• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Well, whatever happens, I say two teams formed between Jeff, viet, Boss, and myself. Whoever can go with whoever, I don't care.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
problem is... jeff says he is most likely teaming with his original partner, so yea.
viet, we could do a marth jiggs team or a fox jiggs team or whatev. we both have quite a few chars to play as. think about it and let me know.

i'm pretty sure jeff or someone from down there can hook up a ride... u live so close! if worst comes to worst, i'll just drive down saturday, stay over, then drive us sunday.

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
i dunno boss

i could team up with you, guff, or the almighty jeff

but i still need a ride there though

as boss said, i'm teaming with jordan if he comes which he says he will most likely but theres a big party for 3 bdays of this month and for next december planned on saturday the 2nd so i just hope we can wake up and won't be too hung over to play. and i can give vietgamer a ride as well as 3 others if they want to squeez into the back of my car, just let me know in advance.

umm we need a training day before sunday b/c im wayyyy rusty, too much ff.. i finished 12 and now playing ff3 at the moment. as for location..i'm down for rickety's house or his friends b/c i'm not sure if we can play at the condo if we want to bring like 10+ even tho we did do it last time, i don't like being cramped in one room b/c i know the other is going to be playing madden 07. boss is always a good place its just thats its in oceanside. ok back to my ds

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Yes, please Jeff, I need a ride to Pandatration. Smashfest training, I dunno, I hope I'd be able to make it but it would have to depend on the time.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
not trying to intrude g-muff, just seeing if viet wants to team, but if ya'll are already teaming then i will have to find someone else. just let me know for sure viet (michael), so i know if im goin solo into sunday. k thanks.

ps. jeff how u gonna even play smash at all when u died like 20 times in dm's at my crib last time *****! haha, jk. smashfest/ practice for sure....hmmmm how's about tuesday friday or saturday.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
well there ya go. as we talked earlier if u pass ur driving test tuesday and u can come saturday so we can practice then we shall be partners for sure patrick. pass that **** so we can practice!

Rickety

Peace and Love
There is a good chance we could have a mini tournament here at my house this week. :] If i have work though (95% sure i will), it may be in the afternoon, is that all right with everyone?

<3
rick(ety)

P.S. Who here in San Diego has myspace? It would be a bit easier to keep in touch with, and easier to communicate with friends with no SWF accounts to chat and organize tournaments :] add me! I promise I'm not a scary stalker person :-P

myspace.com/doveboy

P.S. I sent a PM to romeo, jon, cameron, asp (what's your first name? :-P), and Jeff. Read it and Message me back!

SnoW86

Smash Rookie
Hey y'all. I'm lookin to get plugged into the San Diego circuit. Is the info on the first page still relevant for time and directions? What would the date be for the next tourny held?

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
Hey y'all. I'm lookin to get plugged into the San Diego circuit. Is the info on the first page still relevant for time and directions? What would the date be for the next tourny held?

the info for the tri weekly on the 1st page is correct execept for the address for gooseberry lane, that was the address to a smashfest like a month ago. the tri weekly is held at ucsd 6th college and the next one...that will be up to rickety/edreese but it will be in 2007 most likely.

broadcasting

Smash Apprentice
the info for the tri weekly on the 1st page is correct execept for the address for gooseberry lane, that was the address to a smashfest like a month ago. the tri weekly is held at ucsd 6th college and the next one...that will be up to rickety/edreese but it will be in 2007 most likely.
someone isnt being kind to new people..... snow there will be one at 6th college on dec 3rd.

need a partner btw for pd

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Well, you could always go to Double Pandatration which is happening this sunday. It'll be at the UCSD triweekly location. you can find the thread on the west pacific regional board.

no myspace for me =/ as for the mini tourney, what day were you planning on having it?friday definitely works for me, but i could most likely make it the other days too.

SnoW86

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the updates guys but I unfortunately have no partner down here as of yet. Hopefully soon though. Good luck to you all on Sunday!

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the updates guys but I unfortunately have no partner down here as of yet. Hopefully soon though. Good luck to you all on Sunday!
i don't think you actually have to have a partner for DP, unless they require you to participate in singles and doubles. and even if that is the case, they'll most likely find you one. i think all paul was saying was that HE needed a partner of DP =P

My Bowser got better I swear!
oh good. now i'll actually LOSE to it instead of one stocking it with high %

SnoW86

Smash Rookie
Oh ok gotcha. I thought that might have been the case, but I wasn't gonna be overly worried about missing one tourny. In that case I hope to see y'all there if I can make it!

Zack353

Smash Ace
What? Mini tourney? Where? >.>

I'm starting to suck at this game.. gotta start playing again. Maybe it's just the cold weather..

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
patrick, u commin saturday night then? were gonna smash down here in o'side on thursday, anyone and everyone welcome to practice for dp.

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
saturday? where

ride yes

may i get one form jeff/cameron please? if possible

thursday night i'm going to oside after my class, i'm down to give anyone a ride but i get off at 6:20. saturday is no good b/c of a party i'll be going to.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
still don't know details for thursday yet. will post tomorow...actually later cause it's 1 right now wed. anyway, but saturday night were having an std (smash till dawn) at kyles house in o'side. i'm bring pizza, we will also be playing mvc2 (marvel vs. capcom 2) so yea. were then leaving sunday morning to sd for pd. saturday night will be awesome and it will be good for practice for everyone who's going on sunday. contact me if ur comming, k thanks.

Zack353

Smash Ace
If it's saturday I can't go since pandatration is sunday >_>

I'm gonna have to find practice elsewhere then..

Top Bottom