• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Um, are you guys sure its not booked earlier. I'm pretty sure they may have to setup for their event(murder mystery dinner). If so we may only have until 5:00 or so. I'll do some digging and find out whats up.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
dag yo, that's lame. Let us know what's up Tristan.

edit: hmmm looks like this one is either gonna have to be canceled or moved to a different venue.

Zinayzen

Smash Apprentice
I know there's a place in Warren that has TV's available, I'm just not sure how the availability works...I can check though.

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so here's the deal. I checked in at res life in sixth and they said that no one has reserved the lodge today. So I think were ok. If the murder mystery people want to use the space we at least have the option to contest it. They have no more right to be here than we do. Also, I'm already at the lodge so if anyone wants to bring a setup and play im down.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Ok, so here's the deal. I checked in at res life in sixth and they said that no one has reserved the lodge today. So I think were ok. If the murder mystery people want to use the space we at least have the option to contest it. They have no more right to be here than we do. Also, I'm already at the lodge so if anyone wants to bring a setup and play im down.
Someone take a set-up! I would go right now, but I want to finish up an assignment first. Probably be there in like 30 min. or an hour.

-Jesse

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
fuuuu i want to play so badly, but i have class till 6. yo if you guys are planning on staying till then though i'll definitely head over. get at me.

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
Lol someoe just showed up and said they had reserved te lodge from 5-8

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
iono, but he had a key to the lodge. There are probably still a few ppl playing, but most of us are probably going to head back at 8.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
they don't actually have a reservation in the booking schedule, probably because they're charging 8 dollars for entry to their event and there's a boat load of paperwork to go through for that. basically they're doing the same thing we are and just showing up and acting like they belong there.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Are there still Smashers smashing acting like they belong there?
Because if there aren't. we have lost.

Edit: lol.

Zinayzen

Smash Apprentice
The problem is Circle K is so big (generally) that they think they can do stuff like this. However, if you DID talk to Res Life and you're positive no one's reserved the lodge, then they can't do squat about it. We could walk in halfway through dinner and just be like 'sup lol' and just start up a TV. If they confront us about it, we can ask for paperwork or proof, etc. To reserve the lodge at ANY college you have to fill out paperwork and things of that nature.

I'll be showing up in an hour with a cube, and if they're still using that room, I'm going to set it up anyway. I just had a midterm and I need to unwind. And I certainly plan to.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
lol already it's ****in midnight. guess that just proves how awesome we are. yes it ended, good games though. jesse's marth is too good with that left or right on the c-stick thing. gg's
lol.

Don't forget that down swipe thing when I'm in the air.

I'm a Marth prodigy.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Jesse's Marth.

is.

disgusting.

it caused me and pat a rather significant amount of distress :( I think we tried peach/ganon, peach/marth, peach/puff, zelda/puff, sheik/marth dittos, etc etc pretty much every combination of our mains and just couldn't beat Jesse's ridiculous c-sticking. and George's stock whoring. sadness.

and lol xyro, I liked your combo vid from like years ago. It's the only brawl vid I've watched :p

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Smashfest friday? Let's do it haha

Of course. I'm probably going to be there from start to finish. 2 p.m. till whenever.
I'm looking forward to refining my forward strike with Marth and other such things.
See you all tomorrow.

-Jesse

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
i'll be there around...oh god i dont know lol - -
who are you denwo?

your marth is ugly jesse hahaha :]
i have something 5-8 but ill try to be there after that............

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Andrew, you have no idea what you're talking about. Jesse's Marth is beautiful.

Also, in my latest ploy to quit Peach, I've picked up a new main who is a secret and never seen before. I've been working on it, and unveiling it at the smashfest on Monday cuz I'm busy tomorrow and can't make it :( yaaaay hype.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Andrew, you have no idea what you're talking about. Jesse's Marth is beautiful.

Also, in my latest ploy to quit Peach, I've picked up a new main who is a secret and never seen before. I've been working on it, and unveiling it at the smashfest on Monday cuz I'm busy tomorrow and can't make it :( yaaaay hype.
Eric's ICs. He'll freeze glitch you, rack up % then kill you and lol about it

Top Bottom