• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
:(

I wish all the people in SD could be in one crew, but that just wouldn't be practical.

I'm sure Team Harmony would love to play UCSD! I hope we can set a date & time for this!

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Well, if you guys are looking for a crew, Ramen Shop just lost quite a few members and we're open for spots. PM me if you're interested.

Zack353

Smash Ace
Zephyr? O.o;

I say we just kill all of the San Diego related crews and just make one huge SD crew with divisions or something.. Iunno

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Not what you expected? Good, I'm on the right track.

OK, basically, last night I had a veerrrry long talk with Rickety about various subjects, mainly centered around my rather embarassing entry into the smash community in June. Basically, that time period has colored my actions and words for a very long time, up till last night. Rickety told me some rather revealing things about how I've been acting for the past six months, and being the lame excuse-maker I was, I avoided it. But fortunately for everyone, another side of me popped up and said, "Hey, he might be right about this..." And it snowballed from there. Basically, Goldenmuffin isn't here anymore. Neither is Guff. They're gone, and good riddance. This is Zephyr talking, and he's the side of me that for some weird reason I never showed you guys. He's the clarinet player, the one who never raises himself above others if he has a choice, who isn't concerned about getting the 1st part. He's the one who only accepts accolades from others, not himself. I'm hoping that you guys can forgive me for what I've done, start a new slate and give me a second chance. If you don't, well, I certainly deserve it, but I'm hoping that we can all be friends again. That alright with you guys?

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
That was an awesome post, Ryan. I'm happy to see that you're trying to change. Don't be too hard on yourself though, I hope everyone can put Goldenmuffin and everything behind them. Let's just all be friends and all have fun playing Smash together!

Good luck, Ryan. =D

This really gets me in a good mood. Anybody wanna play Smash friday? XD

romeo619

Smash Ace
Team Harmony vs. UCSD? wouldn't that be nice?

Just don't send Romeo against me... he ***** me... :(
Hmmmz, that would be sickk, i wanna do this before cao gottz to go
Is rickety the team captain ?

OK, basically, last night I had a veerrrry long talk with Rickety about various subjects, mainly centered around my rather embarassing entry into the smash community in June. Basically, that time period has colored my actions and words for a very long time, up till last night. Rickety told me some rather revealing things about how I've been acting for the past six months, and being the lame excuse-maker I was, I avoided it. But fortunately for everyone, another side of me popped up and said, "Hey, he might be right about this..." And it snowballed from there. Basically, Goldenmuffin isn't here anymore. Neither is Guff. They're gone, and good riddance. This is Zephyr talking, and he's the side of me that for some weird reason I never showed you guys. He's the clarinet player, the one who never raises himself above others if he has a choice, who isn't concerned about getting the 1st part. He's the one who only accepts accolades from others, not himself. I'm hoping that you guys can forgive me for what I've done, start a new slate and give me a second chance. If you don't, well, I certainly deserve it, but I'm hoping that we can all be friends again. That alright with you guys?
cool

Rickety

Peace and Love
No team harmony love for me? Allright ... >.<
i go out to SD way too much
and im planning on transfering to san diego state next year

if i were to enter a crew, it would be a san diego crew
any offers? :)
i need a crew too ******
SD is too big to just have 1 crew lol

SPLITSIES!
Zephyr? O.o;

I say we just kill all of the San Diego related crews and just make one huge SD crew with divisions or something.. Iunno
Well, if you guys are looking for a crew, Ramen Shop just lost quite a few members and we're open for spots. PM me if you're interested.

Wow! Crews are so popular!<3 More lovin' :]

Like Doodles and I said earlier, we 'd love to have everyone in our crew, it'd be too awesome! I thought Zack and Boss already had their own crews :-P It'd be funny if I pulled a Pokemon and made a Harmony Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, and Pearl!

<3's Zephyr

That was an awesome post, Ryan. I'm happy to see that you're trying to change. Don't be too hard on yourself though, I hope everyone can put Goldenmuffin and everything behind them. Let's just all be friends and all have fun playing Smash together!

Good luck, Ryan. =D

This really gets me in a good mood. Anybody wanna play Smash friday? XD
<3's Doodles

San Diego Love!<3

Edit: Romeo, I was voted for as Team Captain of Harmony :-P If you have any problems with that, you can be team captain if you'd like :] Or maybe two captains! Whatever makes us all happy :]

Slider619

Smash Journeyman

Zephyr huh? new name for a new start. good luck!

paulmitchel haircare

Smash Apprentice

Wow, nice. Pulled a Rickety vary well, haven't see rickety pull a rickety in a while. (His last post involved way too tooooooo toooooooooooooo many quotes, doesn't count as pulling an official rickerty)

Welcome Zephyr.

Toooooo many qoutes I say.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I figure I should post here ever so often. My name is Will, smash-name is Silas. I'm a newer player who wants to get into the SD (Poway/RB) smash scene. I don't own a Cube yet, though I'll be getting on soon enough, so I can't exactly practice by myself,

The reason I'm posting? Looking for some guys to play with. Not a crew or anything serious, but rather just a group of guys that know how to have fun and wouldn't mind a new face, though I wouldn't be against playing with people in a crew. I should have a controller soon though. And the closer to RB/Poway you are, the better. If you can give me directions and a time I should be able to make it.

God willing, I'll be at the Riverside tournament near the end of the money and the one in Chula Vista in about two weeks. I will be the worst one at both, guarenteed, but the experience will be well worth it. Hope to see some people there.

Random Question: On controllers, are Wavebirds laggy at all? I <3 wireless but </3 delayed response time.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Smash community > Street Fighter/2d fighters and Pokemon communities.

Too many ricketys today :( I talk too much.

Less talk, more smash.

<3
Harmony

Edit 1: Wavebirds are pretty, and usaully only laggy with old batteries. I don't think they're aloud at MLG's though, or other big tournaments.

Edit 2: (for post 2180) No, Dave is the coolest! I wanna join the Caotic fan club! <3

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I figure I should post here ever so often. My name is Will, smash-name is Silas. I'm a newer player who wants to get into the SD (Poway/RB) smash scene. I don't own a Cube yet, though I'll be getting on soon enough, so I can't exactly practice by myself,

The reason I'm posting? Looking for some guys to play with. Not a crew or anything serious, but rather just a group of guys that know how to have fun and wouldn't mind a new face, though I wouldn't be against playing with people in a crew. I should have a controller soon though. And the closer to RB/Poway you are, the better. If you can give me directions and a time I should be able to make it.

God willing, I'll be at the Riverside tournament near the end of the money and the one in Chula Vista in about two weeks. I will be the worst one at both, guarenteed, but the experience will be well worth it. Hope to see some people there.

Random Question: On controllers, are Wavebirds laggy at all? I <3 wireless but </3 delayed response time.
Welcome to the SD smash scene!

Personally...i hate wavebirds :ohwell:

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Haha, thanks guys, that means a lot to me. And to Nightblade, welcome to SD, hope you have a great time, wavebirds suck, don't use them, just common advice. They aren't up to competitive smashing. The Ramen Shop crew's over in the Mount Carmel/Westview area, if you want to smash with us feel free.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Haha, thanks guys, that means a lot to me. And to Nightblade, welcome to SD, hope you have a great time, wavebirds suck, don't use them, just common advice. They aren't up to competitive smashing. The Ramen Shop crew's over in the Mount Carmel/Westview area, if you want to smash with us feel free.
I'm down for playing with anyone in the area, just drop me a PM with directions and times and I'll show up. I guess that's a no on the wavebird then, I'll just grab a Nintendo Classic.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Heheheh, Zephyr, looks like people have taken a liking to you! So have I. =D <3 Seriously, Tales of the Abyss anyone?

Nightblade welcome to teh smash community! Hope to see you at many tournies to come.

paulmitchel haircare

Smash Apprentice

Welcome to the boards. Yknow a lot of sd kids love going to smashfest for fun and goodtimes. So if your ballsey, you could hold one and invite a lot of strangers to your place.
Welcome to the SD smash scene!

Personally...i hate wavebirds :ohwell:
And I personally hate you. Nah, just kidding. But everyone, don't dronk with this guy. He will hit, chase, choke, and wrestle you to the ground.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
New banner! I couldn't stand looking at that other one, it was ridiculous. XD Rushed banners FTL. Not to say this one wasn't rushed, but at least this one doesn't make my eyes bleed. =P

I've been working on the Harmony banner, but 12 people makes for a loooong banner. Maybe I could just send what I got and we could work with it. =/

Soooooo, Smash. Friday. Anybodyyyyy????

PS - Don't worry, i'll remember not to dronk with Jon.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Hmm...I wouldn't mind joining that...

Fabian- Marth+who else?
BOSS- Jiggs+Peach
Jeff- Peach+Ganon?
Zephyr- Fox+Marth

Too good. ^^

Zack353

Smash Ace
Don't count on me using a space animal. My tech skill is a piece of crap at the moment since I have no cube or Wii, I'm not relying on it at all to win my matches >_>

Zack353

Smash Ace
Um, let me look at my other options before settling with one crew. I'll decide once I see every option.

romeo619

Smash Ace
hey SDEEEEEEEZY

you guys should definetly go to CAOTIC's Bday+Farewell Biweekly maynnnN !!
he said he leaves next wednesday :[

shooot caotic, we all wouldn't be anywhere close to as good as we are now, we can't forget u mayn its gonna suck w/out you

San Diego<3's CAOTIC

Top Bottom