• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
OK, I can come by UCSD, or wherever else I guess. I don't think I have your number, so message or call me. 623-229-9032.

Anyone else want to play today (Thursday)?
Rickety, where you at, we were supposed to meet. You want to join George and I?

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
ahh shiv i have homework and a quiz i forgot due today, and class at 4:30 to 5:45 is a ridiculously inconvenient time. probably won't be able to play today then....

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
No problem.

What are the prospects for Friday? Looks like Charles, Brandon, and...other guys (I never matched your guys' usernames) are in. Josh, what are you up to?

Also: we have a venue?

Jun.

Smash Lord
huh? I know decent venues? lol i'm down. I have a final in the morning though. Would people be interested? =]

Jun.

Smash Lord
I'm not doing much today or tomorrow, so I'm down to play. I can host some people here at SDSU if nobody else has a place to play.
Honestly I think its kind of unfair how we're making you guys come to UCSD all the time. I'd be down to take a car full of UCSD to you guys if you host something! Pizza smashfest!

Sizzle

I paint controllers
If you guys wanna smash tomorrow (Friday) and are willing to bring some people down to SDSU, then I will host something. I have two setups here and room for a third as well. I live in the Cuicacalli dorm on campus. The only annoying part is that there is barely any free parking on campus, and you would have to walk a few blocks and take a chance at finding an open spot. The best option if you were taking a car of people, is probably just have everyone bring a dollar for the machines in the parking structure.

People can come any time after 1pm. Call/text at me 623-466-3999 so I can come let you into the building, or if you need directions. There is also a Dominos right next door, and they have a $5 large pizza deal, so pizza is a great idea. Let me know if you are going to come so I can get an idea.

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna come to east county to smash?

I have a large house with 2 melee set-ups already here

I'm also part of the project melee team so if you guys are interested in trying that while you're here that would be fine.

Edit: I don't mean tomorrow necessarily but whenever people are down to come play

BrandonOwnageking

Smash Journeyman
Honestly I think its kind of unfair how we're making you guys come to UCSD all the time. I'd be down to take a car full of UCSD to you guys if you host something! Pizza smashfest!
You're a saint. Those 2 hour bus and trolley trips are killing me >.<

If you guys wanna smash tomorrow (Friday) and are willing to bring some people down to SDSU, then I will host something. I have two setups here and room for a third as well. I live in the Cuicacalli dorm on campus. The only annoying part is that there is barely any free parking on campus, and you would have to walk a few blocks and take a chance at finding an open spot. The best option if you were taking a car of people, is probably just have everyone bring a dollar for the machines in the parking structure.

People can come any time after 1pm. Call/text at me 623-466-3999 so I can come let you into the building, or if you need directions. There is also a Dominos right next door, and they have a $5 large pizza deal, so pizza is a great idea. Let me know if you are going to come so I can get an idea.
I'll be there as early as possible, after 1 that is. Ill give you a text or call tomorrow.

Jun.

Smash Lord
I won't be a happy guy tomorrow tho lol. Have a final tomorrow and will be staying up all night. I WOULD however be down to play ALL TOMORROW NIGHT somewhere lol.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
Balls :( i was hoping to finally get a legit falcon ditto with you.
aww dont say that now i feel bad haha.but yeah i dont even know why i come to the boards anymore..i dont post and i dont play :p ..except for monday smashfests (and even then i dont go that often) but i get so mad at myself for sucking without consistent play hahahaha.i play ssf4 more than smash now

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
alright so officially WellSpring La Jolla ends on August 14th. So... monday smashfests will be making their triumphant return on the 16th if all goes well. Expect a triweekly (or a guest hosted tournament) sometime shortly after that

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
SD where you at, honestly. We had a plan!

So I'll be leaving for AZ next Sunday, the 8th. Hopefully we can do something Monday, or else later in the week, before I leave :(

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Any smash going on next week before school starts on Wednesday? Finally heading down tomorrow haha. Only played smash once so far this summer :(

Top Bottom