• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
My place...oceanside...it's 40 mins from ucsd so man the fudruck up.

We prlly gonna order some pizza too, so get up on itttttt.
Holla
760-277-3522

so far we got:

Me
Maple
Deth
Pnoy
Lgnd + some
Jflo
LHG
More?
To all people already at UCSD and with available transportation:

Please go to this and get some experience with people outside of our typical group. It will be good for you! :D

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
brawl or melee
:melee:

I don't understand why this question needs to be asked.

I need a response by Wednesday February 19, 2011 7 PM.

We would like to be housed in a substance free house with no drugs, alcohol, smoking, etc.

All 5 of us play Melee.

If you can house all 5 of us, then PM me. I won't be checking this thread.

Jun.

Smash Lord
WGF has both Brawl and Melee

I don't know if there even is a Brawl scene at UCSD, and I'm sure none of us in the Melee community (even though we're nice people) would be "comfortable" with having people from a whole another scene sleep at their place.

On campus people step up. Get some lessons from SB peopleeeee

DJMirror

Smash Master
me and kira are coming down to UCSD on Saturday night/sunday morning (I think)...So does anyone wanna smash/hang out with us?

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
also super likely, since alcohol is illegal to most college students and the rest are illegal period
lol, if we're talking about college student housing, I would say super UNlikely. I spent the last three years of my life in a place that couldn't have been any less substance free.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
me and kira are coming down to UCSD on Saturday night/sunday morning (I think)...So does anyone wanna smash/hang out with us?
If you mean yesterday/today, you guys should come to the lodge if you're still here later today :)

EDIT: Marco, I'll be there around noon too then, but I think we'll probably have to play on the big slightly laggy TV cuz I don't think Andrew's @ss will be up by noon because he's dumb.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I'll be there at noon...*in spirit*

I need to sleep more.

See you later.

Maybe at 1 or something.

-Jesse

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
If you mean yesterday/today, you guys should come to the lodge if you're still here later today :)

EDIT: Marco, I'll be there around noon too then, but I think we'll probably have to play on the big slightly laggy TV cuz I don't think Andrew's @ss will be up by noon because he's dumb.
ERICUUUUU I'll be there around noon I guess -_-
I'll bring my amazing Wii

MacD

Banned via Administration
hey pat, didn't you say you were gonna host a tourney and use the proceeds for the good player fund????

if it's not to late you should host one next sat!!!!!

me and zhu are down to go and i'm sure other irviners would be too

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
isn't GREV next saturday. I originally was going to host a triweekly to raise fund for PP, but once Matt locked up the date, I just passed the message onto him

Top Bottom