• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I was going to say that! ;_; Don't leave, CAO! Smash in SD will never be the same without you...times with you have been too good, even under Guff's influence. I won't be able to make it to the biweekly, but I'll see you next time you show up here!

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
hey SDEEEEEEEZY

you guys should definetly go to CAOTIC's Bday+Farewell Biweekly maynnnN !!
he said he leaves next wednesday :[

shooot caotic, we all wouldn't be anywhere close to as good as we are now, we can't forget u mayn its gonna suck w/out you

San Diego<3's CAOTIC
So True. If it werent for Cao i would probably still be using Roy or Samus instead of Marth :ohwell:

I owe it all to Cao. Thanks

Edit: I Wanna Smash Friday!

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
yee, i need a crew. fabian, i'm down fo sho. we need some peeps tough. who's goin to kenny boy's on saturday? i'll be there for sure.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Well, it looks like this crew is gonna happen. I'm in, though I'm not going to COMPLETELY leave Ramen Shop. I'll be something of an honorary member like Vietgamer1021. As for smashing Friday, total yes, just let us know when and where. =/

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
*Sniff* It's so cool to see SD have a grown up scene now, it's all thanks to Cao ! THANK YOU CAO! You're the best! I remember when it was impossible to find a smasher here, now there's like 10 crews forming at once. haha.

Harmony = too good

zephyr = too good

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I'm game for a smashfest friday. Maybe I can convince my parents to let me hold it at my house, but DON'T HOLD ME TO THAT! I'd need a headcount as well, and I doubt we could get one on such short notice.

So, anyone else wanna hold a smashfest friday?

araknophobik

Smash Master
Hmm...I wouldn't mind joining that...

Fabian- Marth+who else?
i play marth? o.O
lol if your talking about that set i had with ASP, i was just messing :laugh:

jeff's in harmony suckaaaaa:)
not after he reads my post and joins my crew ;)
don't hate cuz your falco is too scrub to join :laugh:

Vietgamer, ill keep that pencil as a reminder of the time i got choksies around everyone on that last stock on FD, and ill give it back to you the next time we meet in brackets >_<

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
haha fabian sorry fool, i'm harmony. i just checked this thread and theres like 3 new pages of post, looks like ryan is starting new, smash friday, everyone wants a crew, we all <3 CAO, vietgamer lost a pencil?

welcome to sd nightblade...another new smasher, i kinda broke in the other guy, SnoW, i don't know what happened to him, maybe just getting used to sd..but anyway, if theres smash this friday, you should come out to meet some of the sd pplz, they are pretty chill, like SaintPatrick.. his ganon is tight.

hurry up doodles on the new banner jeez

Rickety

Peace and Love
Special thanks to Will/Nightblade and Adam/Holmie (Adam! I missed you! You haven't gone to a tournament since the first triweekly!) for coming over to play with Tony and I tonight. Not a big thing since it was a school night for Tony, 1 TV, just a lot of talking and playing and a fun way to introduce a new smasher into the scene :] You guys were both fun and respectful, hopefully we can do this again (with more people!) soon.

Jeff with the best post ever <3

<3's to Edrees for giving Harmony his blessing :]

I feel really good today, smash-wise, you guys. Fresh faces, fresh starts, new crews, old friends, new friends, adventures (road trip! <3 Cao), and fun times. I have never gotten so much from a "kid's game" :] You guys are the best. :]

Peace, Love, and Harmony,
Rickety

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Tonight was a lot of fun, a lot of learning, and if there was ever a better way to describe "break"ing in the new guy, you guys did it tonight. Since my buddy picked up a Wii, I might be able to convince him to let me borrow his cube, a controller, and his SSBM. We'll see what happens.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Few communities of gamers are this nice to a new player. Despite the fact that I wish I could short hop and wavedash as easily as Holmes can *envious*, hopefully my abyssal skill will go away and a far better Smasher will appear after.

EDIT: I don't have work this week due to a mishap, so most likely I'm free whenever. Give me a call or leave me a message here. I should get it either way.

Rickety

Peace and Love
] Despite the fact that I wish I could short hop and wavedash as easily as Holmes can *envious*, hopefully my abyssal skill will go away and a far better Smasher will appear after.

Oh I Know!

Rickety: "Hey Adam, ther'es this cool move you can do called a wave dash *explains how to do it* and it might take you a while to get it down, but don't be discouraged if you can't do it right away or inco-"

*Adam Wavedashes across screen*

Adam needs to play more :-P

----

I feel like it's time to visit my boys down in the 619 area for some smashing :] I drive down there to visit family, and I wouldn't mind coming down soon! Do you guys wanna set up a time and date? :]

----

I believe Fabian mains as Sheik but keeps a trusty Peach on standby as well.

----

Below my username it says "Peace and Love" right now, and since today is the last day of my premium account, does anyone have suggestions as to what it should be? I am torn between:

Peace and Love
Harmony
Harmony and me

Suggestions? :]

----

We should carpool together for those who are going up to Ken's place for Dave's Farewell Biweekly. My massive toyota echo :-P can fit 4 people

Rickety
SA3Tony
(Your Name Here!)
(Your Name Here!)

If we chipped in a couple bucks for gas (no more than 5), would any harmonious individuals be interested? :]

love,
rickety

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
yo jon, if you want to carpool with me to ken's im down to drive, i can fit 3 others as well, but 2 would be best, the back of my car ain't too roomy.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
yo jon, if you want to carpool with me to ken's im down to drive, i can fit 3 others as well, but 2 would be best, the back of my car ain't too roomy.
im down for that. ill pitch in for Gas and all.

Edit: i went back and saw that i got left out of another Carpool. i hate you Paul.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
My new SN for AIM is RZephyr09. There were WAY too many people who liked Zephyr as a screenname. =/

On a second note, poem coming soon! I'll post it up here when I'm finished.

EDIT: SN edit since I didn't like the repitition...>_>

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Nuts.

I want to save my money, but this is another tourny I have to attend! I had to do Pandatration, cuz well, it owned. This one is CAO's good bye party..... and it might be the debut for Harmony.... agh, I'm so broke. ;_;

But I still want to go.

Rickety/Jeff and Jon/Someone have any open spots for a person? I need a ride please.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
It's on saturday... unless i'm missing something >_>

soo pending people who reed rides:

Me
ASP
vietgamer

..that's like 1 too many >_<

Is anybody else planning on going?

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
I wanna go this time rick..dont try to leave me out like DP...

Id be funny if every smasher in SD rode the city bus for caotics goodbye smashfest ...XD

lol

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I wanna go this time rick..dont try to leave me out like DP...

Id be funny if every smasher in SD rode the city bus for caotics goodbye smashfest ...XD

lol
That would be AWESOME. Too bad I have a friend's birthday party to go to that day, or I'd definitely be there. *sigh*

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
everyone should get together sometime friday day or evening, or both :) get in some last minute smashing before kens saturday. i'll see if my place is chill again.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I'll go to BOSS', but only if I'm back at like 8:30 or something. =/ Anyone willing to take me? Same deal if it ends up at Saint Patrick's...

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Man patrick, every week u have a party, you much have LOADS of fun : )

too bad rb is a WOW and halo community

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
so far its

1.jeff
2.doodles
3.asp
5.(maybe)

jordan might come and then i can fit a 5th if the back doesnt mine squeezing. let me know if you want to carpool, jordan is just a maybe, so i can bring 2 more, just PM me or IM me if you need the ride. and yes friday practice plz

Top Bottom