• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
If you don't find anyone else who can play and you have a CRTV, we could play at my place. I've been dying to play because of apex hype ;-;

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Yeah that would be great Sizzle. I am still salty after last time. haha Wretched, want me to give you a ride over? I am still trying to figure out when I'll have car access though.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Okay I have access to car, but anyone know when melee doubles is supposed to end? I have been trying to figure it out myself, but I'm dumb. haha
Also, sorry for asking again, but what's your address again Sizzle?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Don't worry about picking me up, TKD. Something came up.

Sometimes it seems like the universe doesn't want me to play smash bros ;_;

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Ugh I am really sorry about that Wretched. :(
Sizzle, how do you feel about playing after melee doubles? (Not sure how long that'll be though. haha Hopefully not too late)

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Hey this is going way longer than I thought it would. haha Do you guys want to reschedule and play tomorrow? (Maybe Wretched can come then?)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I can play until 6:30~7. If that's a burden and you want to play longer than that since you're taking somewhat of a trip, don't worry about me.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Haha that's fine. I told my girlfriend I'd take her out to dinner tonight anyway, so that's probably best. Any preference as to when I should pick you up?

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
All right that good. Unfortunately, I am going to have to leave at around 5 because my girlfriend wants to have dinner a bit earlier. And sure thing, I'll let you know when I leave.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Hey anyone want to play at the lodge tomorrow? I messaged the UCSD melee facebook page, so maybe we can get a few UCSDers there as well.
Also according to the UCSD melee page, there will be doubles at WGF.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Would anyone be interested in playing with a broken down, rickety old Sheik player this Thursday or Friday? I need all the Winter GameFest practice I can get! I want to be able to take at least one stock in pools! <3

:phone:

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
I would be so down to play. haha I am awful at this game and need some sheik experience.
And I can give a Wretched a ride too if he would like to come. Where/when works for you?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
:D

Mucho smash before shipment makes me happy.

I could probably host if someone could bring a CRTV. I have a Wii but no melee disc or memory card.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Yeah, I can't get anyone to come to UCSD :( But I'd love to come to your house today and play some smash! What times would work for you?

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Let's see, I have a haircut from 3:30 to 4:30/5 (depending how long it takes), and then it's a 17 minute drive to your place according to google maps. How does that sound? (Or I can drive over now, and we'd be able to play for about 1.5 hours)
[Or I can play for a bit and then come back too. That would be fine. haha]

Top Bottom