• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

theZEN

Smash Cadet
who's that guy? I heard he got good :)
if ur talking about me then yea... ive been pwning at tourneys and i made up a new style of comboing with falco! xD its like falcos version of a shine spike(extremely low/damage cheap kills) and it works everytime, not kidding x.x ill release it at the next bossy biweekly/aznlep tri weekly ^-^ (it only works on fast fallers :])

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
if ur talking about me then yea... ive been pwning at tourneys and i made up a new style of comboing with falco! xD its like falcos version of a shine spike(extremely low/damage cheap kills) and it works everytime, not kidding x.x ill release it at the next bossy biweekly/aznlep tri weekly ^-^ (it only works on fast fallers :])
unfortunately, I wasn't talking about you....

MaNg0

Smash Hero
unfortunately, I Wasn't Talking About You....
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman

haha ur a liar

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Woot freshmen drama.

Keep it up, kids, I'll be right back with some popcorn.

(I'm cracking up on the inside)

theZEN

Smash Cadet
Woot freshmen drama.

Keep it up, kids, I'll be right back with some popcorn.

(I'm cracking up on the inside)
lol he went to bed. im jus sayin, he picks on me even tho were close friends jus b/c "he thinks its funny" to c my reaction or somthing cuz i always get mad? idk ._.

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
lol he went to bed. im jus sayin, he picks on me even tho were close friends jus b/c "he thinks its funny" to c my reaction or somthing cuz i always get mad? idk ._.
im still up.. besides im only kinda ur friend so idk what ur talking about. also zephyr, im an 8th grader... just saying

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
exactly =|
he doesnt kno what nice/respect/generosity is -.-
u shuld hear the way he talks to his parents somtimes x0
haha its just an argument with my parents, which everyone gets into, u just have a dad who gives u anything u want. but u dont even care about ur parents, u say u hate ur mom only bcuz she doesnt spoil u. besides about the nice thing, u just always complain if i dont hang out with u at school, then u start saying that i hate u.... just stop complaining it gets annoying, thats y im mean to u alot bcuz u get annoying.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
what in the **** is going on here

zen needs to l2forum

theZEN

Smash Cadet
haha its just an argument with my parents, which everyone gets into, u just have a dad who gives u anything u want. but u dont even care about ur parents, u say u hate ur mom only bcuz she doesnt spoil u. besides about the nice thing, u just always complain if i dont hang out with u at school, then u start saying that i hate u.... just stop complaining it gets annoying, thats y im mean to u alot bcuz u get annoying.
._.
idc if u hang with me at school but dont b sucha d**k.
i dont hate my mother.
my dad is actually kinda poor

Top Bottom