• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
smashing all night/morning in o'side. everyone can spend the night, we are carpooling to pandatration in morning. call me 760-277-3522

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Haha yeah 619 sux. =X jk It was just there in case you guys decided to show up.

Hope to see you all at DP!! Oceanside is so far away..... plus I'm all smashed out now.... Wii!

I will be accepting mm matches for tetris as usual. No one ever plays me.... =P

Paul, still waitin on that crew vid. It looks like the footage that we recorded got lost, but we'll keep lookin for it (too bad...). You should still upload the vid! Or Kyle (right?) upload it!

Rickety

Peace and Love
My Sheik-y Sheik stinks... Sheik is so boring :(

But I'll let you play it some more! We could get Marth/Sheik practice for doubles :]

Give me Marth tips! <3 You should come over and play more often (or vice versa!)

See you all at double pandatration!

P.S. Nicky says hi and thanks to everyone for being so kind and friendly!

love,
rickety

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Hey JJ and Patrick, that was some good practice last night. Smash is great when you're just having fun like that. I still can't believe you were that mage from Maple Story XDDD I don't know why I remember that, haha. anyway

freaking malple story
freaking night of fire
freaking barbers
freaking fresh prince of bel-air
i could keep going but this list of crap is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAaND!!!!!!!!!!

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Hey JJ and Patrick, that was some good practice last night. Smash is great when you're just having fun like that. I still can't believe you were that mage from Maple Story XDDD I don't know why I remember that, haha. anyway

freaking malple story
freaking night of fire
freaking barbers
freaking fresh prince of bel-air
i could keep going but this list of crap is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAaND!!!!!!!!!!
XD Oh man yeah. Small world huh? Fresh Prince of Bel Air... lol internets.

Guff

Smash Rookie
Dang, I need to go to these. Where are these hosted? I need to go out and play all of you guys, since I'm the best in my school and neighborhood. Man, I think I'm the best in SD, I've never lost a match yet. I need to go out, win, and take all of you money.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Dang, I need to go to these. Where are these hosted? I need to go out and play all of you guys, since I'm the best in my school and neighborhood. Man, I think I'm the best in SD, I've never lost a match yet. I need to go out, win, and take all of you money.
Ecks Dee (XD) Too good! :]

Guff for top tier!

Edrees! Watch out! The Champ is here! The Champ is here!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Guff play me for 10 dollars? (That is if you live in SD, this can't be some out of area pro trying to play a trick) If you are someone I actually know then then this money match is negated, lol.

Wow bad typo, I meant 10 dollars.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Yay Team Harmony!

Harmony858

Rickety
SA3Tony
SA2Jeff
Asp
Doodles
Vietgamer

Harmony619

Romeo619
Jon619
Paul Mitchell
RR

Harmony"I barely show at tournaments"
Adonis
Jordan

And until Nicky and/or Doodles make us a super sexy banner, my 5 minute one will have to do!

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Aww, why am I not in Harmony? :(

Haha. We need to get on more smashfests -- I have a lot of work to do with my Ganon if I'm to fight the top tiers with it. Must have Falco practice!

bbbooster

RAINBOW FLOWER MEGA CANNON
Hey, people! Just wanted to stop by and thank everyone for being so cool at the fest at Ricky's!
This is Nicky, by the way.
I like playing smash, but I'm nowhere near the skills I've seen! (Jeff, I gotta have a little chat with you XD)
I know Tony's totally not gonna believe me on this, but I've taken a heartier interest in it in the past couple of days, lol. And not only that, but I was almost NEVER able to come to any of the tournaments.. *cough*ri*cough*cky*hack*...

So, hello!! :D

ASP

Smash Apprentice
I have a feeling.... someone will hate me forever. But not as as much as someone else...

I guess that post made no sense.....

Whatever.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I have a feeling.... someone will hate me forever. But not as as much as someone else...

I guess that post made no sense.....

Whatever.
It made a hell of a lot of sense to me. Good job burying my opinion of you even further into the dirt.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
It made a hell of a lot of sense to me. Good job burying my opinion of you even further into the dirt.
Becuase he was invited to a crew that you weren't? Stop being obnoxious. A lot of people are not featured in Harmony(Zack, Saint Partrick, BOSS, etc). It's not like we exclusively excluded you. It's a shame that you feel negatively towards Harmony.

Anyway.

Yay for 5 min banners. xD I'll work on a Harmony banner tonight, I promise.

bbbooster

Heck, even I'm not in Harmony, and I'm Rick's girlfriend! Goodness gracious.

By the way.. was my prior post ignored? >_>

ASP

Smash Apprentice
It's alright.... GoldenMuffin and I are cool now, I guess... =D

Of course your post was not ignored. Rickety's house was funnnn. Jeff's peach is so tight, you should definately ask him for advice. =P

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Heck, even I'm not in Harmony, and I'm Rick's girlfriend! Goodness gracious.

By the way.. was my prior post ignored? >_>
My bad! I was going to mention you, but I wanted to clear things up with Harmony. I was gonna say...

I used Kirby against you... but I couldn't win w/ him. =P I had to use Link with his uber cheap projectiles! You suprised me, you might have taken the match if I didn't know how to play against Peach... thanks Jeff. LOL. We should all play Wii Sports or something next time.

Welcome to the smash community. =D Hope to see you and everybody else sometime soon!

paulmitchel haircare

Smash Apprentice
Maaannn, ricketys sounds like it was fun. And fellas, you got stop the fighten, even tho I enjoy it, san diego love!

petutepeche- welcome, buy really? Another peach player. Gah!

Iono just bored stuck in traffic. **** % south.

Edit: why did it cencor highway **** % south?

Edit: five south!?

bbbooster

It's alright.... GoldenMuffin and I are cool now, I guess... =D

Of course your post was not ignored. Rickety's house was funnnn. Jeff's peach is so tight, you should definately ask him for advice. =P
Yay! Yeah, I need to get myself some fast fingers, you know!?

My bad! I was going to mention you, but I wanted to clear things up with Harmony. I was gonna say...

I used Kirby against you... but I couldn't win w/ him. =P I had to use Link with his uber cheap projectiles! You suprised me, you might have taken the match if I didn't know how to play against Peach... thanks Jeff. LOL. We should all play Wii Sports or something next time.

Welcome to the smash community. =D Hope to see you and everybody else sometime soon!
Yay again! Thank you!
Rayman is actually way fun, too! We just need to do some heavy unlocking, lol. There's so many minigames!
Let's be art rivals XD You can do the Harmony banner, though (I mean, you are in the team after all. :p) I'll only commit one if Ricky feels for a change in style in the future ;)

Maaannn, ricketys sounds like it was fun. And fellas, you got stop the fighten, even tho I enjoy it, san diego love!

petutepeche- welcome, buy really? Another peach player. Gah!
Yeah, I know :/ But I've actually been playing her for a super long time, and only until Ricky showed me a while back did I know she was quite popular... Oh well. Maybe I'll change character one of these days. I want to get even better to be able to use Ness awesomely!! That's my smash dream! Until then, though, I'm keeping it Japanese style with Peach.

Thanks for the welcomes!! It was really nice to meet those who went to the party!!

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
stupid asp, my peach ain't tight foo, the only tight person is patrick with his tight ganon, get it right =D

nicky, if you ever want peach help i guess i can help =D if rick has more smashfest which he should! i'll be there, but i'm not sure about your choice of color....ahem, green? lol jk

Rickety

Peace and Love
romeo in harmony makes harmony too good!

Paul needs to come to more tournaments and not go on crazy long hiatus's. (Though, judging by my join date, I'm not one to talk either!)

LanceStern is my hero! Come to more get togethers, darnnit!

<3's Cao

Andrew that post made no sense! Perhaps I need to get a different side of the story...?

<3's Jon

Paul, The Harmony 619 and 858 Red/Blue things are just suggestions. We're all Harmony, so that's whats important! Harmony Ou? sounds good :]

Doodles will live up to his name and make a sexy banner!

A quick note about Harmony: If we could, we would love to add EVERY smasher we liked to Harmony. the problem comes when you like so many people you'd have over 30 people in Harmony, especially all the road trip friends up and down the coast! So in the end we decided that the best way to keep the crew thin was to limit it to active, enthusiastic players who go to tournaments and who do not currently have a crew.

Maybe something like...

Team Harmony:

Active members:
Rickety
SA3Tony
SA2Jeff
Asp
Doodles
Romeo619
Jon619
Paul Mitchell
Vietgamer

Friends who don't go tournaments very often:
RR, Nicky<3, Jordan, Adonis, JR, Evan Wolf, LanceStern, the list goes on and on and on :-P

Crews can be confusing :-P
But with such awesome members, it's always more than worth it. :]

<3
rickety

edit 2: After a lengthy, interesting, and at times even heated, discussion with Ryan, he has promised to renounce his life as Goldenmuffin, and to turn a new leaf as a new smasher, with a nifty new name! We'll believe it when we see it.

San Diego love <3

Edit 3, the sequel: So, with this drama behind us, who wants to hold the next smashfest? <333

Top Bottom