• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
oh hey heads up for the smashfest tomorrow. The Sixth College RAs are going to have the lodge booked from this coming tuesday until next wednesday, and they've asked us to take the TVs outta the lodge for the week. Sooo, if you're a regular smashfest goer and have some room for one of our TVs, it'd be great if you could grab one for a week and bring it back for next friday's (10/29) smashfest.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
oh hey heads up for the smashfest tomorrow. The Sixth College RAs are going to have the lodge booked from this coming tuesday until next wednesday, and they've asked us to take the TVs outta the lodge for the week. Sooo, if you're a regular smashfest goer and have some room for one of our TVs, it'd be great if you could grab one for a week and bring it back for next friday's (10/29) smashfest.

I can take one.

-Jesse

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
well, if Ky/David or Dawson/Andrew Baker doesn't mind, we could just stash them all at their places. They're both like 200 feet away, and would be very accessible when we need them again. I don't wanna volunteer their place or anything without their consent though, so we can ask one of them tomorrow :)

HomeRunTom

Smash Apprentice
well, if Ky/David or Dawson/Andrew Baker doesn't mind, we could just stash them all at their places. They're both like 200 feet away, and would be very accessible when we need them again. I don't wanna volunteer their place or anything without their consent though, so we can ask one of them tomorrow :)
I could probably take one, I'm about 75 feet away :p

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Hey. I probably won't be going today (paper + midterm :urg: ) However, if by the end of the night there is still a television that needs storing, whoever is responsible for them can feel free to call or send me a text. I'll be on campus so I can easily swing by and pick it up.

559-942-0509

-Jesse

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
its not at my place, so i dont think he brought it bak. well someone has it atleast right? purple cube, black card

stopNstart

Smash Journeyman
so i have our gc ky if you haven't noticed, and yeah we have the turquoise controller, who is that again

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
lol Jun funny how Pat doesn't have a blue name and you do. go organize a tournament. SD needs something to do.

and lol ky you noob.

and lol david that's yuta.

and lol.

btw go to the warren video game thing on Sunday, people. Prizes are cool. I can't make it and I don't want some random scrub walking off with 75 bucks when one of us could have D: although I think Ilija's going so I doubt that's happening LOL

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
i should apply for a blue name too lolol

edit: mango's marth is disgustingly good

mango's samus sucks. just like yours eric.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
mango's samus sucks. just like yours eric.
You just said mango's and sucks in the same sentence without a negative. Fix it.

Lol Tom, free for all on fod is also questionable. If I do decide to go and have one of you in my pool at the fod round, let's go all ics and see if we can crash the game :)

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
You just said mango's and sucks in the same sentence without a negative. Fix it.

Lol Tom, free for all on fod is also questionable. If I do decide to go and have one of you in my pool at the fod round, let's go all ics and see if we can crash the game :)
I already tried me and 3 cpu ICs on FoD. It even lags as the announcer says ready lol

EDIT!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugcibDyX-34#t=1m10s
Holy f$#@ Eric. You and AR have more things in common than I thought.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
awww i'm sad that they banned the mew2 soulstunner glitch. i dunno if items are on, but if so this woulda been the one time someone coulda pulled it off in tournament

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
smashfest friday @ my house 2:30pm k???

since we got kicked out of the lodge (kinda) until after halloween basically...smashfests will be at my place (again) whenever i have time :]

for people that live on campus, i live at nobel court. you can either
1. take the nobel shuttle from mandeville and get off on the first stop
2. take the 201 shuttle from between center hall and the medical school and get off at the intersection of nobel and lebon. (should be the 3rd stop) as seen on this map http://www.sdmts.com/Planning/documents/201.202_jun09.pdf
3. if you have a TV and you need a ride, call me. i will do my best to come get you or tell someone to pick you up if theyre on their way

K GOOD. i have two complete setups at my place (miguel i have your cube) so bring more, PLEASE.

-Engdrew

PNaleek

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be down in SD this weekend. I don't think I can make it to Engdrew's thing, but anyone wanna play sometime? I'm leaving sunday at like 8pm. PM me!

Top Bottom