• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
if any stragglers want to be picked up on campus after 4:20 (when my shift ends) let me know as well. I'll be in muir.

Jun.

Smash Lord
omg mango's marth...

he stole it from me =D

I'm going to campus right now. I haven't played in too long. And I'm inspired. Anyone who sees this give me a call
951-312-3585

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Does anyone have a spare control stick/controller I can buy? My control stick's padding came off and now it hurts my thumb to jump oos or ff :(

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
Does anyone have a spare control stick/controller I can buy? My control stick's padding came off and now it hurts my thumb to jump oos or ff :(
you can have my purple one.i'll bring it to the next smashfest so you can try it out.dont worry about buying it though lol

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Hey, just wanted to say I had a blast today playing with all of you guys. Seriously, I'm really happy I got into smash at sd.

-Shout outs to tom for representing in Halo 3 and everyone that I played for the great matches.

See you all whenever we have another smash fest.

-Tristan

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Hey, just wanted to say I had a blast today playing with all off you guys. Seriously, I'm really happy I got into smash at sd.

-Shout outs to tom for representing in Halo 3 and everyone that I played for the great matches.

See you all whenever we have another smash fest.

-Tristan

Tristan: Awesome job today, man. That last match between us was so draining. Keep it up!

George: We suck.

Dustin: Good game. Don't know if you are reading this, but come to the smashfests. The more the merrier.

Andrew Wu: Let's play more.

Richard: I'm a noob. Thanks for me saving me from that beast Kirby in FFA. lol.

Everyone else: We did well except for the fact that a non-UCSD player won. We need to change that SOON.

But congratulations to all the winners!

See you all Friday!

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Today was hella fun haha.

Ilija: Good games as always. I WILL get down the Sheik match up one day haha.

George: Close set haha. We both played decently well. Nice techs haha. All recorded :) Thanks for the rides. Your ****ing lion killing horse **** almost cost me a match LOL

Jesse: I honestly think you were playing better than me today, and I was lucky I didn't have to play you in bracket =/ Our games usually go back and forth, but I actually thought I'd lose if I played you today haha. At least we got in a few friendlies haha. good games.

Tristan: My god you've gotten so much better. I blink for a second and you're going around beating Jesse now?! Crazy upset, crazy set. You'll get the floaties match up soon :) ggs

Andrew Wu: I'M SORRY ANDREWWWWWWW <3 I honestly think you would have beaten my Sheik if I didn't cg, which is the only reason I did. My Sheik was kinda whack today, and I'm really sorry, you know I'd never do it in friendlies =/

Simon: Same as ^. I'd never chain throw you in friendlies, I'm sorry Simon :( Great matches today, so close. You play better than you give yourself credit for on FoD haha.

RD Andrew: sucks we had to play first round =/ good games

Richard: I didn't get to play you at all today =/ But at least you came lol. First time any of us has seen you in like months -___- We both need to work on our Sheik match ups lol.

Pat: You are amazing. Thanks for making this not dumb lol. This could have turned out a lot worse than it did, but it ended up being a great tournament. You're awesome.

everyone else I didn't get to play: wish we had more time to play haha. good stuff today guys. Congrats to Richard and Ilija for first/second.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Today was hella fun haha.

Pat: You are amazing. Thanks for making this not dumb lol. This could have turned out a lot worse than it did, but it ended up being a great tournament. You're awesome.
Aww, If I had known Pat would run it then I would have came :( Woke up at 4pm though.
Good stuff to everyone.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
quick shoutouts today:

all the random people i played today (jonathan wu etc.) good times, hope to see you at more events like these!

kevin lin: nice job beasting on my ganon! you should have stuck with marth, i think you would have beaten me if you did! my marth game isnt that good

jesse: oh man, sorry for like...complaining before the match even started :] nonetheless it was still VERY fun playing you and yes we definitely need to play more for sure. you are such a beast with the lasers + the reads with falcon

ericUUU: you are dumb. i hate you forever. never inviting you to play with me ever again. jk i love you, i got as much money as you from helping out with the tournament hahahaha

simon! omg what happened. oh wait i know...eric is hella gay. thats what happened. we definitely need to play more though, i pretty much havent played you since...that ONE time freshman year at POTs, oh and that random time george you and me smashed at la scala.

jun: JUNKIM DONUTS LOLOLOLOL.

richard: youre so dumb. i hate you too. learn how to get/listen to directions LOL. gj winning you non-UCSD fool.

tristan: **** son. you went ape sht this tourney. gj beating jesse. BIG upset :D

pat: thank you so much for making today somewhat bearable + infinitely better than what it could have been. i always enjoy running things with you, things run so smoothly :] wish you would have played with us in tourney D: and upload that bracket!

tom: dude. halo beast. you should play with dawson ya??

ky: so glad i didnt play you. :]

andrew cretella: unfortunate you had to play eric in the first round. =/ next time let pat know haha

K NO SMASH FEST TOMORROW GUYS, LODGE IS CLOSED DOWN D: D: D: D:

friday we shall resume!

<3 Engdrew

EDIT:

ilija: ill ij ahhh wow dude. amazing games against richard, youre too insane man, way too good :]

MARIKO: it was fun helping each other into the second round! and i almost lost to you too! peach is too good...down smash is too good - -

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
its andrew

we could easily take some. if we really need the space, there is storage right outside our place. We could probably fit as many tv's & systems as we need just in our storage

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
i'd love to upload the bracket, except it's in the hands of the warren RAs. I'll contact Omead and Danny and see if I can get them to send me the tio file.

Great stuff all around though guys. UCSD definitely has the best smash scene amongst any college. I'll see all you guys on Friday.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Facebook stalking tells me Thursday is Jun's birthday. We should have a random free mini birthday tourney thingy on Friday's smashfest. DOESN'T THAT SOUND FUN?!?!?!!

And yea Yuta, crazy crazy sets recorded. Ilija's ledgeguarding on spacies is disgustingly precise, consistent, and absolute. Once you're off the stage, just put down your controller lol. Richard's Samus also wrecked, it was gross. And my Zelda rocked a match in losers finals too :) Can't wait for the viiiiiiids hi ky

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
anyone who wants to smash today should head over here. im right next to the lodge and i want to play. building 600, but give me, dawson, or ky a call if you dont have my number and get lost.

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
I think the only person that should receive recognition is that white Peach player.

Shoutouts to that guy for *****slapping ho's with Peach and for not owning a Gamecube. I know Gamecubes might be out of his price range but I give him effort for trying. I mean, I know wavedashing is impossible to learn without a gamecube and I know mentioning Mango's name in a sentence is the only thing making him competitive, but **** props for slapping ho's and breaking c-sticks. Props.

Jun.

Smash Lord
His name might as well have been John.

oh and btw

shots for stocks thursday. And this time, I'm not kidding.

Jun.

Smash Lord
idk why I'm up there that's my Sopi twin

All I gotta say is

I got more game than Hugs.

Where you at Hugo.

OH AND TO UCSD: Someone plz open up a pad for shots for stocks sometime this week. I'll bring the drinks. Pat I'm looking at you. You too George. And to Ilija... Don't get arrested.

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
ok someone tell me what the format for the grand finals was during sunday? i see 9 matches.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
dude i'm going clubbing thursday night -__- fuuuuck shots for stocks sounds sick. maybe friday night? we'll see, and happy birthday jun =D

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
The set that ended with Fox Sheik on Fountain of Dreams was the last game of the second set.

Upload the losers finals too please. I wanna see what exactly I'm doing wrong with Peach on Sheik.

Top Bottom