• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
lol we never did get around to ranking all of us did we? dude eric lets play sometime, i think i've gotten a lot better at the matchup since

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
lol we never did get around to ranking all of us did we? dude eric lets play sometime, i think i've gotten a lot better at the matchup since
Yea haha we do need to play. And I guess spacies are supposed to be my best match ups too lol too much sunny and zhu =/

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I can host people on Wednesday, if you want. Brandon and probably Keelan are coming over, so if anyone else wants to join us just let me know.

As far as Thursday goes, I'd love to tag along Shiv...you're awesome for driving us.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
I can host people on Wednesday, if you want. Brandon and probably Keelan are coming over, so if anyone else wants to join us just let me know.

As far as Thursday goes, I'd love to tag along Shiv...you're awesome for driving us.
I might not be able to do that day but just in case I can, can i have the address?

Sizzle

I paint controllers
5500 Campanile Drive, San Diego

That is the general address for the campus. I live in a dorm pretty much in the middle of SDSU, so just call/text me at 623-466-3999 if you need help finding it. If you take public transit, there is a bus and trolley station right near the dorm also, so thats handy as well.

Jun.

Smash Lord
me and simon should instantly be in the crew.... you just don't know...
hahaha UCSD has sleepers

but yeah they're both better than anyone that plays at our smashfests I think. Playing them regularly these days I'm catching up a bit but still behind.

I'm planning to hold a APEX streaming party so we can all gather and watch/play at one place. If anyone wants to open up their pad it would be SO sick to have all of our SD people together playing and watching the matches while eating some ****.

If not I guess we'll like.... meet in the lodge? Does the lodge have internet?

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
hahaha UCSD has sleepers

but yeah they're both better than anyone that plays at our smashfests I think. Playing them regularly these days I'm catching up a bit but still behind.

I'm planning to hold a APEX streaming party so we can all gather and watch/play at one place. If anyone wants to open up their pad it would be SO sick to have all of our SD people together playing and watching the matches while eating some ****.

If not I guess we'll like.... meet in the lodge? Does the lodge have internet?
i like this idea :)

Jun.

Smash Lord
just curious but have I met you guys? I'm sure we've met before I just can't put a face to your usernames

wanna add me on facebook? Jun Kim =]

Oh and Sizzle how do you paint controllers? Just the standard sanding/primer or vinyl dye? Have you tried both?

DJMirror

Smash Master
Can someone let me know when those old fat *****es leave? So that way I'll start planning out Arcadian 2?

Jun.

Smash Lord
alright so officially WellSpring La Jolla ends on August 14th. So... monday smashfests will be making their triumphant return on the 16th if all goes well. Expect a triweekly (or a guest hosted tournament) sometime shortly after that
kinda late but better late then never! Need some help Jason?

DJMirror

Smash Master
I really do need some help since Dave will be NOT be hosting with me...=[

*Stares at Jun and Azn Lep*

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Added Jun. I think I recognized you from your facebook picture, so I've seen you at Triweeklies randomly. I don't attend them too often, although you might recognize me.

For controllers, I haven't painted them in a while, but when I did, I sanded the controller, used 1-2 coats of spray paint primer, 2-4 coats of primary color spray paint, and then 1-2 coats of a clear protective spray on coat. I linked below the guide I originally used. It is very easy. My original controller is on the first post too :)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=69935

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
****it don't think i can make smash tomorrow (class from 4 - 9) but if andrew throw's something thursday i'll definitely be there. 2 more weeks and this fat chick nightmare will be over

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
5500 Campanile Drive, San Diego

That is the general address for the campus. I live in a dorm pretty much in the middle of SDSU, so just call/text me at 623-466-3999 if you need help finding it. If you take public transit, there is a bus and trolley station right near the dorm also, so thats handy as well.
All right. My attendance to this is confirmed along with Justin(eclipse). I'll see you guys there! :)

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
There is a strong chance I may come to this. ( <_< ) ( >_>). If that's cool with sizzle? I'm pretty sure we haven't met or even seen each other really.
~Tristan

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
the lodge has pretty fast internet, but i'm not too sure if it's gonna be available this weekend.

I'm definitely down to host the Arcadian tournament, UCSDs gonna tap. Just lemme know what dates you wanna set it up Jason

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
<--- next gen TO right here jason lol, so if you need help im down

FOR SMASHFEST ON THURSDAY--------

i can only smash from 1-7pm unless you guys can hold down the fort until i get back from dinner lol...
someones birthday that day i have to go to

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman

i can only smash from 1-7pm unless you guys can hold down the fort until i get back from dinner lol...
i'm down to smash for that amount of time. i'm dying for some melee dude fuuuuu

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord

aww I have class from 2-5 =/ I'm down to play for 2 hours though. Text me your address later?

DJMirror

Smash Master
the lodge has pretty fast internet, but i'm not too sure if it's gonna be available this weekend.

I'm definitely down to host the Arcadian tournament, UCSDs gonna tap. Just lemme know what dates you wanna set it up Jason
What's a good date that you recommend? I can only run pool. I don't know how to use TIO yet but I'll get it down asap.

I think I might need housing so I don't drive back and forth unless I have to drive some people to the tournament.

Eclipsedrgn

Smash Cadet
Hey keelan, Gloworm told me you need a ride but we don't have your number so we're kinda just sitting in the car here lol. If your online right now give gloworm a call so we can come pick you up

Top Bottom