619 battle! good stuff :] Get LanceStern up here! We can mix and match crews as much as our hearts desire :]

Level 50 pokemon battle? No same items, Uber and legendary ban?
My level 100's are all ubers :-/

If you guys are starting around 12-1pm (Afternoon like it says), I'll be there for a couple hours before hand.
Come whenever you can :]
We want you to be a part of the king of RB!

!

There's a triweekly? Tell me and I'll spiffy up the 1st post if need be, and don't forget to reset Cubes!
Yay! I was telling Tony that if you didn't want to keep updating the thread, I would have to make a new one, but I don't want this thread to die! So many memories, and making new ones all the time! This practically IS the history of SD smash (maybe not the humble Trevyn-Edrees beginnings...), where we saw many unknowns like me make friends and actually go to Canada! Or seeing Pha lose in the salad match, or seeing Araknophobik complain about being chain-grabbed by Zack, or Edrees' always hiliarious posts, or the rise and fall of goldenmuffin, with his rebirth as zephyr and make beautiful poetry! Please keep this thread alive :]

Thank you Dave <3333

Wow. I think I've typed enough for today! Goodnight San Diego!

<3
rickety

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
Lol. I want to go Rickety. Jon's still out though

Hopefully I can get in touch with Bone and Greg/Audreyh to come too to rep619

And Jeff: do you wanna team for the next triweekly ?
hey its been a while guys, i been playing ffv advance/children of mana/maple....YES maple for the past week and havn't been on the boards but i just got out of class and decided to check it out and it seems rick will be hosting a smash fest and i will be there. And to romeo, yeah i'll partner with you b/c my partner quit smash practically b/c of wii/360 and everyone at the condo can destroy him now so most likely he won't show up.

BUT i just got hired at albertsons and i'm hoping i don't have work on the day of the triweekly, i have orientation tonight i don't know my sceduel yet, but for sure, tomorrow, ricks house b/c rick owns and my peach sucks hardcore now.. BONE will own me again and i'll cry haha. but yeah if anyone needs a ride, i can drive em but for now..i need to finish ffv. peace

romeo619

Smash Ace
!

ahahah. yeah lets have CAO keep the thread. i was telling edrees that we might have to ask neal to give edrees or rickety the first post the other day too. CAOTICs too good

oh yeah, and since theres a biweekly on the 13th rickety, did you and edrees agree on a new date ?

Zephyr

Smash Lord
If you change the triweekly date, I can go! But not that weekend. =(

EDIT: Nvm, I probably can't make it to anything anytime soon. I'll let you guys know when I can go to something. =/

escosmash

Smash Rookie
ahhh. yeah, i had a coworker named william V. who said there is a smashfest this friday, in RB... I live in Escondido , and was wondering if could come along and smash w/ you fellas.. need the experience, and knowledge, i've been smashin w/ my cousin, and thats the only practice i get.

thanks

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
ahhh. yeah, i had a coworker named william V. who said there is a smashfest this friday, in RB... I live in Escondido , and was wondering if could come along and smash w/ you fellas.. need the experience, and knowledge, i've been smashin w/ my cousin, and thats the only practice i get.

thanks
That's me.

Btw, I got that shift covered so I'm free all day for you guys :D

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I think we should move it to the 20th since there is a bi weekly on the 13th. BUt I dont know if the "market' for the two tournies is going to clash in anyway but maybe better safe than sorry.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
YAY! *feels insignificant* Socal is lucky to have 'competing,' clashing tournies. Choices are too good

ASP

Smash Apprentice
CAOTIC will never feel insignificant. We need to make a CAOTIC shrine at the next triweekly!

I think me and Doodles will bring a cube and a tv.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Harmony Turbo: Hyper Fighting RESULTS

Hello! Here are the Results for Harmony Turbo: Hyper Fighting!

In addition to all the friendlies, we had 3 tournaments!

Low Tier Singles (For everybody)
King of Rancho Bernardo (For RB residents only)
Main Event Singles Tournament (For Everybody)

Here are the Results and Brackets:

Low Tier Singles (For everybody)

1: Doodles
2: Vietgamer
3: Rickety
4: Yloh
5: Bubu
5: Saint Patrick
7: Asp
7: ISB
9: SA3Tony
9: Nicky<3
9: Poser Hater
9: Silas

King of Rancho Bernardo (For RB residents only)

1: Rickety
2: Saint Patrick
3: SA3Tony
4: Poser Hater
5: Evan Wolf
6: Nicky<3
7: Silas

Main Event Singles Tournament (For Everybody)

1: Rickety
2: Saint Patrick
3: Doodles
4: The BOSS
5: Yloh
5: Vietgamer
7: Asp
7: SA3Tony
9: Poser Hater
9: ISB
9: Evan Wolf
9: Kyle

A Big Thanks to everybody who came, and to those who could not make it, I hope to see you next time! :]

Full Shoutouts Tomorrow, I just wanted to post results before I went to bed :]

Love ya' San Diego!

<3
Rickety

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Oh man, that was a lot of fun today. Lots of surprises, and I really surprised myself. Great matches, great people, and...I'm too tired for shout-outs right now. Tomorrow if I'm not too lazy =P

Thanks Rick and Tony for having us all over! You guys are awesome =)

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
its nice that everythin is goin well with SD!!

there are like no smashers here in Subic where im at. only a 4 more days til im back in SD again tho.

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
you guys best watch out. come spring break, bubu, isb and i will rock the joint

btw i'm changin my gamer tag to: b0nchinator

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Man that was a lot of fun, I'm sorry I had to leave early though D:

If you guys have some free time, give me a call (858-663-2086) and we can smash a little. I need some practice (badly, check the results <_<") so you can beat up and share some laughs.

Rickety - Thanks for hosting! Your parents have to be awfully patient to put up with us :3

Patrick - Call me some time! Our store got shafted for hours, so I'm free all this week :D

ISP - Lots of fun Marth Dittos but I'll get you eventually ;O

Vietgamer(Mike) - Curse your reflector! But lots of good matches man :D

Bubu - Thanks for all the tips and friendlies, you really really helpful :)

Tony - Nice to see you again dude, though I want a Marth ditto rematch for another ego boost ;P

Nicky - I want a rematch against your Peach, I claim loss over force-fed turnips D:<

Doodles - Duuude, your Link makes me want to start playing one o_o

Pozers, Evan, Yloh, ASP, Boss, Kyle - Wicked fun playing with you guys, hope to see you all again!

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Man that was a lot of fun, I'm sorry I had to leave early though D:

If you guys have some free time, give me a call (858-663-2086) and we can smash a little. I need some practice (badly, check the results <_<") so you can beat up and share some laughs.

Rickety - Thanks for hosting! Your parents have to be awfully patient to put up with us :3

Patrick - Call me some time! Our store got shafted for hours, so I'm free all this week :D

ISP - Lots of fun Marth Dittos but I'll get you eventually ;O

Vietgamer(Mike) - Curse your reflector! But lots of good matches man :D

Bubu - Thanks for all the tips and friendlies, you really really helpful :)

Tony - Nice to see you again dude, though I want a Marth ditto rematch for another ego boost ;P

Nicky - I want a rematch against your Peach, I claim loss over force-fed turnips D:<

Doodles - Duuude, your Link makes me want to start playing one o_o

Pozers, Evan, Yloh, ASP, Boss, Kyle - Wicked fun playing with you guys, hope to see you all again!
Hah I doubt I'll be able to call you much if at all -- I DO have school, yano.

EDIT: Ugh, I just typed up all my shout-outs and then I accidentally x-ed out of the page >_< Later.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Rick is waay too good. Harmony Turbo was awesome.

Rickety - That's all three harmony tournies, and the king of RB. Too good. Good seeing you again.

Tony - "In your FACE!" Our combo video you rock so much. Hot combos flying all over the place.

Nicky - The banner is still the best! I didn't get to play you this time either.... maybe next time?

Patrick - It's too bad about those shining nipples eh? I demand a rematch. Your Ganon is too tight.

ISB - ISB vs. ASP? You must come to more tournies!

Yloh - I finally remeber you from cheapness outrage! Sorry I didn't until after though.... You've gotten so much better! I want a rematch.

Boss & Kyle - Those were some awesome doubles friendlies huh? Good seeing you guys again.

Bubu - Up B ownage....

Evan - If you want some Mario training, just say the word! Although I don't know how much help I could give... I sux at teaching.

Doodles - Meh, we need some doubles practice.

Vietgamer - *gets bitten* Ahhuuuhhh... hahah. We own at doubles. Double falcon punch.. Dair to Up B save.... Awesome.

Pozer/b0nchinator and Nightbalde - Nice meeting you guys, maybe next time we can have a match!

Hope to see you all at the next triweekly!

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Rick/Tony for hosting, that was awesome of you guys.

Rick - i'll get your doc/sheik one day, AND your DK

Tony - same with your falcon, not just on corneria, and nice low tiers, haha

Doodles - TIGHT matches man, but i'm gonna get your next time

Nightblade - that marth was getting better before my eyes

Yloh - it was quite humbling playing your weird kirby and bowser, and your peach is nuts too, best watch out for my shine - usmash next time, i completely forgot to use it yesterday

Boss - love you man, you're hilarious, hit me up when you go to berkeley we chill/play sometime

saint patrick - that ganon is wicked, too bad we didn't get to play much

Evan Wolf - good battles, keep it up

Nicky - was good seeing you again for the 3rd time this week haha

Kyle - good team games

vietgamer, ASP - it was good meeting you guys, perhaps we will play more next time

see you guys later

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Good times. Thanks for hosting rick!
Shoutouts.

Tony - lol WTH man. you're funny when you play. and eat lemons with salt. =P

Nicky - You're getting good! you suprised me, I almost lost. Jeff has some serious competition... HAhah

ISP - nice marth. it's always good to meet and play new people. hope to see you again.

Pozer Hater/b0nchinator - that match was tooooooo CLOSE. crazy stuff, hope too see you again.

Bubu - screw Link dittos. haha, no but you're good. i was suprised by you guys. good stuff

Yloh - nice meeting you. i only got to play you in low tier i think. you're good! see you again.

Nightblade - haha thanks. Link is too fun to play. you just have to learn to cope with being destroyed by Shiek and you're good. XD I don't think I played you, let's get some friendslies in next time for sure.

Rick - guess I was dumb to think I could take out Shiek, especially yours >_< I have no chance against you! too good.

Patrick - GAHHHHHHHHHhh. WOW I can't believe I let the match end like that. stupid stupid stupid. Banning rainbow cruise next time for sure. XD

sigh... those last two sets I played were embarassing. :urg:

It was fun. I hope you keep holding these things Rick!

Jon - get back here and change your banner fool. =P

I found the rest of the smiley things. :005: BYAAH!

Top Bottom