• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
ohhh nice.yeah i havent really played since..the last one .actually no kyle and rick came over for a little bit but i just got ***** by the two of them.one rushes down like crazy and one is more patient than people who watch competitive chess..haha.anyways..im down to play

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
woh, this thread is really active right now.

so hey we might not be able to play at the lodge this weekend, but does anyone know if the 6th college commuter lounge is open right now? that seems like it'd be legit for 4-8 folks. On top of that we could hook the APEX stream up to a TV or something

Jun.

Smash Lord
YEAH MAN LETS GET THIS APEX PARTY GOING

anyone have a big house? lol man my old house would have been perfect....

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
i might be able to offer my place for APEX streaming, ill be pretty free this weekend i think

i will text everyone i know tomorrow with the information on smashfest, address and where to park etc. just give me a heads up here on the boards in case i forget to text you. im sure word will spread regardless

ERIC JUN AND SIMON, you played without me D:

EDIT: btw, lots of home-cooked food at my place :D

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
hehe yea, today was my first time playing in a while, pretty fun. My Peach definitely still has it :) Jun, as long as we're not on dl or bf, I can deal with the camping I think. On FD, I grab and you die lol, so I guess it's alright. With decent cping I think I can get around campy Foxes. But I guess if you don't camp, I think playing me is pretty hard LOL

e:
Sorry Andrew :(

e2:
Thanks for the ride Jun lol

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
<33 you george hahaha
im talking to eric online right now thats how i kno

btw i might take SF4 lessons with pbs HAHAHA

EDIT: btw, i hope none of you guys are allergic to dogs.......yeah.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
ask shiv!!! he leaves sunday so he should still be around?

where do you live again? maybe i could pick you up...?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Chess Rushdown?

ohhh nice.yeah i havent really played since..the last one .actually no kyle and rick came over for a little bit but i just got ***** by the two of them.one rushes down like crazy and one is more patient than people who watch competitive chess..haha.anyways..im down to play
Eep! Which one is which? Did I guess right? :] <3

I know exactly which is which, lol.
Campy-camp-camp is too fun!
Don't let anybody convince you otherwise! <3

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Smash fest during the APEX livestream? Sounds pretty rad. Anyone wanna give me a ride that lives near oceanside/vista/esco if it happens? I'll give you gas money. The only thing is I get off work at 4 that day :/

Campy-camp-camp is too fun!
Don't let anybody convince you otherwise! <3
Some days I would make you proud, others I would disappoint. I am torn like that <3

Rickety

Peace and Love
This post is so "emotional!" <3

I want to come today, Engdrew! Hopefully this time I won't be (un)fashionably late!

I've been pretty eager about playing recently! Bone and I were chatting last week, and he asked me, "Why did you stop caring about the competitive side of Melee after Azen?" But he was being a silly goose, I didn't know what he was talking about! <3

But the thing that really got me curious was losing to two different Peach players in the bracket in Mexico. With top-knotch players like Edrees, CAOTIC, Bone, and SA2Jeff to play with way back when, I thought that I had lots of Peach practice to prepare me against any Peach, if not to win, then to at least do decently.

But getting worked over in Mexico made me really happy! It made me really curious about all the new things going on in Melee-land, from the rise of Jigglypuff to new technical tricks to just how much faster this game has gotten!

Does anybody want to help a stinky player to not be as stinky? I can pay you in hugs! <3

(Ooh, a tri-wing screwdriver would be nice, too! I had to throw mine away at the airport to pass the security check, but that means I've been using a Brawl controller to play Melee! Not very fun! Does anybody have one I could borrow sometime soon?)

Smash or no smash, you boys are the best.
San Diego Love! <3

Jun.

Smash Lord
HEY RICKETY

Teach me marth (me) vs sheik plz =]

Oh yeah and I have an extra triwing, I actually have 2 and 2 matching philips so you can open the trigger housing too. Just give me a buck or two =)

And yeah I'm playing today. I walked into a $50 MM at next tri/arcadian

Rickety

Peace and Love
Omigosh! That would be really great, Jun! <3

Tony robbed me of all my money a couple of days ago, but I'm sure that I can scrape up a few dollars by today! If not, then I shall have to try to squeeze in as many hugs as I can! <3

Even though I really like using Marth to fight Sheik (blame Maple), I don't think I'm very good at the match-up (I should forward smash more, I'm sure of it!). But I shall try! I haven't played Marth in a while, because while I have loved both Marth and Sheik equally for years (both of them are just so cute and so cheap and so adorable!), someone in Mexico finally translated what Marth says in Japanese during his taunt and win quotes, and it was a major turnoff!

I've fallen back in love with Sheik and her super-duper, gender-bender skinny cuteness! <3 (Hyphen!)

Rickety

Peace and Love
Eep, I would need someone's number to make that call!

And an idea of the time would be nice, too! (As much as I'd like to play until my thumbs get sore, I might be going out to dinner with my family later in the afternoon or tonight, so... fingers crossed!) <3

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
alright so theres 7 of us at my place right now!

call me if you didnt get a text or you still need directions:

408-772-8705

RICK I TEXTED YOU, GET OVER HERE D:

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
So is tomorrow still happening? Plz plz plz pretty plz?!?! I will <3 you guys forevah!

Rick you never knew what Marth actually said? I forgot exactly, but if I recall it was something very arrogant sounding. Sheik speaks in smash too, but only on the Japanese settings and only in a certain victory pose after a match.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
is this still going on?i remember reading andrew could play up til 7 and my boss just now called and said i dont have to come in for work -___-

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
@pat: why didnt you post it in orange?

LOL jk

anyways APEX streaming tomorrow here, lets say 1pm again?

we'll be smashing/watching stuff, i have loads of snacks for everyone, hopefully you all enjoyed my guac ahah

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
@pat: why didnt you post it in orange?

LOL jk

anyways APEX streaming tomorrow here, lets say 1pm again?

we'll be smashing/watching stuff, i have loads of snacks for everyone, hopefully you all enjoyed my guac ahah
haha andrew, most legit smash host in all of SD. see you tomorrow man

<3 guac

Jun.

Smash Lord
HAHAHAH BOK we had some funny as matches

**** we ****

wish me luck and train me for my mm =]

oh yeah and rickety, you're the scary *** person stuck in a nice person's body. Its not fair.

of course thanks to andrew, cya tomorrow.

sorry I didn't get to play anyone, I had to go eat with my gf lol

OH YEAH and ANDREW'S DOG IS AWESOMMEEEEEE

BrandonOwnageking

Smash Journeyman
Awwwwwwwwesome smashfest.

Sick matched Jun haha, I hope you **** **** in your MM (i'm pretty sure you got this)

Thanks for hosting such a bad *** smashfest as usual Andrew.

Charles me and you need to get that ditto in hopefully tomorrow.

Awesome matches everyone, hope to play you all soon.

Ein is the cutest and most awesome dog on the planet.

I may go tomorrow hopefully ill see you all then.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Andrew, I love your dog. Like, a lot. A lot. Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much. Also thanks for today <3

Ilija, you still got it. Learn the Zelda match up. It's important. Everyone and their moms play Zelda these days. I'll train you. Don't grab me bro :( good games

Josh, Brandon, rickety, shiv, judd, everyone else, ggs. facebook me. Eric Ding :)

George, thanks for the ride dude, we'll get in more matches tomorrow when your thumbs aren't as sore lol

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking the other day I wanted to master all aspects of Sheik, that includes her down-b :]

Also I am hoping to go to this after work, hope to see you all later <3

Top Bottom