• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Jesse, Wtf is your avatar. Also, I had a pretty strong hunch the lodge wouldn't be open today. I honestly think November, when its closer to midterms or finals is when it'll open up.

:phone:

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey so yesterday the folks at UCSD asked me if I wanted to run that class thing again. At first I felt like turning it down since we have pretty much all the TVs and cubes we need (which is one of the main reasons I signed up in the first place) except now we don't really have a venue. They GUARANTEED, and this time I'm hoping they mean it, that we'd have the REC room on Saturdays as well as any time while they're not using it. I'll have to get a copy of that availability. I think it's only 5 bucks this time around too since we don't need to buy all the resources. Anyways, we can have the room as soon as tomorrow. I just wanted to float the idea to you guys.

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
at $5 i think there's no reason to not sign up lol, especially if u did that thing where u get one free tri-weekly entrance or something.

The one problem is that what if the rec room is locked and pat isn't available? can we copy the key or at least have more than one person have a key to the room?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hmmm maybe I'll tell UCSD that I have 2 assistant instructors for when I can't be available and they'll have the code for the door. I have a feeling if it's 3 of us, at least one should be around.

On that note, does anyone wanna play tomorrow?

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
As great as a venue sounds... I don't think this is a good idea. I would prefer not to have to bug pat to play or have an extra key float around. I would be stressed if I were in pats shoes and this was the case.

:phone:

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Well I'm going to be in the REC room tomorrow from around 11 till 6 or so. I'll probably have 4 set ups, so feel free to come on by.

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm going to be in the REC room tomorrow from around 11 till 6 or so. I'll probably have 4 set ups, so feel free to come on by.
Hey, don't forget this is going on in an hour and a half. I'll probably be around later in the afternoon.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
The room is open (Canyonview Administration Building)

Currently there's no one here, so I'm just setting stuff up. I just realized I forgot a controller, so if someone has a spare and wants to bring one that'd be swell.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
The room is open (Canyonview Administration Building)

Currently there's no one here, so I'm just setting stuff up. I just realized I forgot a controller, so if someone has a spare and wants to bring one that'd be swell.
I'll start heading over. I only have one controller though :(

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
no worries I found one. Also we have a new comer here, but he's a SSF4 player. So if anyone wants to bring SSF4 go for it.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
So we have 2 people here now, one Street Fighter player and one brawler and all we have is melee haha. Anyone wanna bring stuff for those other 2 games?

Oh and I just found out the brawl kid plays with lv 3 computers. Some one wanna come and not make this too awkward.

Top Bottom