• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

HomeRunTom

Smash Apprentice
Andrew, you have no idea what you're talking about. Jesse's Marth is beautiful.

Also, in my latest ploy to quit Peach, I've picked up a new main who is a secret and never seen before. I've been working on it, and unveiling it at the smashfest on Monday cuz I'm busy tomorrow and can't make it :( yaaaay hype.
I smell name entry glitch practicing.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Hehehehe good games to the few people I played today. Don't spoil my secret character please :) The rest of them will see what I've been up to on Monday.

The storm

is

coming.

Get ready.

See you guys on Monday.

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
eric ur so funny. i woulda ***** your secret character if we played, since im a marth main.
but i had fun with falco dittos with jesse haha good ****.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
eric ur so funny. i woulda ***** your secret character if we played, since im a marth main.
but i had fun with falco dittos with jesse haha good ****.
Wow, you're a Marth main too? We should have Marth ditto'd instead of Falco ditto'd. What were we thinking?

We should totally do an ALL Marth crew battle one of these days. It'll be amazing.

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
We should have character round-robin tourneys. Marth, Falcon, Falco, Ganon....that's probably just about everyone worth having them for.

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
Falco wouldn't be fair. I would just take everyone's money. Instead, we should do them for a char no one really plays. Like Peach.
yeah i wouldnt wanna play eric's falco.. he triple shines everywhere and 0 to death like every single time. ur so good ur gonna break the game!

well i'd probably take the peach one, because im probably the ONLY peach main.

edit: Smash fest monday? :D

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Good games, guys. You guys are awesome. Yuta, your Fox is actually getting legitly good. I'm impressed. Almost as good as mine. but yea haha honestly, beating me in a set 2-1 in Fox dittos? Pretty good. I'm gonna get you next time ;)

EDIT:
Pat and Miguel's cube and Tristan's Wii are at David's place just in case any of you were wondering.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Good games, guys. You guys are awesome. Yuta, your Fox is actually getting legitly good. I'm impressed. Almost as good as mine. but yea haha honestly, beating me in a set 2-1? Pretty good. I'm gonna get you next time ;)
I agree. Good games to everyone. In addition to Yuta's Fox, it seems like EVERYONE is getting SO MUCH BETTER and it's pretty scary. You're all going to leave me farther behind! =D

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, my friend is hosting an event on thursday and he wants our help.

basically all we do is bring TV's and cubes/wii's and play LOL

what: it's all geek to me
when: thursday (the day off), nov 11 from 5-10pm
where: UCSD PC east ballroom (its next to where winter game fest is, has big orange carpet)

parking's free on thursday because its a school holiday! ill try my best to be there, but hopefully you guys can make a showing yeah? its pretty much a free smashfest in a large ballroom :]

Jim & Watch

Smash Rookie
Had a lot of fun monday.

Home run tom: remember what i pointed out to you yesterday, itll improve your game a lot lol

Jesse: I swear man i'll beat your falco some day lol

thanks everyone else for the great games, had a great time
hopefully i get to play everyone i didn't in the future :D

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
rickety! come play my sheik it's awesome now haha

Seriously. He's not joking. I'd say it's as good as his Falco. At least against me. But I'm not a very consistent player so I'm not sure if it's saying much. haha.

You're awesome George.

JIM: Haha. I'm sure it'll happen too. I was impressed by how much your Ganon improved.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, my friend is hosting an event on thursday and he wants our help.

basically all we do is bring TV's and cubes/wii's and play LOL

what: it's all geek to me
when: thursday (the day off), nov 11 from 5-10pm
where: UCSD PC east ballroom (its next to where winter game fest is, has big orange carpet)

parking's free on thursday because its a school holiday! ill try my best to be there, but hopefully you guys can make a showing yeah? its pretty much a free smashfest in a large ballroom :]
just gonna bump this real quick :]

Jun.

Smash Lord
Hey andrew can we have more details on tomorrow? What exactly is it? I'm sure we're all down its just we're not sure what it is? lol

Top Bottom