• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
hey anybody going to grev?? and if so anybody need a teammate?? i'll probably play falco but i might go sheik depending on the circumstances

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
hey anybody going to grev?? and if so anybody need a teammate?? i'll probably play falco but i might go sheik depending on the circumstances
What if I teamed with you? (lol we all know how badly that would go) :p

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Would anyone like to team for WGF?

I have a decent Falcon and a passable doubles Falco. =D

Oh, I just remembered the Triweekly as well. Yeah, I'd like to team with someone then too.

You don't have to be the same person. haha.

-Jesse

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Is my cube still at Ky's?
There's a silver cube at ky's place and he doesnt know who it belongs to. Probably yours, Miguel.

Oh, I just remembered the Triweekly as well. Yeah, I'd like to team with someone then too.

-Jesse
I'm down for the triweekly if you want! I'm sure you'd want to team with the same person for both though, so if you find someone to team with for wgf later and they wanna do the triweekly too, I don't mind at all =)

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman

-Jesse
I'd be down to team for either

Jun.

Smash Lord
I am also looking for a teammate

playstyle must be aggressive and willing to kill while I sit back and tank/camp. So Jesse I think we would do well if you are interested. Mostly interested in Fox/Falco/Falcon players in that order. Marco is an exception since we are the gayslow.

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
anyone looking to have fun in doubles? i really just want to play mario in doubles and not be too serious, although well win gf anyways since im that good.

@david
can you stop having a man crush on yuta? its a little sickening how much you want his nuts.

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
Are we all putting teams personals here?

Young, up and coming Marth player looking for capable teammate to wreck ****. Likes long walks on FD and space animal gimps.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
ewwwwwwww

watch us next week at the tourney, should be not as sucky :grin:
Haha I'm looking forward to it :) And yea, the older vids were...ehh I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I probably learned as much from what you guys did badly as what you guys did well haha.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
oh yea, i remember seeing that and being really sad cause it wasn't really even my fault the 2nd time, just bad luck
It's alright, you're much beastlier now. Any reason why you guys kept CPing PS? like...3/5 of the matches were played there.

MacD

Banned via Administration
if i had to guess, we figured zhu would kill puff up before i died up

but who knows cause he was in charge of counter picking a lot

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
So I'm rethinking doing doubles for WGF. I'm not sure I want to pay an additional 10 dollars to lose horribly one extra time that weekend. Also, my Saturday morning might be taken up by something else. :( I'm not ruling it out, but if I change my mind (and my availability is certain) it's probably going to be last minute. I don't want to make any promises though...

Eric, I'm up for teaming for the Triweekly, though.

-Jesse

Top Bottom