• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

theZEN

Smash Cadet
then give me my controller i need it soon because im going to play smash for a little bit with kevin.

also boss, azn lep should go against shiek?
i kno ur asking boss but from experience, chaingrabbing sheik is slightly more challenging than against the regular chars to chaingrab(marth,peach,falcon,FF's, etc.) because during the d-throw, shiek moves more outward than other chain grab-able chars so u must move nana out ward and then jump d-air to land the chain grab. jus sayin =] i dont suggest ic vs sheik :D

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
i kno ur asking boss but from experience, chaingrabbing sheik is slightly more challenging than against the regular chars to chaingrab(marth,peach,falcon,FF's, etc.) because during the d-throw, shiek moves more outward than other chain grab-able chars so u must move nana out ward and then jump d-air to land the chain grab. jus sayin =] i dont suggest ic vs sheik :D

pu*** in my mouth now me lost the words

im thinking of going yoshi in crews now

Celph

Smash Journeyman
sheik doesn't **** ics

60/40 isn't ****, and it's stage dependant

people always throw around the word ****

Jun.

Smash Lord
in all fairness

i did see Aznlep CG the balls off of a shiek (even though she's a girl) once in a mock crew match.

btw, smash Thursday at my place usually if you go to UCSD. Featuring UCSD's finest lololol

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
SAN DIEGO STEP IT UP

scsa is cancelled making my tourney the only melee tourney goin on saturday. IF U WANT TO GET BETTER COME TO THIS, NO JOHNS. 90% if not 100% of socal top 10 will be there, bring ur A game and get up to oceanside on saturday. Plus come support the SD Crew for crew battles :)

Celph

Smash Journeyman
i'm going to be so disappointed in SD / melee community if your monthly or w/e isn't big

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
hmm I hope the turnout is good I'll be sure to encourage people to attend

I really hope I can get there myself

who are the 10 best(semi-active) players of san diego in your opinion boss?

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
turnout will be good, guarantee it.

sd top 10? or socal top 10? socal top 10 check the pr thread.
SD isnt good enough for a top 10. but all of SD's best will be there including SD OG's bone and st. patrick

Top Bottom