• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
just when i thought i was losing interest in smash, westballz inspired me to do some crazy waveland shine reverse wall jump moon walk kicks and ****. damn.

NO.FEAR

Smash Rookie
The lodge is open for now, but apparently the RAs're going to be taking it down again closer to Halloween to do some bull**** in there

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
sad how inactive our community has become compared to last yr.

Lets play friday hopefully? thats only day i am free durin the week *for now*.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Any of you guys going to Apex? I'm planning on going and it would be awesome if somebody from SD went with me.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I usually have people over on Thursdays to smash, so if anyone wants to make the drive down to SDSU you're more than welcome. Call me or text me at 512-948-2858 if you wanna come by. There is a Ralphs grocery store about a block away where you should park. Any time after 3pm is fine. I have two setups, but if you want to bring another one let me know so I can help you unload it at the apartment complex.

6560 Montezuma Rd. #116
San Diego, CA 92115

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
I usually have people over on Thursdays to smash, so if anyone wants to make the drive down to SDSU you're more than welcome. Call me or text me at 512-948-2858 if you wanna come by. There is a Ralphs grocery store about a block away where you should park. Any time after 3pm is fine. I have two setups, but if you want to bring another one let me know so I can help you unload it at the apartment complex.

6560 Montezuma Rd. #116
San Diego, CA 92115
Hmm...I'm thinking of going after class.

Do you have an extra controller I can use? My controller sucks really bad.

PNaleek

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...I'm thinking of going after class.

Do you have an extra controller I can use? My controller sucks really bad.
If you want, you can go to my house and take my controller. Just tell my stepdad or my mom that I said it was okay. I think they should be upstairs on my desk. They can show you where my room is.

I totally forgot that you had bad controllers! I would have let you use one, no problem. But I wasn't thinking. xD
Sorry man.

Top Bottom